Pano Ba Paliitin Ang Tyan

im a mom of a 6 yr old princess.... after 3 months of having her out of me, i went back to having situps while sitting on a yoga ball... after 2 months of a simple workout, i lose my "mommy" fats.

i then stopped taking alcohol into my system for 4 years...i was totally clean... but stopped working out.

after my worst breakup 3 yrs ago, i went back drinking occassionally this time. good news was, i worked out my *ss off!

did my home workout twice a day, before i sleep and as soon as i wake up. thats 5x a week. and 2 days goin to gym and doin taebo and steps...

changed my diet... i was very strict although it was very hard for me since am a rice adik...

for 3 months:

no rice (at all) so u wonder what i was takin in as carbs?

OATMEAL... you're right, one boring oatmeal with no sugar EVERYDAY. and here's the worst part, during that time i was taking care of our fastfood chain business, so imagine the temptation for me...

i usually wake up at 9am then head straight to work, and eat my boring brunch at 2pm as soon as the fastfood is a little bit calm. sometimes i mix apples or slices of banana to add a little bit flavor to the boring thing...lol

i usually get hungry 4hrs after that meal, so i eat carrots as snacks...mhm, just carrots.

as my drinks, i stopped drinking all carbonated drinks like juice boxes and sodas. i got used to drink water alot and prepare a glass of fresh squeezed lemon juice (again, WITHOUT sugar) so yes, your sour face explains that juice...😉

i gave up eating all sweets...that includes my fave food such as ice cream, chocolates, candies.

gave up my salty fave, JUNKFOOD!

after workout or gym, i eat enough meat during dinner time....thats my protein for muscle build up:) plus green leafy veg...

sometimes if not meat, i eat 3-4 pcs of boiled eggs. and then if ever i get hungry before midnight, again, CARROTS is the key.lol

i also added these food to my weekly diet: it helps you burn out fats.

-sultana (another kind of raisins

-BROCCOLI (just boil it, strain the water, add salt and pepper. YUM!)

-almonds

-apples

-bananas

-boiled potatos then add salt

-peas

during my first two weeks in getting used to my diet, i made sure i eat ahead or eat alone in my room, always far from the dinner table since everybody's eating a very delicious and tempting meal...but when i got the hang of it, i started having my meal with them:) cause finally i trusted myself that am disciplined enough:)

i lose weight fast, and developed muscles...no pain, no gain always ran inside my head....

see how being heartbrokened helped me huh? lol

ive never had abs during my college days or even after college, but i started having it after i had my baby girl:) so there's nothing impossible even if you're a mom now:)

i also had a long distance gym buddy during those 3 months of discipline...we usually talk about what we ate that day and shared pics of our body progress....that 3 months was our pledge to workout so after, we both gonna post a pic on facebook...

finally that day came, and we finally showed everybody our pics...lol

from that day onwards, we both became an inspiration to most out there who thinks its not possible for them to stay fit. i received alot of phonecalls and messages askin how i made it...

im tellin you again its not easy during the first days or weeks of your journey, and i wanted to point out that your number one enemy during this stage is not your family, nor friends, but YOURSELF... because if you give in to temptation by indulging or being lazy just because your muscles hurt, then my friend, am tellin you, u wont make it that far.and your'e gonna quit before u even realize it.

and oh yeah before i forget to mention it, i had my cheat days too! you can finally say "thats what am talking about!" lol

so i do eat one burger with fries once a week. oh yeah! its like tasting heaven! hahaha! (but still having water as my beverage lol)

but AFTER eating, i punish myself in doin double the workout:) ugh! yeah thats right. a must to do if u wanna cheat once a week darling, lol

attached is my before and after pic;) idk if this can be here but mods can delete this pic anytime:)post-154070-0-04821100-1444149545_thumb.jpg

Edited by sensible33
  • Like (+1) 2
wow ur so hot! :)

im thinking of buying a glute ham raise para makita abs ko

im a mom of a 6 yr old princess.... after 3 months of having her out of me, i went back to having situps while sitting on a yoga ball... after 2 months of a simple workout, i lose my "mommy" fats.

i then stopped taking alcohol into my system for 4 years...i was totally clean... but stopped working out.

mmmm as long as you dont have much belly fats to burn, then u can start workin on your ab muscles....

As someone who lost about 55lbs and 6 inches off my waist, the only way to lose belly fat is to lower your body fat % through combination of aerobic and anaerobic exercise. Tummy exercises only help develop muscles in the area which in turn will increase your metabolism, allowing your body to burn more calories.

Stop alcohol intake

Stop fast food meals

Stop eating fried foods

Tanggal balat when eating chicken

Stop binging on sweets

Exercise everyday (alternate w/ light & heavy)

HIIT

Do roadworks/jog/run (boxers do this everyday)

4weeks you'll notice improvement

8weeks people who always see you all the time will notice

12weeks people you seldom meet will notice

• 1 month later...

will start working out again today (after a month of hiatus).

Here's my work out plan:

10 sets of 10 push ups

5 sets of 20 sit ups

5 sets of 10 cross punch sit ups

5 sets of 10 twisting sit ups

10 sets of 10 leg raises

10 sets of 20 squats

5 sets of 10ft sprint (back and forth - i hate this one, nakakahilo)

i'm not trying to pull a saitama here, so i'm turning on the air conditioner..