can anyone recommend me a urologist...i think i have a erectile dystfunction (ED) problem...i want to get a professional opinion...for the past 3 months, i notice i do not et the usual erection in the morning and that when i do have any kinds of sex, it is not what is used to be...could be the stress, diet or my lifestyle but i think i should consult while its early...

i think urologist from asian or any hospital in the south area will be appreciated...btw, medical city in pasig will do also...thanx

sorry, dont know anyone down south.. i suggest you call up Asian Hospital and ask kung sino sino mga urologist nila and ask for their clinic hours.. then pili ka from there depende sa sched mo..

kung sa UST/St. Lukes ka, i recommend dr. David Bolong.. siya the best..

MGa pare what if since high skul ka pa parang may warts ka sa ulo ng etits m e d ka pa naka expirience sa sex wart ba yan o hndi?

we really cant say unless makita personally ng isang doctor.. it can still be a wart.. the usual kind na hindi sexually transmitted and that can grow anywhere you have skin.. baka you got the wart virus on your fingers and then scratched the head of your etits, and deposited the virus there.. its possible.. pero we really cant say unless makita.. have it checked..

Diba mas ok self medication nalang? I mean..Tipid pa..

How much ba ang pa STD checkup? Meron bang such thing as full check up?

I mean yung sasabihin sayo kung ok ka or you may have one of the STD's?

Di naman siguro ganun kamahalan kung pa check up lang.

Useful din ba kapag urine test lang? Malalaman ba kagad dun?

Diba after one night stand its usually normal to have yourself checked.

The question is if dapat bang kagad or wait for weeks kasi usually di kagad lumalabas sa test if ever meron..

Hmmmm, mahirap kasi ang self medicate lang. Pansinin mo LAHAT ng doctor dito, magbibigay may ng advice, always sinasabing patinging mo pa rin. That's the operative word here, 'patingin.' Kasi dito sa thread, kahit ma describe ng maigi ung nararamdaman, di pa rin nakikita.

If it hasn't been seen, no detailed history, no thorough physical exam, then no-one can make an accurate diagnosis. And that is the problem with self medication - since we don't have an accurate diagnosis, we have no way of knowing if we are actually successfully treating the problem with our meds.

I don't know about the prices, but I tell patients to seek a reputable urologist.

A urinalysis is useful for many many things. It CAN help in terms of diagnosing an STD... But its not the end all and be all. Its not even anywhere near the gold standard.

I agree that with any disease, there is a lag period between exposure and detectable signs and outright symptoms. Incubation period yan in infectious disease. Some folks decide to wait a week or two prior to getting checked.

Take note, there are some infectious diseases wherein the incubation period can last months to years, HIV comes to mind. Food for thought lang po.

pati kaya yung cream sir? acyclovir ata yung name

In terms of Herpes, Acyclovir really only makes the lesion 'go away' faster. For example if the rash was supposed to take 7 to 14 days to disappear, with the application of Acyclovir, pwedeng maging 5 - 10 days na lang.

While Acyclovir is an antiviral, it does not guarantee clearing of the virus from your body. Magaling kasi yang herpes na yan, madalas, magtatago lang sa katawan at mananahimik.

Ic so bale wala rin pala kahit mag standard urine test within weeks after an encounter.

Hmm maybe it would be wise if id wait months and no more "activities"

Tiis nalang muna HeHe

Pareng Kurtsky, di naman bale wala. A urinalysis can point to a possible illness na dapat lalong imbestigahin.

2nd di naman lahat ng STD, ganun kahaba ang incubation. The usual incubation period for the common STD's around 5 to 9 days. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
fishy smelling vagina? what could this be? causes?

infection na yan... it might be vaginitis.... causes minsan having multiple partners.... yung etits na pumasok pa sa ibang pepe then pumasok sa yo will cause imbalance ng ph mo at kasama pa na madumi....

usually take zitromax for 3 days yan... take it 1hr b4 meal. or empty stomach kundi magtatae ka..heheheh... goodluck

can anyone recommend me a urologist...i think i have a erectile dystfunction (ED) problem...i want to get a professional opinion...for the past 3 months, i notice i do not et the usual erection in the morning and that when i do have any kinds of sex, it is not what is used to be...could be the stress, diet or my lifestyle but i think i should consult while its early...

i think urologist from asian or any hospital in the south area will be appreciated...btw, medical city in pasig will do also...thanx

bro, try mo si patrick aldana... magaling din toh sa medical city sya.... medyo may pagkasilahis nga lang pero alaga ka dito.

kung magpapa BBBJ kaya, mapapasahan ka ng HIV?

hiv napapasa sa dugo o sa ibang body fluids ngunit hindi sa laway. madalas din sa tinatawag na mucus membranes. eto ung mga butas sa katawan na nililinyahan ng balat na basa, tulad ng bibig, pwerta ng babae, pwet, loob ng ilong, loob ng tenga, "conjunctiva" ng mata, atbp. kung bj, bsta cguraduhin lng na walang sugat yung ari ng lalaki na tatama sa mucus membrane lining ng bibig. wag din lulunukin ang likido na nilabas ng lalaki. mas ok na gumamit ng condom kung di ka sigurado sa kapartner mo. :)

mga docs question.

is it normal to experience soreness in the penis after a prolonged round of intercourse? meaning say youve been doing it for an hour then you orgasm. after a couple of mins you want to get it on again but when your tool gets hard, medyo sore na siya at hindi na ganun kasarap ang pagtatalik kasi parang ngawit na si junior.

i still usually finish but its not as good as the first time. this happens most often after intercourse with a condom altho nangyayari din kung prolonged sex kahit na wala.

what can i do?

mga dok ciprobay XR ba pwede? 500mg once a day for seven days tama ba yun???

Ciprobay is just an antibiotic designed to k*ll bacteria. But there are a lot of other STDs caused by other organisms which is not bacteria, ergo which cannont be treated by Cirporbay:

HIV/ AIDS is caused by a virus, walang gamot that cures it. All drugs are experimental and nothing has shown to completely eradicate the HIV virus.

Genital Warts or kulugo is caused by Human Papilloma Virus (HPV). There is a new vaccine for this one peroeffective lang up to early twenty years old. This is associated with multiple sexual partners. Treatment is done by surgeons/ Gynecologists and dermatologists, using electrocautery. Recurrence is possible.

Herpes is a virus, there is a drug for it. Acyclovir. It helps get the lesions out soon.

The above STDs cannot be cured by Ciprobay or any other antibiotic. It is also advised that when you get an STD, say Gonnorrhea or Syphyllis or Chlamydia, antibiotics is not enough. You should be advised to be screened for HIV and the others because the risk of acquiring another form of STD is high if you already have one.

Kaya mas mabuting magpa-consulta sa Doktor. Hindi naman gamot ang binabayaran mo pag nag-konsulta ka ng Doktor, it is the peace of mind that you are on the safe side.