Pano Ba Paliitin Ang Tyan

THE BEST WAY TO LOSE YOUR GUT IS BY COMBINING CARDIO, WEIGHT TRAINING AND DIET. HINDI MAWAWALA ANG TIYAN SA SIT UP LANG. ONE WAY TO LOSE OR GUT IS BY KICK BOXING. KUNG TITINGNAN NINYO ANG MGA BOXERS MALILIIT TIYAN.

HERE IS MY DIET:

MORNING: ONE BOWL OF OATMEAL, 1 PIECE OF FRUIT

MIDMORNING SNACK: STRAWBERRY SMOOTHIE( STRAWBERRY, ICE, LOW FAT MILK AND 1 SCOOP OF WHEY PROTEIN, KONTING OLIVE OIL)

LUNCH: 4 OZ TUNA WITH VEGETABLE( CARROTS, CELERY, RED PEPPER, CHICHARO, BROCOLLI)

AFTERNOON SNACK: BLUEBERRY SMOOTHIE( BLUEBERRY, ICE, LOW FAT MILK, AND 1 SCOOP OF WHEY PROTEIN, KONTING OLIVE OIL)

DINNER: 4 OZ CHICKEN BREAST AND 2 PIECES OF WHOLE WHEAT BREAD

PUWEDENG BANANA AND OTHER FRUITS ANG GAMITIN KUNG HINDI AVAIL. ANG IBANG PRUTAS.

I LOST 50 LBS BY DOING ALL THESE ACTIVITIES FROM 215 DOWN TO 165 LBS.

ONE MORE THING ANG PAGCONSUME NG CALCIUM BASED FOOD WILL INDUCE BODY FAT LOSS ACCORDING SA MGA TESTS AND STUDIES. SAKA EVERYTIME NA KAKAIN KA, SAMAHAN MO NG ISANG MALIIT NA SILI DAHIL IT WILL INCREASE YOUR METABOLISM.

SAKA EATING FOOD RICH IN FIBER WILL MAKE YOU LOSE WEIGHT TOO. PRUNES, OATMEAL, CAMOTE, MGA BERRIES ANG MARAMING SOLUBLE AND INSOLUBLE FIBER.

Hi, I'd like to add my two-cents worth sa thread na 'to:

First, accept that not everyone can have washboard abs.

It's a matter of genetics din kasi.

You can be an Ectomorph. You are born with

less fat and less muscle. Eto yung mga patpatin

na talgang hindi lumalaki ang muscle and hindi

tumataba kahit marami kainin kasi mabilis talaga

metabolic rates nila.

You can also be an Endomorph. Eto naman yung

mga mas maraming fat kesa sa muscle. Most fats

pa naiipon sa belly and sa hips so they have this

round shape. This explains why may mga payat

pero ang laki naman ng tiyan.

Finally, you might be a Mesomorph. Eto naman yung

maraming muscle and konti fat. Eto yung mga kahit

kaunting exercise lang defined na agad yung muscle.

Sila yung maswerte because of genetics.

Now having said that, although we cannot all have

washboard abs, everyone can at least trim their tummies.

Pero it invloves lots of hard work and if you really

want to trim down your tummy, you should have a

commitment with yourself.

It's really hard work. Kung madali magpaliit ng tummy,

wala sanang malalaki tiyan. Lahat sana tayo maliit

ang tiyan. But that's not the case, mahirap talaga,

you have to work for it.

Now, men are predisposed to having fats around

our bellies. Women naman, sa hips, thighs and sa

puson. Malas nating mga lalaki kasi problem talaga

yung tiyan natin.

Tama lahat ng sabi dito that reducing your tummy

starts with diet. I hate to use the word diet kasi it's

misinterpreted sometimes as starvation.

I'd rather use the term, sensible eating. Simple

lang yan. The more fat and sweets you eat, the

more fat you'll get.

Simple di ba?

You can get fat almost anywhere, lalo na yung

saturated fat. Learn to read labels.

Understand also evolution. Ang tao kasi, we evolved

at a time millions of years ago nung mahirap

makahanp ng fat and anything sweet. So our bodies

are evolved to store fat and convert sweets into fat.

