GONORRHEA:

CAUSATIVE AGENT: Neisserial gonorrhea bacteria.

Typically passed by direct contact between the infectious mucous membranes

such as genitals, anus, and mouth of one person with the mucous membrane of another. contaminated fingers can pass the organism from infected mucous membranes to the eyes.

INCUBATION PERIOD: 2 TO 10 DAYS , POSSIBLY 3 DAYS OR MORE.

SIGN AND SYMPTOMS:

Genitals(penis or cervix), anus, throat, and eyes can be infected

FEMALES: vaginal discharge although up to 80% have no symptoms for cervical infection of rectum, often no symptoms or mild sore throat for ghonorrhea of the throat. Infection of the eyes is rarely for the adults.

MALESburnign urination and pus discharges from infection of urethra 95%100% have no symptoms

DIAGNOSIS:

*GRAM STAINING

*CULTURE OF CERVICAL

COMPLICATIONS:

Pelvic inflammatory disease , sterility in both sexes, arthritis, blindness, meningitis, heart damage, kidney damage, skin rashes, ectopic pregnancy, and eye damage in newborns (acquired from mother's vagina during childbirth)

Madalas Stress, problems, daming iniisip lang nyan. Try mo lang mag relax.

you are right... kung magpamassage ka try to ask for ylang ylang na blended oils para sa massage kasi good for erectile dysfunction except kung low blood ka at may skin allergies bawal. ylang ylang is good for high blood na pang massage tumutulong sa pagpababa ng blood pressure as along as wala skin allergies.

Ylang ylang has no preservatives and additive....pure oils na walang side effects

Edited by Maribel-R18
you are right... kung magpamassage ka try to ask for ylang ylang na blended oils para sa massage kasi good for erectile dysfunction except kung low blood ka at may skin allergies bawal.  ylang ylang is good for high blood  na pang massage  tumutulong sa pagpababa ng blood pressure as along as wala  skin allergies.

Ylang ylang has no preservatives and additive....pure oils na walang side effects

Saan ba meron nito? hihihi. :D

gusto mo pare?

medyo mahal nga lang.. cheapest is 6k. but worth it sa looks ng girl. pag mga model, it's around 10-16k ;)

ako, abstain nako diyan. hehe

pm me kung interested ka, may mga pics ako ;)

Oops, sorry, di ko nabalikan yung thread. Di ko tuloy nabasa.

Pareng astroboy, salamat sa offer, but its a little steep for me. Eto nga, merong prospect, maganda pa... pero mataas pa rin sa kin yong 5k. B)

Low budget lang po ako ngayon! hahahaha :thumbsupsmiley:

Oops, sorry, di ko nabalikan yung thread. Di ko tuloy nabasa. 

Pareng astroboy, salamat sa offer, but its a little steep for me.  Eto nga, merong prospect, maganda pa... pero mataas pa rin sa kin yong 5k.  B)

Low budget lang po ako ngayon! hahahaha  :thumbsupsmiley:

dude, personally i think the higher the price, the "safer". i mean, if you'd go for the 1-2k, baka laspag na yun. marami nang naka-access dun. mas risky. at least kapag 6k and up, choosy yan sa client.

personal opinion lang. anyway, i dont think it's ok to discuss this here in this forum. PM mo ko kung interested ka.

cheers

No... you have to wait 3 months before you can test. I'm on my 1st month so 2 more months. I think it takes a week to get the results... correct me if i'm wrong...

Results for rapid testing only takes 20 minutes.

If you test negative after two months from the time you think you may have been infected, you stand an 85% chance of really being negative.

If you test negative after three months from the time you may have been infected, you stand a 95% chance of truly being negative.

If you test negative after 6 months, then you are 100% negative if you have not had any other risky events from that initial high rik event

I've been researching on the 'net and I came upon this substance called monolaurin. It seems to be an effective anti-viral supplement against some of the common STDs like HIV, gonorrhea, chlamydia and herpes...

Is it available here? It's actually a coconut derivative, but they say monolaurin is more effective than VCO in treating these viruses. The brand name for it is Lauricidin...

Marami pala mga "Worried Wells dito. Ito yung sinasabi sa aidsmeds.com

Kung HIV winoworry nyo........

3months is conclusive. A 6weeks Non-reactive test is a good indicator that your 12 weeks test is also non-reactive.

In the state of Massachusetts their window period is six weeks because the test used is a 4th Generation test(Antibody/Antigen)

Pero pag nagcondom kayo hindi kayo mahahawa. Kasi may study na ginawa na yung isang partner eh pos and partner nya eh neg pero nagcocondom sila lagi sa sex. Yung neg na partner hindi nahawa ng hiv.

So nasasa inyo kung abstinence or condom.

