The Honda Lovers Thread

I'll choose the Altis over the Civic each and every time!!

Honda's Suck!!! :thumbsdownsmiley:

Had a 2005 Honda CRV. Bought it new and just a year after, ang daming sira at nagloloko lagi aircon and that piece of s@%t was casa maintained, on schedule always!!

FYI, why do you think that honda wont allow their cars to be used as Taxi Cabs... they say that they dont wanna tarnish their image na pang public transport yung mga kotse nila. thats what they say to the general public but in truth, hindi tatagal yung mga kotse nila if you use it for taxi services. kumakalampag agad yung suspension, nagloloko yung aircon, etc etc etc

OT ka naman, Civic ang thread not CRV.

Had a 2005 Honda CRV. Bought it new and just a year after, ang daming sira at nagloloko lagi aircon and that piece of s@%t was casa maintained, on schedule always!!

FYI, why do you think that honda wont allow their cars to be used as Taxi Cabs... they say that they dont wanna tarnish their image na pang public transport yung mga kotse nila. thats what they say to the general public but in truth, hindi tatagal yung mga kotse nila if you use it for taxi services. kumakalampag agad yung suspension, nagloloko yung aircon, etc etc etc

it was casa maintained? they dont check the a/c if you didnt inform them. check your PMS booklet and youll see what are the things they check everytime you have it serviced.

I concur with you bro. Kaya ayaw nila gawin taxi - madali masira, mahal pa parts. Talo ang operator pag ginawang taxi.

toyota = taxi

That is because they are dependable

COROLLA = Old Platform, Old Suspension, Old Engine = You're buying Half an Old Car at a Million bucks.

FYI, there were changes made to the suspension and although you see it as half of an old car at a million bucks, it is still a brand new car and it is a million bucks that I may do as I please with. 1.1M to be exact.

Bought the 1.8V last week for my wife and am very satisfied with it. I also had the head unit replaced with the 7" LCD/DVD and had them install the rear view camera (special Toyota option)

Wanted to get her the Camry but she felt it was too big.

FYI, there were changes made to the suspension and although you see it as half of an old car at a million bucks, it is still a brand new car and it is a million bucks that I may do as I please with. 1.1M to be exact.

Anong binago sa suspension.....PRIMITIVE Torsion beam pa rin sa likod ng Altis- the CHEAPEST kind of suspension available.

Edited by ricoyan
Anong binago sa suspension.....PRIMITIVE Torsion beam pa rin sa likod ng Altis- the CHEAPEST kind of suspension available.

All-new suspension

The 9th generation Corolla Altis is excellent at smoothing out bumps, but this ride quality comes at the expense of driver involvement. The new 2008 Altis changes all that, thanks to a brand new suspension, and a new electric steering system.

A newly-developed L-arm MacPherson strut is a compact and rigid solution, which brings the suspension strut in-board of the wheel hub to improve noise and vibration suppression. This design should also improve straight line stability, and steering responsiveness.

Rear suspension is by way of a new torsion beam which is a popular arrangement as it allows increased boot space. The suspension layout separates the coil spring and damper while allowing a wider track for the cargo area.

The new Electric Power Steering (EPS) should provide a high level of control, and make for easy work around town. Additionally, the EPS system contributes to fuel economy since it only uses power when steering force assistance is needed, and since it doesn't require hydraulic fluid, it is also more environmentally friendly than conventional power steering systems.

All-new suspension

The 9th generation Corolla Altis is excellent at smoothing out bumps, but this ride quality comes at the expense of driver involvement. The new 2008 Altis changes all that, thanks to a brand new suspension, and a new electric steering system.

A newly-developed L-arm MacPherson strut is a compact and rigid solution, which brings the suspension strut in-board of the wheel hub to improve noise and vibration suppression. This design should also improve straight line stability, and steering responsiveness.

Rear suspension is by way of a new torsion beam which is a popular arrangement as it allows increased boot space. The suspension layout separates the coil spring and damper while allowing a wider track for the cargo area.

Ongga, I would be ashamed ot the PRIMITIVE torsion bar suspension if I were you. Pang KALESA at JEEP yan a.

yung electric power steering tagal na sa mga electric forklifts yan , kadalasan nga yan ang problema sa mga forklifts hehehe.....pero madaling repairin.... yung honda di pwede sa taxi kasi sobrang bilis mga yan....rent a car pwede naman ang civic hihihihi