Smart, Globe Or Sun?

Ano ang Cellphone Line Mo?  

627 members have voted

1. 1. Ano ang Cellphone Line Mo?

• Smart
    • Globe
    • Sun

globe ako ngayon, nagbigay siya kasi ng mga rebates sa mga postpaid subscribers.

Sure Globe offered me a P20,000 rebate. Yet, I turned them down. :thumbsdownsmiley:

Saving P2,000 a month with Sun inclusive of a Smart pre-paid as back up! Therefore, I didn't need to get stuck with Globe for 2 years just for the rebate. With simple calculation, I get the rebate they offered through my Sun subscription in 10 months! :thumbsupsmiley:

I would realize a savings of P28,000 in 2 years net of the opportunity cost of the Globe rebate of P20,000! That's a grand total of P48,000 in 2 years!

Hope Sun can improve their service though, so as I would not need the Smart back up therefore adding the total savings :thumbsupsmiley:

im using smart postpaid, its ok. what bothers me is that it seems that they take better care of the prepaid users, giving them promos etc.

the only thing better about globe is the dirt cheap gprs rates

as for sun, no sun signal in our house, just outside, so that's the end of that.

so i'm sticking with smart, i'm just praying they'll lower those dang gprs rates :upside:

• 2 weeks later...