Minsan kahit sure na hindi mahahawa pag nagcondom, pero wala pa rin peace of mind kasi sa mga "what ifs" Kasi minsan nanjan yung guilt.

smooth, base on your explanation, parang mas malala pa ang genital warts than herpes?

astroboy, sa manila doctors, required daw ng DOH

They should not be requiring you to provide all that info.

Testing for HIV should remain confidential.

For statistical purposes, they can ask you a few questions but as for the rest, it is up to your own descretion. I have to check my sources but as far as I know, it is against the law to insist on this - pictures - full name - address.

I'll post again on this when I return to the country and check my references on this.

I've been researching on the 'net and I came upon this substance called monolaurin. It seems to be an effective anti-viral supplement against some of the common STDs like HIV, gonorrhea, chlamydia and herpes...

Is it available here? It's actually a coconut derivative, but they say monolaurin is more effective than VCO in treating these viruses. The brand name for it is Lauricidin...

sorry but chlamydia and gonorrhea are caused by bacteria.

Anti virals will only work on viruses like HIV and Herpes, however, if it really works, then it should be a well publicized drug - imagine a cure for HIV.

Guys ... any recommendation on a doctor/hospital who specializes in this stuff.  Yung best friend ko kasi may penile warts and mukhang nahawa ako kasi I tried some of the MPAs he recommended.  Papa-checkup sana kami.  Thanks! :blush:  :blush:  :blush:

Maybe you can share which MPA's were recommended so that our other readers can avoid patronizing them or the establishments where they work.

sorry but chlamydia and gonorrhea are caused by bacteria.

Anti virals will only work on viruses like HIV and Herpes, however, if it really works, then it should be a well publicized drug - imagine a cure for HIV.

It's not only antiviral, but antibacterial. The substance is said to attack the lipid coating of these germs, weakening them. It works against multiple strains of these germs too.

Its been publicized, but was not been given much media attention. I think Dr. Dayrit made a study about it... pero against HIV lang. But there are reports it works equally well with Herpes...

It's not only antiviral, but antibacterial. The substance is said to attack the lipid coating of these germs, weakening them. It works against multiple strains of these germs too.

Its been publicized, but was not been given much media attention. I think Dr. Dayrit made a study about it... pero against HIV lang. But there are reports it works equally well with Herpes...

Sorry, I did not read the anti bacterial part of your post.

Anyway, I did some research just now and I saw that Monolaurin is advertised in food supplement web sites which does not make it a clinically proven and approved therapeutic drug. I have nothing against alternative drugs and medicine, however, I believe that if people are to buy therapeutic drugs that they should spend their hard earned money on proven, and BFD approved and recognized drugs.

I looked up one website where the literature claimed that the main antibacterial and antiviral component of breast milk is Lauric acid, which is supposed to be the main active ingredient of Monolaurin - WHAT A CROCK OF $H*T. The main antiviral and antibacterial of breast milk is Immune Globulin A which is an antibody produced by the mothers immune system......

I'm sorry, I just find these claims so absurd and I feel bad for the people who are enticed into spending their mula on these products.

Call me old fashioned but when it comes to treatment and therapy, I stick with what has time and again been proven to be effective

grabe ang hiv testing they asked for my photo and complete info

I did the research, according to republic act 8504

Section 2 - B

1. Compulsary HIV testing shall be considered unlawful unless otherwise provided for in this act

2. The right of privacy of individuals with HIV shall be guaranteed

Article 3 section 18

The state shall provide a mechanism for anonymous HIV testing and shall guarantee anonymity and medical confidentiality in the conduct of such tests

herpes simplex 1 located on the face trunk body and extremities.

herpes simplex 2 located on genital area

except pag nag oral sex kyo possible mapunta sa muhka or mouth yung virus

you can treat the symptoms pero forever na yung virus

you can use tee tree oil, vitamin B12 and vitamin C (nakalimutan ko na ung iba, Acyclovir ointment)

nag aactive ang virus pag stress, trauma or kinamot or bagsak immune system mo or me sakit ka. Pwede din puyat. Yung virus nakadormant sa nerves natin kaya hindi mo na mapapatay to.

pag meron ka make sure boost mo immune system mo, and pag me sores contagious to pwde kumalat sa boung katawaan kaya hwag kamutin. for life :unsure:

in addition, it is best to treat the symptoms as soon as they start.

Acyclovir cream to be appplied topically 5 x a day

Acyclovir (anti-viral) Tablets 200mg every 4 hours for 5 days = 20 tablets...parang 3Thousand yata or more ito...not sure... I think more.....

turboneticssx8....

sa body shop.

buy a base oil made from soya oil( 495 pesos) and ylang ylang( 350 pesos)...pure essential oil

blending: 30 ml of base oil (soya oil) = 12 drops of ylang ylang

contraindication: low blood, skin allergies, pregnant women

Add'l:(during love making too)

place sandal wood at the burner for scent...it help too for sexual dysfunction

Edited by Maribel-R18