• 1 month later...
Chef D' Angelo. The best. One of my favorite restaurants. Big servings, the taste is superb, and the price is affordable. I recommend the seafood pasta paella with generous servings of shrimp and squid. The food is so heavy on the stomach you need tea afterwards to avoid impacho.

I tried the pasta paella recently... it was surprisingly good and the serving was really generous. unfortunately my companion didn't enjoy her meal as much. she ordered the chef's sampler 2... pizza was all crust, chicken was bad. I'll avoid the samplers next time.

• 2 weeks later...

A friend was telling about a place, supposedly within Don Bosco Makati that serves, according to him authentic Italian pasta. Although I haven't been there yet. Can anyone here confirm this? Also there's an Italian restaurant along Rufino St. (formerly Herrera St.) that has good Italian food, which of course includes pasta. I forgot the name though, but its right next to a Mini Stop.

A friend was telling about a place, supposedly within Don Bosco Makati that serves, according to him authentic Italian pasta. Although I haven't been there yet. Can anyone here confirm this? Also there's an Italian restaurant along Rufino St. (formerly Herrera St.) that has good Italian food, which of course includes pasta. I forgot the name though, but its right next to a Mini Stop.

hi chiliman.... the place within Don Bosco is AMICI...it is actually located along pasay road. For the one in Rufino St., i am not sure..but there is one in Salcedo Village .. I just forgot the street..the street is parallel to Amorsolo..the name is AMOROMA....this is a branch of the AMOROMA resto along Alabang-Zapote road....AUTHENTIC ANG PASTA to the max!

hi chiliman.... the place within Don Bosco is AMICI...it is actually located along pasay road. For the one in Rufino St., i am not sure..but there is one in Salcedo Village .. I just forgot the street..the street is parallel to Amorsolo..the name is AMOROMA....this is a branch of the AMOROMA resto along Alabang-Zapote road....AUTHENTIC ANG PASTA to the max!

Thanks for the info Ms. Cutie. Seems like you know the Legaspi and Salcedo villages very well. Maybe we might see each other in one of these places sonner or later. Thanks again. :cool:

Thanks for the info Ms. Cutie. Seems like you know the Legaspi and Salcedo villages very well. Maybe we might see each other in one of these places sonner or later. Thanks again.  :cool:

Apologies to heavygatin_but_cutie, I might have made a mistake by addressing you as "Ms." Anyway, thanks again and see you around MTC...  :cool:

You are most welcome Chiliman. :) Hmm..yeah..who knows our paths might cross in one of those places.. :) hmmm but how could that be? we don't even know how we look like? hehehehe :P

it is ok...you addressed me right..i am MS. :)