Smart, Globe Or Sun?

Ano ang Cellphone Line Mo?  

627 members have voted

1. 1. Ano ang Cellphone Line Mo?

• Smart
    • Globe
    • Sun

with all the flak which globe is getting from this thread, wala man lang reply from globe? aba para namang nakakagulat na sa 60k ++ members ng mtc, walang tiga globe dito? i'm really glad that i dropped my globe subscription. i have a sun line right now, meron lang mga birthpains nung simula pero their service is improving..

Hope hindi lumaki ang ulo nila kamo!

Tazmanic- may taga Globe or at least loyal to it. Back read please. That's the guy who said "I still go gor Globe" without explaining why!

Hey ed rocks- add me too! By this week, I will get 2 lines from SUN!

For all of you who had drop their Globe-congratulations, you are indeed wise and should be immulated. You said enough to this s**t and moved on! For those who plan to drop Globe- There's still hope for you! For those who will retain Globe- mayaman si papa? nyuk-nyuk!

Saw one of the Zobel de Ayala having breakfast at Starbucks yesterday. Simple lang at walang body guard. If only their people will imitate them- maybe? But instead they act like the proverbial bird on top of the carabao, or in this case the bangaw on top of the cow dung!

Globe-for Good-BYE!

l3v3l- this I promise you- Globe won't listen.

You are hoping like making taya in the lotto ! Ang next question is- ano ka? siniswerte? Di ka naman gumagamit ng "siko" wallet!

But overall congrats! Kahit mag open line ka para SUN sim lang ang kailangan mo. Then ask your friends to switch para may ka-talk o ka-text ka na 24/7. Just be patient bos. Parang throw back sila ng 5 years.

But Sun assures us that they are doing everything possible to increase their services.

Hi there.

I am now thinking of givng up my 5 year loyalty to Smart. I had been a Smart user ( prepaid ngalang) since the beginning of time. heck my whole family's on Smart.

Kasi parang hindi na magagnda ung service talaga. Saka it seems iniipit talaga ung clients nila. Ayoko rin lalo sa Globe. So that is why I am seriously considering Sun. Not wholly because of the 24/7 but rather I am just plain dissatisifed on Globe and Smart;s services.

Yabang nila. Kala nila controlled na nila ang cellular network industry. Tapos ang Smart pa, walang katapusang advertisement pa ang pagpapadala sa phone mo. Buti sana kung maganda ung ino-offer e. E minsan ka-kornihan na lang e.

Hi batang yakult!

Both Smart and Globe control more than 90% of the cell phone service provider market! Kaya nga may pinagmamalaki na sila. They swallowed up 2 other providers like Touch Mobile- now with Globe and Piltel and PLDT now with SMART.

Yon lang you have to be patient with SUN. Bagito pa at parang Globe and Smart 5 years ago.

Kaya nga dapat natin patibayan ang competition, Kong hindi parang na monopolize na ang market ng Globe and Smart.

Globe for Good-BYE!

Just got off the phone. Called the Globe Customer (we-don't) Care Center. I tried to verify if all my accounts were indeed down graded.

Guess what? They didn"t. I was totally pissed with their inaction of my request yesterday. I went personally to Globe Center and was told to use the Hot Line, which I did to downgrade my plans.

Spoke with someone who assures me that my request will be process immediately and will be effective today. But it wasn't so.

I spoke with the Call Center supervisor and got her assurance that the downgarde will be done immediately but effectivity is still within 24 hours!

I got 3 Sun lines now! They gave me a 6260 and 2 6170. Had to add cash for the 2 6170 (heck, it's worth it!).

Had deviginized it just now and had to call thrice to push through, but as I said- I'll be patient with SUN.

Globe for Good-BYE!

clit i had the same problems with globe.. dec ko pa pina downgrade , and when i called sa hotline nila a few weeks back hindi pa rin na downgrade.. imagine mo .. i was paying 1200 a month and i only need 500 a month.. an laki ng difference...

anyway para ka nang ahente ng sun hehe...

By the way, am not connected with SUN. Just a new subscriber. Medyo nga napikon kasi I was trying to use my new SUN line about 8 pm to 10 pm- network busy naman!

But I remeber when Smart was crossing over from analog to GSM, they too had similar problems.

I just hope the Gokongwei's will indeed expand the needed materials to improve their system.

My preent set-up is full line with SUN with the 24/7 at plan 1000 and a down graded Globe (used to be Flex 1800) at plan 500. Note cut-off at the 10th- therefore more or less 12 to 14 days to go! Used to reach 1200 at this point in time with purely Globe.

At this point am over at Globe at 540. May reach 700 if I control myself more from sending some MMS! My SUN post paid is barely at 400. Cut-off at the 20th.

Hard to assese since both the cut-off of Globe and Sun isn't the same. But if projections are right and with proper control, will saem about 20 to 30% of my cell phone bills!

With the new program that Globe has launch the G2P, of which you may take your postpaid and convert it to pre-paid, I may myself venture into it! At least the load will limit me to a max of 300 a month to 150 per month (good for 2 months for the 300 pesos load). Will answer most calls or make all calls and text through my SUN and use the Globe in extreme emregencies only.

G2P, by the way, is not totally switching your line to pre-paid. Spoke with a Globe Customer Service and was informed that this is offered to line subscribers who had over due accounts and want to keep their cell line activated.

While your using the G2P your monthly line charge still applies!

How's that for sneakiness! Hanep ang Globe!

Found a new chat room. Was invited to join in the discussion. Found globee haven! Puro halleluyah- Aleng nag bebentang luya! Puro defenders of Globe!

Please visit this site and put your true input at the communications and Technology http://s9.invisionfree.com/Pinoy_Biscuits/

Either puro empleyado ng Globe yon or what?

Basta me? I've convinced 80 out of 100 people I spoke with to jump out of Globe. Not neccesarily to Sun (hilaw pa talaga-unless you have the tiyaga like me).

I'm all for open competition. It brings out the best for the consumer unless there is a collusion with two competetive companies i.e. Globe and Smart in removing the "switch plan".

Whatever Globe does-

Globe for Good-BYE!