Pano Ba Paliitin Ang Tyan

• 2 weeks later...

Paliit ng tiyan = generally to lower body fat percentage overall; fat in tummy area is lost most when losing body fat overall

1. Calorie deficit with positive nitrogen balance (high or sufficient protein in diet); you need to maintain muscle mass because your muscle mass burns your calories

2. fasted cardio and/or post resistance training cardio

3. resistance or weight training generates that greatest afterburn/ elevated resting metabolic rate and /EPOC or Excess Post-exercise Oxygen Consumption = fat burning

4. intermittent fasting (skip breakfast; fast for 16 hours starting count from your last meal on the night before; get your nutrition/macros in the 8 hours after; read more on INTERMITTENT FASTING)

5. SLOW carbs diet; white carbs can only be eaten post workout max 1 hour after; only allowable carbs are vegetables and beans at other times (see Tim Ferris's blog on Slow Carbs)

Additional tips:

1. Ice cold bath to stimulate fat burning, higher metabolism, and anabolic hormone production (again see Tim Ferris's blog and just google Ice cold shower/bath benefits)

2. It helps to flush the abdominal area with blood either through core exercises/abs exercises or wearing a waist trimmer belt before/when doing cardio; better blood circulation in the area during exercise enables better access of fat stores in the belly area for use as energy during cardio or whatever exercise you are doing.

I won our office Biggest Loser with a weight loss of 35 lbs.; starting weight 205 lbs - final weigh in at 170 lbs. Very noticeable reduction in belly size and I needed to buy smaller waist line pants.

I always see on the internet that it's impossible to lose fat and gain muscle at the same time, but I did. Although my muscles are not monstrously huge, they have actually grown compared to when I started. Chest muscles are forming with lesser man boobs. For the first time I have a bulge on my biceps when flexing, leg muscles and my butt has grown. Six pack medyo sobrang challenge at tila impossible dream talaga pero I'm happy with the flat belly I have now.

Thing is, you have to find what will work for you. A lot of it will be trial and error and a lot will mostly be "errors". What worked for me may or may not work for you, it's up to you to find out.