Smart, Globe Or Sun?

Ano ang Cellphone Line Mo?  

627 members have voted

1. 1. Ano ang Cellphone Line Mo?

• Smart
    • Globe
    • Sun

mr.bukol talagang minsan mahirap mag text or call sa Sun. Pero tyaga na lang ang gagawin ko kesa nag papatanga sa Globe!

Sobra na ang Globe!

Nakalimutan nila nuong nagsisimula pa sila na gaya natin mga subscribers ang nag pabuhay sa kanila! Feeling nila- BIG time na! Kaya pang Big time na rin sila! Pang Platinum na lang ang alaga nila!

Globe for good-bye!

g2p is an inovation all right... another big money making scam by globe... i will give this a few months before they discontinue it..

i mean who would be stupid enough to pay for their plan and another prepaid line on the same number.

why not just get a new prepaid number??

of course if you dont ask the csr youd think that this was a straight conversion prom a postpaid to pre-paid... NOT.....u pay for both the plans...

everyone is waiting for the unlimited call n text from TM and TnT...

im sure there will be some hitches here... i mean how could they only give this promo to their pre-paid clienst ... hindi kaya mapikon mga smart n globe subscribers??? so think bout that ,, if they really are sincere they would offer it to their post paid clients as well..

I know i would be pissed if i was a subscriber

Completely agree with you bro EDGE.

Di ba nakakaloko nga ang G2P nila. Kala ko rin nuon na it's a switch to prepaid, yon pala features nga ng prepaid and yet you have to pay for your line!

I hope the bigboys will finally offer the unlimited text and call for a fee soon. After all it will truly benefit the consumers.

They had made enough money for their apo ng apo. It's time to be socially conscious naman!

Kaya nga sobrang taga ang local cell phone providers. Kahit cheaper ang operations and personnel here.

But on the other hand, our loan cost here is expensive. You can get a clean loan in Malaysia for only 6% per annum as compared to 12% here! In japan and Taiwan it's also lower. In Switzerland it's 1% per year. That's why in those countries their business prosper.

Aside from whihc their government do not over tax the middle class and even support the Small-medium-enterprise (SME). Here, they are discouraging entrepreneurship by handing out excessive taxes and local taxes pa!

Here they are encouraging us to be OFW!

I read thru this thread because I was contemplating of ending my loyalty to Globe.... notwithstanding the major hassle of changing cel nums. Yes, I've had the same cel num since... ever.

Pero mukhang walang ring better alternative. At least not better enough for me to go thru the beforementioned hassle... haaay... I'm just wishing na bumuti naman ang serbisyo ng Globe... kahit konti lang...

if only there would be not so much hassle in getting a Sun postpaid, i would switch. dami kasi che-che bureche sa documents eh... paano kung tulad ko na medyo mabilis lumipat from one company to another (since pina-pirate ako :blush: ) siyempre ano ipapakita kong documents kaagad na employed ako for at least a year, ganon ba yun? eh ni di pa nga ako resign sa isa pumipirma na ko ng job offer sa kabila... point is, di ako unstable at wala akong problema sa capacity magbayad. bakit ang arte ng Sun? <_

if only there would be not so much hassle in getting a Sun postpaid, i would switch. dami kasi che-che bureche sa documents eh... paano kung tulad ko na medyo mabilis lumipat from one company to another (since pina-pirate ako  :blush: ) siyempre ano ipapakita kong documents kaagad na employed ako for at least a year, ganon ba yun? eh ni di pa nga ako resign sa isa pumipirma na ko ng job offer sa kabila... point is, di ako unstable at wala akong problema sa capacity magbayad. bakit ang arte ng Sun?  <_<

same thing happened to my friend, wala e, that's what's wrong with these credit policies, "de Kahon" lahat, walang flexibility...

well smart and globe is collectively launching a complaint against

sun for their 24/7 promo... di naman kakagat smart dian...

what's sun's gonna do is fill their capacity of 10million subscribers (922-xxx-xxxx, thats 10 million sun numbers) tapos pull the plug sa kanilang 24/7 promo.

smart and globe can't match that kci naman they are having trouble finding the capacity to fill in demand, while sa sun mei space pa(so far). And besides they're earning Php200M a DAY, so why throw that waya right?

ung source ko former, deputy ntc commisioner.

so far, nagmamadali naman ung mga contractors ng sun to put up cellsites to fill the

large volume of simultaneous traffic through their networks. a friend of mine, a contractor putting

up sun cell sites all over luzon told me service improvements are scheduled for this summer.

well smart and globe is collectively launching a complaint against

sun for their 24/7 promo... di naman kakagat smart dian...

what's sun's gonna do is fill their capacity of 10million subscribers (922-xxx-xxxx, thats 10 million sun numbers)  tapos pull the plug sa kanilang 24/7 promo.

smart and globe can't match that kci naman they are having trouble finding the capacity to fill in demand, while sa sun mei space pa(so far). And besides they're earning Php200M a DAY, so why throw that waya right?

ung source ko former, deputy ntc commisioner.

so far, nagmamadali naman ung mga contractors ng sun to put up cellsites to fill the

large volume of simultaneous traffic through their networks. a friend of mine, a contractor putting

up sun cell sites all over luzon told me service improvements are scheduled for this summer.

Smart and Globe actually wished that they lose on their complaint to NTC and they will retaliate with a wiser option for their subs... what is actually happening right now is a "battle for retention", loyalty promotion among their own ranks.

Smart's 258 and TM's Unlimited are already out on the market. Let's see what happens to Sun, but have you noticed that Sun's decongested already.

• 4 weeks later...

Smart seems to have the widest national coverage, so for domestic and outbound international calls, Smart. But if you're a smart subscriber, forget about catching a call from overseas. Globe also has it's own glitches for that matter, but MUCH less than Smart.