Smart, Globe Or Sun?

Ano ang Cellphone Line Mo?  

627 members have voted

1. 1. Ano ang Cellphone Line Mo?

• Smart
    • Globe
    • Sun

I'm a globe user ever since.  I don't have any problems except they don't take care of us their postpaid clients.  They want to get prepaid customers from smart since they're number 1 pero pano ang postpaid clients?  they should take care of us and focus on the market they have.

I AGREE! But they do take care of post-paid clients- only if you're PLATINUM! :thumbsdownsmiley:

smart ang gamit ko now.. but i prefer globe..

kinakain ng smart un load ko..!  :grr:

Same with Globe prepaid! I have this office mate who just loaded his cell with a 300 load. 'lo and behold he still has 0 balance. We went to the nearest Globe Center. He was asked to load again another 300! Ayan nga nag reflect na yun total na 600 load! Parang you're forced to load up another 300? Di ba HOLDUP yan? :grr:

Buti na lang dumating ang Sun Cellular...kundi cguro P20/tawag ;  P5/text na sa Globe or Smart . Mga buwaya kasi ang mga yun. Competition is every customer's bestfriend. Thank you Sun Cellular!

:)

I agree. :thumbsupsmiley: Competition has forced others to behave and not increase their prices and bloat their already huge profits. :thumbsdownsmiley: However, Sun needs to improve pa! :(

used to be a globe user but their customer service was so bad i switched to smart, its abit better but not by much

You bet! I was a Globe user too! But when my contract expired with Globe and wanted to switch to Smart last February, I filed all the necessary documents i.e. billings of other compa nies to prove my capacity to pay plus credit card files at Smart.

After 2 weeks, their customer service called me to inform that they lost all my papers! :boo: Bwisit! :grr:

syempre globe,

I am selling my 2 computer asap

AMD sempron 2.2, msi board, 256 ddr memory,40 gb hard disk , 15" monitor AOC , with case, and keyboard mouse= 12,000 only

athlon 1.8 , 128 memory, 746 ultra board msi, 40gb harddisk , casing and mouse keyboard with monitor 15" =13,000

contact no. 7435794 & cell: 09187325722 ,jeff

or roven

syempre globe,

I am selling my 2 computer asap

AMD sempron 2.2, msi board, 256 ddr memory,40 gb hard disk , 15" monitor AOC , with case, and keyboard mouse= 12,000 only

athlon 1.8 , 128 memory, 746 ultra board msi, 40gb harddisk , casing and mouse keyboard with monitor 15" =13,000

contact no. 7435794 & cell: 09187325722 ,jeff

or  roven

It would be helpful for you if you posted your computer sale in the "For Sale" area!

Except for the first line- it is off topic.

anyway, good luck!

Globe! :thumbsupsmiley:

before im using smart but i got tired of using it. :P

Sun? yah its much better kung kaw yung tipong text/call addict pero i observed na pag dating sa gabi mahina na yung signal.....(kasi nga wala nang SUN di ba?!) hehheheh :lol:

my sister is using one thats why i know and she has to go out just to call :P

It WAS the best! Sigh! It USED to be number 1! :(

Now far 2nd! :(

Won't be long, will end up poor 3rd! :cry:

Why? Poor customer relations.  :grr:  They know that and yet didn't want to correct the problem.  :boo:

Yup, because we at Smart do Take Care of our SUBSCRIBERS, espacially Prepaid subs because they make up 70 to 80 percent of our 22 million count this year.

Well, there is no such thing as a perfect system, but we do thrive alot of fixing problems and making amends on such things.

There will always be complaints, but we do invest alot of Quality Control and that lessens them overtime.

Yup, because we at Smart do Take Care of our SUBSCRIBERS, espacially Prepaid subs because they make up 70 to 80 percent of our 22 million count this year.

Well, there is no such thing as a perfect system, but we do thrive alot of fixing problems and making amends on such things.

There will always be complaints, but we do invest alot of Quality Control and that lessens them overtime.

Please back read- back February, I was so pissed with Globe and wanted to switch to Smart.

I packed up and submitted all my papers that Smart required i.e. proof of billings, income, etc.

I was told that the processing may take a week.

I went home confident that I will get my Smart subscription a week later.

After 2 weeks the person whom I spoke with at Smart Center at Megamall called me- informed me that "ALL MY PAPERS THAT I'VE SUBMITTED HAD BEEN LOST!" SSSSSHHHHEEEEEETTTT! :grr:

When I asked what other alternative thing I can do to process my subscription, now that they have lost all my papers- she calmly said that I've got to submit those papers again! FFFUUUUUTTTTTAAAA! :grr:

Anyway, I went to Sun- though things do need improving and nakakapikon at times- they seem to be happy with my monthly billings of P10,000 a month!

You need to invest more on quality people. The Smart person assigned to me was pretty- but dumb ( as evidenced by her losing all my pertinent papers). BTW, they didn't even pacify me!

Please back read- back February, I was so pissed with Globe and wanted to switch to Smart.

I packed up and submitted all my papers that Smart required i.e. proof of billings, income, etc.

I was told that the processing may take a week.

I went home confident that I will get my Smart subscription a week later.

After 2 weeks the person whom I spoke with at Smart Center at Megamall called me- informed me that "ALL MY PAPERS THAT I'VE SUBMITTED HAD BEEN LOST!"  SSSSSHHHHEEEEEETTTT! :grr:

When I asked what other alternative thing I can do to process my subscription, now that they have lost all my papers- she calmly said that I've got to submit those papers again! FFFUUUUUTTTTTAAAA! :grr:

Anyway, I went to Sun- though things do need improving and nakakapikon at times- they seem to be happy with my monthly billings of P10,000 a month!

You need to invest more on quality people.  The Smart person assigned to me was pretty- but dumb ( as evidenced by her losing all my pertinent papers).  BTW, they didn't even pacify me!

What happened to your application is very RARE, but still not an excuse for the personnel. I do hope they are all just photocopies!?!

We do invest on training our staff, but things like that really happens no matter who or what company you work at, and I also believe it's isolated. Since we are still having incoming subs for PLAN payments.

What branch of Wireless Center did that happen? The staff did inform you about your papers and maybe it took long because he/she was still really looking for the papers.