Pano Ba Paliitin Ang Tyan

a combination of all I could say, pero ab exercises are only good to strengthen and develop muscles in that area. They don't provide enough aerobic energy para paliitin ang tiyan. From my experience, I used to weigh a hefty 205 lbs. I started on a minimal carb diet and started exercising and drinking almost a gallon of water daily. 3 months later I'm down to a healthy 165 lbs. the belly was the last one to go.

it takes juz CARDIO...........well it rlly depends eh. I guess if ever there's a BLESSING THat I could be thankful to the HEAVENS, the 1st thing i wld be tahnkful for is that my tumy never rlly gets big.

Nywayz, to trim the tummy, no matter how big it is,...CARDIO and DIET would be the TOP 2 shurefire hits. When we say DIET, it doesnt necesarily mean that we shld starve ourselves, it means eat right, and eat the right way and right amount, and right FOODS ofcorz :) :)

SO? Wats the next thing? Strength training and WEIGHT TRaining. YUP! As we cld all notice, ab exercises deosnt even make it to TOP 3, its top 4th. I got this from fitness mags and from my personal trainer in NJ when I stayed there for several months.

For me, just do CARDIO, atleast 4 times a week. If ur athlethci enuf, do it more intensely and cross train..............it'll work I assue ya ALL! :)

PEACE n MORE POWER to ALL! :mtc:

For me a VERY DEADLY COMBINATION would be, Boxing/Kickboxing, Wall climbing/Rock Climbing/ Cardio and Weight tRaining. I work out atleats 4 times a week, and atleast 2 hrs a day( THANK GOD for my work sked :hypocritesmiley: )...... CROSS TRAINING would not just trim ur tummy, believe me,......it would give you ur "DREAM BODY"........ too bad, there's still no "magic drug" that could change HEIGHTS. Maliit lng kse me, 5'8'' lng po.

ALso, trimming the tummy is such a very FUN way to exercise, even minus ab work out( no offence to ABS fanatics, sori poh).....BIG Tummies cld be trimmed in a few weeks to months :) :cool:

a combination of all I could say, pero ab exercises are only good to strengthen and develop muscles in that area. They don't provide enough aerobic energy para paliitin ang tiyan. From my experience, I used to weigh a hefty 205 lbs.  I started on a minimal carb diet and started exercising and drinking almost a gallon of water daily. 3 months later I'm down to a healthy 165 lbs. the belly was the last one to go.

this is nice... its true increasing water intake can help...

and you don't have to buy expensive diet medicines...

I suggest a low carb diet only kung hindi ka nag-aaral or hindi mind intensive iyung work mo.

Nakaka-affect ang low-carb diet sa mental processes, analytic thinking and memory recall.

nabasa ko sa isang magazine, exercise routine ni cesar montano... do ab crunches while having your body reverse suspended in mid air. he uses clasps that secure his feet in a pull-up bar. he does a hundred or so repetitions a day. kaya cguro nakuha nia c sunshine...

im sorry pare kung parang parati kitang kinokontra sa mga thread dito but........ abdominal isolation exercises are overrated and 100 reps for ur abs wont do you much good, coz the abs respond better to low-rep, hi-intensity exercises... the only reason why mr. cesar montano can do 100 reps is bcoz the INTENSITY IS TOO LOW (the load is too low)

nabasa ko sa isang magazine, exercise routine ni cesar montano... do ab crunches while having your body reverse suspended in mid air. he uses clasps that secure his feet in a pull-up bar. he does a hundred or so repetitions a day. kaya cguro nakuha nia c sunshine...

im sorry pare kung parang parati kitang kinokontra sa mga thread dito but........ abdominal isolation exercises are overrated and 100 reps for ur abs wont do you much good, coz the abs respond better to low-rep, hi-intensity exercises... the only reason why mr. cesar montano can do 100 reps is bcoz the INTENSITY IS TOO LOW (the load is too low)

putsa triple post ka pa dude. :D

pre, alam naman natin lahat na di mo kailangan ng malaking load pag nagwowork out ka ng abs.

pede na ang body weight sa newbies.

pede ka mag anchor ng weights sa legs mo while doing leg raises in standing position... pero mas effective pa rin ang REPITITION sa isang effective na ab work out.

AND WHY DO I SAY THAT? BCOZ REPITITION ALSO BURNS FAT and supplements in the development of a SIX-PACK ABS. and when you stick to repitition you ALSO WORK OUT YOUR SLOW TWITCH MUSCLES, the primary muscles responsible for fat burn.

OVER RATED ANG ABDOMINAL EXERCISES? probably, BCOZ I HATE DOING THEM MYSELF.

Edited by macx98

Hey dudes...i am a gym addict but unfortunately, i don't seriously follow my program....tigas kasi ng ulo at daming work...anyway, since this is a thread that talks about belly....i have seen a hand roller - a machine that has infra red na tutunaw daw sa mga fats mo in a TV shopping, would you think this is effective? if i am not mistaken, this is also the piece of machine being used at Bello Medical for their lipolite? I am still a guy who believes in a traditional way...go to the gym and the do it the better way....but if there are some innovative products...why not... right?

Hey dudes...i am a gym addict but unfortunately, i don't seriously follow my program....tigas kasi ng ulo at daming work...anyway, since this is a thread that talks about belly....i have seen a hand roller - a machine that has infra red na tutunaw daw sa mga fats mo in a TV shopping, would you think this is effective? if i am not mistaken, this is also the piece of machine being used at Bello Medical for their lipolite? I am still a guy who believes in a traditional way...go to the gym and the do it the better way....but if there are some innovative products...why not... right?

nope kasi nanduun pa rin ung fat cells sa pagitan ng balat and muscle mo. liliit ung fat cells(maybe) pero it would grow back to its original size given the right circumstances. even sa lipo suction... may recurrence ng fat cells sa ibang tao.