It's a survival mechanism nung una pang panahon

na dala pa rin natin ngayon.

Madali na makahanap ng fat and sweets

ngayon pero yung evolved body natin ganun

pa rin yung survival mechanism so fats are

easily stored in our bodies.

If you think starving yourself naman is the way to lose

fat, mali din. If you starve yourself, your body thinks,

as others have said here, na may famine.

So famine mode siya. Babagalan yung metabolism

mo and you'll burn less calories. You may grow thin

but in the long run, mas tataba ka pa kasi bumagal

na yung metabolism mo so don't starve.

Sensible eating is eating 5 to 6 small meals

a day. Don't let your metabolism slow down.

Keep it burning calories so feed your body

palagi. Don't drink softdrinks or iced tead (a friend

who works for nestle says their iced tea is evn more

loaded with sugar than coke!). Train your mouth

to only drink water.

Avoid fried foods. Go for grilled. Eat lean meat,

tanggalin mo yung taba from the meat. One cup

of rice ok na. Eat veggies din.

For the exercises, do cardio. If you're really big

and fat, concentrate muna sa cardio to increase

your metabolism. Your goal is to burn calories.

Pag mas marami kang nabu-burn na calorie kesa

sa kinakain mo, your body will soon use the fat

in your body. Still, don't starve. The key here is

to keep your metabolism going.

Best cardio exercise for me is group cycling or

what's properly called spinning. It's intense and keeps

your heartrate way uo there, thus burning loads of

calories.

Pansinin mo mga cyclist. They're really lean.

They're not big pero deined yung muscles and

ang payat nila tingnan.

As you start to lose fat, add resistance training to

sculpt your body. Pag dinagdagan mo muscles mo,

you'll burn more calories pa lalo kasi muscles keep

burning calories even while you're resting.

Don't bother with programs. It starts with you and your

level of commitment. Kahit wala kang program, if

you know the basic workings of your body and a little

understanding about evolution, you can lose all those

fats.

Basta be realistic. Don't go for washboard abs. Basta

trim ka and you feel great, hindi ka sluggish, ok na

yun.

Di lahat tayo pwedeng maging Mark Nelson but all

of us can work to being fit and healthy.

Hope this helped. Start trimming those tummies! :)

Thanks, XXXander!

Just wanna help out here kasi naging problem ko rin yung tiyan.

Now, my pants are all loose and salamat sa diyos, was able to achieve

that V-shape we all want. Not really washboard abs pero may cuts kahit

paano. Swimmer-type body kumbaga, hehehe...Kaso it took me 9 months!

Kaya I emphasize talaga yung commitment. Without commitment with

yourself walang mangyayari. Tiyaga lang.

What worked for me was totally tumigil sa pag-inom ng cola,

iced tea, coffee and anything sweet. Tubig lang talaga. Paminsan

iced tea pero mga one glass, once a week. Buti I don't drink beer

or any alcoholic drink.

Of course, cardio exercises din. 1 to 2 hours a day, 6 days

a week. (Pag weekends umaabot akong 4 hours working out

2 hours weights/resistance, 2 hours group cycling).

Di ka naman kailangan maging gym freak. Brisk walking

araw-araw pwede na yun for cardio. Like pag lunchtime,

my office is a 30-minute walk away from the mall. Imbes na

tamarin ako maglakad, I walk all the way to the mall to have

lunch then walk back. Eh di naka-exercise na kahit paano di ba?

Sa office naman I make it a point to stretch and walk

around. (Minsan sinasabihan na parang supervisor umasta

kasi lakad ng lakad, but I don't care, at least hindi naman

lumolobo tiyan ko, hehehe...)

Yun lang, depende sa katawan mo what will work for you.

Magic word is TIYAGA :D

that's 4 hours in one weekend. siyempre pag weekend, wala kang hinahabol na oras

so maraming rest period in-between that's why it takes me that long in the gym and

i'm actually a morning person so i hit the gym opening time and by lunch, i'm done na

to go malling, meet up with friends, gimik, etc. :)

abdominal exercises

FREE information on ab exercises, machines and workouts.

