Pano Ba Paliitin Ang Tyan

yep it is called a roman chair... but u really cant compare the muscle recruitment of the hanging leg raise to the reverse crunch... depending on wat u read, its either the hanging version hits the lower abs better or u make use of a certain leg muscle too much to gain any quick benefits... try both to find out then... however, exercise alone cant trim down ur waistline... u gotta watch wat u eat... thats d price u have to pay for getting fit  <_<

:cool:~!

Hey fitness gurus, hope you could provide some much needed help. Anyone here who can design a diet + workout plan which can effectively help me slim down? Emphasis is given to the diet part coz im having a hard time planning which food type to take during a meal. Hope you can give me some info! Thanks in advance!

PS: Kindly PM all diet programs / workout routines... Thanks! B)

for the benefit of all other ppl in here, im gonna post it, not PM...

here are some basic pointers to consider (remember: BASIC):

1. no more sugary/calorie-filled drinks (soda, juices, alcohol)... yep, that means all u can drink is: water (and maybe a lil green tea &even coffee, bsta unsweetened)

2. eat every 2-3 hours (for the sake of brevity, this is to make sure ur never hungry and ur metabolism never slows down) for a total of 5-7 meals/day

3. eat protein with every meal, for a total of 1g protein per pound of bodyweight for the whiole day

4. eat carbs on the first meal only (a lil oatmeal, brown bread or even rice kung wla na talaga)... if u can manage it, its even better if all ur carbs come from fruits, say 5 servings/day (in this case, u can eat fruits even at night)

5. for the rest of the day, eat protein + fat (unsaturated; canola, fish, flaxseed) never eat more than 10g of fat & 10g of carbs on the same meal (long story)... so eat carbs+protein for breakfast, fat+protein for the rest of ur meals

6. as for training, pick compound exercises, not wussy crunches and bicep curls...

7. train hard... hi-intensity training for shorter durations is better than an hour-long treamill run (not to mention far less boring)

8. read up! (t-nation.com)

ill try to find sum relevant articles to post here, i myt have missed sum things...

magagaling ang mga advises d2. i didn't read all the 15 page posts so i don't know if i'm being repetitive. Any way, you need do a lot of cardio... gradually increase the intensity, duration, and frequency. you have to reach and stay in your target heart rate for at least 20min. and try to do this 3 to 7x per week. 1st of all you have to determine your Maximum Heart RAte, that's the maximum beats your heart can take b4 it gets tired and you get a heart attack :(

Anyway, the way to do this for female 226-age or male 220-age. Then you take this number and decide how much of your Target Maximum Heart Rate you want to exercise into like 50%, 60%, 70%, 80%, or 90% but never go 100%. 80 to 90% are usually for highly trained athletes.

for example, I'm male, 25 yrs old

220-25=195 MHR

195 x .50= 97.5 or 98beats per min is TMHR in 50%

195 x .80= 156.05 or 156bpm is my TMHR in 80%

It's best to wear a heart rate monitor so you can check your heart from time to time so you can adjust the intensity of your workout to keep you within your TMHR. I don't know if it's available in P.I., but most sporting stores carry them. It usually looks like a wrist watch with an accompanying chest wrap or you can count your pulse your self per min.

Also, don't neglect your diet (like most people have posted in this topic), strength, and flexibility.

I'm not a fitness guru; i have quite a belly myself. It really takes alot of motivation, determination, and effort. take it little by little.

Good luck. :thumbsupsmiley:

cno nkatry hydroxycut???? FR........

it will give you an uneasy stomach at first, but your digestive system will adjust eventually... i suggest you try out the one w/o mauang first... half the dosage prescribed on the bottle. the dosage on the bottle is designed for the american built, not for us who are smaller in physique. but if you can take it (have cardio-pulmonary clearance from your physician first), take the one with mauang. it packs a wallop! never take after 4PM 'coz it'll keep you awake, and make sure you take it at least an hour before an intensive workout. i have friends who took it... i took it...

IT WORKS. 100% ;)

cno nkatry hydroxycut???? FR........

I tried it last year .. I just followed the instructions in the bottle on gradual intake of the dosage. Minimal up to the half dosage, ok lang sya and you can really feel being amped up especially when you're working out. But by the time I reached the full dosage which is if I'm not mistaken is 3 tablets at a time, 3 x a day, I felt the jitters. I perspired a lot and felt like really hyperactive though it only lasted for 1 day, after nun, normal na uli pakiramdam ko.

It really works, as long as it coincides with regular workout and proper nutrition. :)

six pack abs are made in the kitchen and not in the gym .. :)

just my 2 cents .. ;)

true, true...

the kitchen and the bedroom... ur parent's bedroom......

it will give you an uneasy stomach at first, but your digestive system will adjust eventually... i suggest you try out the one w/o mauang first... half the dosage prescribed on the bottle. the dosage on the bottle is designed for the american built, not for us who are smaller in physique. but if you can take it (have cardio-pulmonary clearance from your physician first), take the one with mauang. it packs a wallop! never take after 4PM 'coz it'll keep you awake, and make sure you take it at least an hour before an intensive workout. i have friends who took it... i took it...

IT WORKS. 100%  ;)

well, id say im not exactly "smaller" than americans....

will it really burn off ur fats and leave u ripped, w/body fat % in single digits?

Edited by spitzky