Fuel Saving Tips

For me effective, nakakatulong talaga but still there\\\'s a lot of things that you need to consider..like the way you drive (harabas ba o normal lang), maintenance mo sa kotse (regular ba o hindi), makina ng kotse (1.3, 1.5, 1.6, 1.8, 2.0....)...madami....

layo na naman ng sagot mo brad

For me effective, nakakatulong talaga but still there\\\'s a lot of things that you need to consider..like the way you drive (harabas ba o normal lang), maintenance mo sa kotse (regular ba o hindi), makina ng kotse (1.3, 1.5, 1.6, 1.8, 2.0....)...madami....

• 8 months later...

No jackrabbit starts. Anticipate your stops. Remove any unnecessary weight in the car. I don't mean parts, but any items that should not be in the car when driving. Inflate your tires to proper specs. Fresh oil also helps, and tama sila na thinner oil less drag on the motor.

Clean your car, wash it. Remove again, excess weight with all the grime, putik at dumi. Above 40 mph close the windows and use the AC. Less drag and at this speed the drag on the motor is minimal compared to wind drag with an open window. :thumbsupsmiley:

• 3 months later...

• Accelerating as slowly as possible is not considered the best option to save fuel – and it can also irritate other road users. Accelerate normally through the gears to your desired speed and then change to the highest gear possible.

• When cruising, try to use top gear from around 30mph up, and aim to keep the engine speed to between 2000rpm and 3000rpm.

• Switch off the engine if you're going to be at a standstill for more than a minute.

• Look at the routes you frequently take – your drive to work for instance. Are there less congested roads you could take? They might add miles to your journey but, if they cut out stop-start motoring, you could be quids in.

• Keep windows and sunroofs shut, and make sure your tyres are at the right pressure. Wind resistance and drag from under-inflated tyres will increase fuel bills. Always remove roof racks and bike racks when not needed, and don't carry unnecessary items in your boot.

• Use of the stereo,lights and air-conditioning adds to the fuel bill.

• A dirty engine with lots of sooty deposits can worsen fuel economy. Changing the oil can help to improve things here.

i think it's more efficeint if you keep your car always top filled with gas. from there malalaman mo kagad fuel consumption mo, for example top up ka ng fuel then gamitin mo for 100 kms then top up ka ulit. just divide the kilometer reading from the liters na nailagay. macomopute mo na consumption mo. and pansin ko lang, pag half tank na yung fuel gauge, mas mabilis mauos e. i'm not pretty sure i think it's just me.

hope this helps

i think it's more efficeint if you keep your car always top filled with gas. from there malalaman mo kagad fuel consumption mo, for example top up ka ng fuel then gamitin mo for 100 kms then top up ka ulit. just divide the kilometer reading from the liters na nailagay. macomopute mo na consumption mo. and pansin ko lang, pag half tank na yung fuel gauge, mas mabilis mauos e. i'm not pretty sure i think it's just me.

hope this helps

Good answer din naman pero lighter cars less fuel consumption kaya full tank hindi din maganda at hindi din maganda sisagad fuel tank.

Sana makatulong ito sayo http://www.my-interestrate.com/fuel_consum...n_calculate.php

hope this helps

ako rin nag fufull tank para isang beses lang ako pupunta ng gas station, then mag fifillup ako kung kelan mag eempty na ako, i do this lalo na kung mura pa ang presyo ng gas ( btw minomonitor ko yung mileage ko kada full tank so alam ko kung bbyahe kung kaya pa ng gas ko )

less brake less fuel magagamit mo

it's better kung sa highway ka dadadaan yung walang masyadong traffic lights or stops

kung inde naman polluted gaano yung dinadaanan ko off ang aircon ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
ako rin nag fufull tank para isang beses lang ako pupunta ng gas station, then mag fifillup ako kung kelan mag eempty na ako, i do this lalo na kung mura pa ang presyo ng gas ( btw minomonitor ko yung mileage ko kada full tank so alam ko kung bbyahe kung kaya pa ng gas ko )

less brake less fuel magagamit mo

it's better kung sa highway ka dadadaan yung walang masyadong traffic lights or stops

kung inde naman polluted gaano yung dinadaanan ko off ang aircon ;)

hehe