There are MANY abdominal exercises... crunches, leg raises, situps, hip thrusts, side bends, weighted situps, crunches with your legs bent, not bent, straight up in the air, 100's of different ab machines, 1000's of ab exercises and workouts on video tapes, 100's of abdominal exercises and machines shown in infomercials, etc. The list goes on and on. BUT, let me ask you a question. Why did you come here to find out information about abdominal exercises? Is it because you want to have a perfect 6 pack? Because you want to get rid of that fat that is on your stomach so you can have washboard abs? Well, are you ready for the truth? Here it is... The truth is, every one of those abdominal exercises that I just mentioned, plus every ab exercise that I didn't mention, will NOT help you have a perfect 6 pack. EVERY one of these abdominal exercises will only help to strengthen and build your ab muscles. BUT, that won't do a damn thing for you if you have a layer of fat covering them! You see, no abdominal exercises burn fat. None of the ones you see in infomercials, none of the machines you see in your gym, no special ab workouts, and even good old crunches and situps, none of these abdominal exercises will burn the fat on your stomach. All they will do is help make your ab muscles stronger, and help build them. You can make your abs as strong as you want, and build them as nice as you want for as long as you want, but as long as you still have fat, even the slightest amount of fat on your stomach, your abs will not be visible. You see, nothing, I repeat, NOTHING will burn the fat off of your stomach to let your abs become visible except for a perfect diet and enough cardio/aerobic work. Most people (maybe even you) think that the key to getting perfect abs are abdominal exercises and ab workouts and ab machines. That is 100% bullshit! The key to getting perfect abs is having a low bodyfat. That is it right there, if you have a low bodyfat, then you have visible abs. Maybe your thinking to yourself, "well, my bodyfat isn't that high and I do all types of the best abdominal exercises everyday, and I still can't see my abs." Well, all that means is your bodyfat might be low, but it is not low enough! You see, you can do every one of the abdominal exercises ever invented, and you can do them with the best form, with the best machines, with the best routines for years and years, but if your diet and cardio/aerobic workout isn't getting rid of the fat, you will NEVER be able to see your abs! I know what your thinking right now, "I saw an infomercial or an ad with these guys and girls with perfect abs doing these ab exercises with these special machines, they all had great bodys, so their product must work right? It must be able to burn the fat on my stomach and give me perfect abs right?" WRONG! If you are thinking that, then you now know how these people make money. They don't want you to know all of the stuff that I just told you, because once you know the truth, you will never buy their useless products, and they won't make money!

abdominal exercises

There are MANY abdominal exercises... crunches, leg raises, situps, hip thrusts, side bends, weighted situps, crunches with your legs bent, not bent, straight up in the air, 100's of different ab machines, 1000's of ab exercises and workouts on video tapes, 100's of abdominal exercises and machines shown in infomercials, etc. The list goes on and on. BUT, let me ask you a question. Why did you come here to find out information about abdominal exercises? Is it because you want to have a perfect 6 pack? Because you want to get rid of that fat that is on your stomach so you can have washboard abs? Well, are you ready for the truth? Here it is... The truth is, every one of those abdominal exercises that I just mentioned, plus every ab exercise that I didn't mention, will NOT help you have a perfect 6 pack. EVERY one of these abdominal exercises will only help to strengthen and build your ab muscles. BUT, that won't do a damn thing for you if you have a layer of fat covering them! You see, no abdominal exercises burn fat. None of the ones you see in infomercials, none of the machines you see in your gym, no special ab workouts, and even good old crunches and situps, none of these abdominal exercises will burn the fat on your stomach. All they will do is help make your ab muscles stronger, and help build them. You can make your abs as strong as you want, and build them as nice as you want for as long as you want, but as long as you still have fat, even the slightest amount of fat on your stomach, your abs will not be visible. You see, nothing, I repeat, NOTHING will burn the fat off of your stomach to let your abs become visible except for a perfect diet and enough cardio/aerobic work. Most people (maybe even you) think that the key to getting perfect abs are abdominal exercises and ab workouts and ab machines. That is 100% bullshit! The key to getting perfect abs is having a low bodyfat. That is it right there, if you have a low bodyfat, then you have visible abs. Maybe your thinking to yourself, "well, my bodyfat isn't that high and I do all types of the best abdominal exercises everyday, and I still can't see my abs." Well, all that means is your bodyfat might be low, but it is not low enough! You see, you can do every one of the abdominal exercises ever invented, and you can do them with the best form, with the best machines, with the best routines for years and years, but if your diet and cardio/aerobic workout isn't getting rid of the fat, you will NEVER be able to see your abs! I know what your thinking right now, "I saw an infomercial or an ad with these guys and girls with perfect abs doing these ab exercises with these special machines, they all had great bodys, so their product must work right? It must be able to burn the fat on my stomach and give me perfect abs right?" WRONG! If you are thinking that, then you now know how these people make money. They don't want you to know all of the stuff that I just told you, because once you know the truth, you will never buy their useless products, and they won't make money!

