The Honda Lovers Thread

• 2 weeks later...

Where is a good place to have my CRV repaired. I am fed up with the casa prices for repair. I live in the QC area.

sir.. 2000 to 3000 rpm is the economical rpm when shiftng... if u go under that,it goin to be bad for your engine and trnsmission. 3000 rpm and up is already considered performance driving..

I have a 2006 CRV A/T...driving is 8 to 8.5km/l...napansin ko lang na minsan may parang whistle sound akong marinig...initially i thought it was from the car stereo sound but found out na hindi pala. it seems that the sound comes out pag umandar yung aircon compressor but hindi naman frequent...

any similar experience you had guys?

Civic 2.0S is the best. I used to own a 2001 Civic VTI then replaced it with a 2005 Civic 2.0S. The difference is mind-boggling. I thought my 01 civic was fast but when i drove the 05 civic, it made me realize how slow my old car was.

As for the altis, no contest. civic wins hands down.

wow friend,

I also bought a civic 2.0. It is the pearl white, full leather seat belt. And I love every minute of driving it. I call it the princess. Well I tried the 1.8 altis and tested the 2.0 civic. Definitely the 1.8 altis is spacious but it is too spartan inside. Also a bit high. The 2.0 has a lower gravity and when I step on the accelerator it just goes. It can reach 120 in just a matter of second. It is very quiet and sporty in looks. Defnitely it turn heads. To me toyota is selling better because of the names but I definitely would not change my civic 2.0 for the toyota 1.8. It has 155 hps and one thing I like about the car is it performs whatever I want it to. I used to own a 1.6 and now with the 2.0 i will never go back to the 1.6 because the power difference is obvious.

Care to share what you feel about your car. Tips and recommendation would be appreciated

jovey

Civic 2.0S is the best. I used to own a 2001 Civic VTI then replaced it with a 2005 Civic 2.0S. The difference is mind-boggling. I thought my 01 civic was fast but when i drove the 05 civic, it made me realize how slow my old car was.

As for the altis, no contest. civic wins hands down.

civic 2.0 S manual is the best.. but the 2.0 civic SL is more fun to drive bec of its paddle shift. then they changed the rims for the 2.0 SL bec there are folks complaining that the rear end is a little too high, so they changed it to a newer and bigger design.

there will be a new color coming out.. its carbon bronze