Pano Ba Paliitin Ang Tyan

gayahin nyo manny pacquiao training 2000 sit ups a day

wow parang ang sakit nun sa abs ehehehe. Pero is there really such a thing as spot reduction? Kasi yun din dilemma ko lakas ko kasi sa rice kaya everything goes down there pero I have a slim built. Takot ko lang kasi If I work on my abs, baka pati arms and legs ko pumayat. Waaa. Butot balat. :P

wow parang ang sakit nun sa abs ehehehe. Pero is there really such a thing as spot reduction? Kasi yun din dilemma ko lakas ko kasi sa rice kaya everything goes down there pero I have a slim built. Takot ko lang kasi If I work on my abs, baka pati arms and legs ko pumayat. Waaa. Butot balat. :P

spot reduction is a myth, last talaga mawawala ang tiyan sa mga lalake, patience lang talaga ang kailangan it wont happen overnight. and about dun sa 2ooo ab crunch..... di rin lilit ang tiyan nyo dyan, well it could help since your burning calories.. pero di sapat yon... right diet and excercise will

spot reduction is a myth, last talaga mawawala ang tiyan sa mga lalake, patience lang talaga ang kailangan it wont happen overnight. and about dun sa 2ooo ab crunch..... di rin lilit ang tiyan nyo dyan, well it could help since your burning calories.. pero di sapat yon... right diet and excercise will

agree. 2000 sit-ups might shed off some fats on your stomach, but that's because you exercise. if your main target is to get rid of those belly fats, there are more efficient ways. pacman does 2000 sit-ups not to flatten his abs but to strengthen it as it is subject to beating. :)

• 2 weeks later...
agree. 2000 sit-ups might shed off some fats on your stomach, but that's because you exercise. if your main target is to get rid of those belly fats, there are more efficient ways. pacman does 2000 sit-ups not to flatten his abs but to strengthen it as it is subject to beating. :)

isama mo na rin yung distance na tinatakbo ni manny. chka yung speed niya.

pero the fact na kailangan nya pang kumuha ng marathon runner para makasabay sa kanya kasi hindi kaya makasabay ng kapwa boxers, it says something.

speed and distance.

A little FYI.

What Pacman says he does in front of the camera is but a portion or the total opposite of what he really does.

Its common sense that you will mislead the opposition so you have the edge.

• 2 weeks later...
I think the solution there is dieting and get your bodyfat as low as possible. Any excercise that supports the core, will develop your obliques nicely. However, you wont see it until the bodyfat vanishes.

how do i that?

controlled ang salty, sweet and oily food intake ko...

halos walang lasa na nga kinakain ko tapos madalas grilled or steam pa

• 3 weeks later...

wat food ang mganda for diet,last yr kasi nag crash diet ako from 230lbs to 185lbs in 3 months,sobrang weak ng katawan ko and bugnutin,and now gusto ng tamang diet and intake ng food,anong mgandang meals for me..balik ulit ako 200lbs eh,anong food ang maganda for me??

mali ko hindi ko na alagaan,sayang diet ko.

TIA mga guros

wat food ang mganda for diet,last yr kasi nag crash diet ako from 230lbs to 185lbs in 3 months,sobrang weak ng katawan ko and bugnutin,and now gusto ng tamang diet and intake ng food,anong mgandang meals for me..balik ulit ako 200lbs eh,anong food ang maganda for me??

mali ko hindi ko na alagaan,sayang diet ko.

TIA mga guros

NUTS

LEGUMES

GREEN VEGETABLES

DAIRY

INSTANT OATMEAL

EGGS

LEAN MEAT

PEANUT BUTTER

OLIVE OIL

WHOLE GRAINS

PROTEIN POWDER

BERRIES

i'd go with that. developing good eating habits is the best gameplan. don't think about weight. that's a load of bullcrap, unless you compete in divisions. (i can lose 11 pounds in one day, and put back 15 the following morning.)

Edited by Palakol