Hey peeps, I remember back then in college I used to do this ab routing called "Legendary Abs", it was definitely a great way to blast your abs while avoiding injuring your lower back. Unfortunately, I had a hard copy of it then and I lost it.

If any of you guys know the routine can you please share it naman. Thanks!!! :mtc:

abdominal exercises

There are MANY abdominal exercises... crunches, leg raises, situps, hip thrusts, side bends, weighted situps, crunches with your legs bent, not bent, straight up in the air, 100's of different ab machines, 1000's of ab exercises and workouts on video tapes, 100's of abdominal exercises and machines shown in infomercials, etc. The list goes on and on. BUT, let me ask you a question. Why did you come here to find out information about abdominal exercises? Is it because you want to have a perfect 6 pack? Because you want to get rid of that fat that is on your stomach so you can have washboard abs? Well, are you ready for the truth? Here it is... The truth is, every one of those abdominal exercises that I just mentioned, plus every ab exercise that I didn't mention, will NOT help you have a perfect 6 pack. EVERY one of these abdominal exercises will only help to strengthen and build your ab muscles. BUT, that won't do a damn thing for you if you have a layer of fat covering them! You see, no abdominal exercises burn fat. None of the ones you see in infomercials, none of the machines you see in your gym, no special ab workouts, and even good old crunches and situps, none of these abdominal exercises will burn the fat on your stomach. All they will do is help make your ab muscles stronger, and help build them. You can make your abs as strong as you want, and build them as nice as you want for as long as you want, but as long as you still have fat, even the slightest amount of fat on your stomach, your abs will not be visible. You see, nothing, I repeat, NOTHING will burn the fat off of your stomach to let your abs become visible except for a perfect diet and enough cardio/aerobic work. Most people (maybe even you) think that the key to getting perfect abs are abdominal exercises and ab workouts and ab machines. That is 100% bullshit! The key to getting perfect abs is having a low bodyfat. That is it right there, if you have a low bodyfat, then you have visible abs. Maybe your thinking to yourself, "well, my bodyfat isn't that high and I do all types of the best abdominal exercises everyday, and I still can't see my abs." Well, all that means is your bodyfat might be low, but it is not low enough! You see, you can do every one of the abdominal exercises ever invented, and you can do them with the best form, with the best machines, with the best routines for years and years, but if your diet and cardio/aerobic workout isn't getting rid of the fat, you will NEVER be able to see your abs! I know what your thinking right now, "I saw an infomercial or an ad with these guys and girls with perfect abs doing these ab exercises with these special machines, they all had great bodys, so their product must work right? It must be able to burn the fat on my stomach and give me perfect abs right?" WRONG! If you are thinking that, then you now know how these people make money. They don't want you to know all of the stuff that I just told you, because once you know the truth, you will never buy their useless products, and they won't make money! (For more information about ab workouts and infomercials, click here to read our FREE featured article.) So, now you know the big secret and the truth about abdominal exercises. Before you look to the ab machines and different types of crunches, look at your diet and your cardio/aerobic workout because those are the 2 things that will get you perfect abs!