Pls help me

I just had a recent encounter with a G4H.

Although she says shes clean. Im still paranoid.

It happened the other day Wednesday.

I never had any previous sexual experience out of curiousity I tried it.

We did the act considering the ff.

penetration with condom all the way.

Slight kissing, I didnt go down on her.

after the session, i am really having a paranoia... masakit ung part left and right side of the stomach? how will u know u have a STD? i have no problem in peeing but palaging akong umiihi.. pls help me guys how will u know if u have a std... 1 week i have this problem. i am to shy to ask or go to a hospital.. <_< :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

pls pm me .. thank u :blush:

Pls help me

I just had a recent encounter with a G4H.

Although she says shes clean. Im still paranoid.

It happened the other day Wednesday.

I never had any previous sexual experience out of curiousity I tried it.

We did the act considering the ff.

penetration with condom all the way.

Slight kissing, I didnt go down on her.

after the session, i am really having a paranoia... masakit ung part left and right side of the stomach? how will u know u have a STD? i have no problem in peeing but palaging akong umiihi.. pls help me guys how will u know if u have a std... 1 week i have this problem. i am to shy to ask or go to a hospital.. <_< :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

pls pm me .. thank u :blush:

unless you have holes on your rubber...you are pretty safe from what you wrote....

the worst you can have are crabs sticking on the lady's hair...

but if you want peace of mind, better go to a hospital and get yourself checked. no physician can do a proper diagnosis unless he/she examines you. personally, i cant just imagine where exactly is the pain unless you point it yourself right in front of me...

Edited by buntot
unless you have holes on your rubber...you are pretty safe from what you wrote....

the worst you can have are crabs sticking on the lady's hair...

but if you want peace of mind, better go to a hospital and get yourself checked. no physician can do a proper diagnosis unless he/she examines you. personally, i cant just imagine where exactly is the pain unless you point it yourself right in front of me...

the left and right side of the stomach..... palaging akong umiihi, paranoia?

Hello po sa mga experts natin sa medicine. Need ur opinion.

Gusto ko lang pong maliwanagan tungkol sa nangyari sakin.

Nag out of town trip po ako for about two weeks so nung pag uwi ko, sympre na miss ko misis ko we make out agad. kagigising lang nya actually kasi umaga ako dumating as early as 6 o clock. Naalala ko ang dungis ko nun at ang bantot ng underwear ko as in sympre galing sa byahe. But we didnt mind the hygine at all.

So, after 3 days sumasakit na po yung sa akin kapag nag wewe ako then may lumalabas ng nana. Natakot at nag hinala agad na STD nga. Pero bakit? eh si misis lang naman ang ginalaw ko. Pinag mumura nya ngayun ako bakit ako nag kasakit ng STD. Meron po syang naramdaman sa ari nya pero nawala rin naman. yung sa akin ang lumala.

Ang pinag tataka ko lang talaga bakit nag ka STD ako? dahil din kaya sa sarili kong dumi kaya ako nag kasakit.

Pwede kayang galing sa misis ko yun sakit. Ano po kaya talaga please enlighten me.

Nag out of town trip po ako for about two weeks so nung pag uwi ko, sympre na miss ko misis ko we make out agad. kagigising lang nya actually kasi umaga ako dumating as early as 6 o clock. Naalala ko ang dungis ko nun at ang bantot ng underwear ko as in sympre galing sa byahe. But we didnt mind the hygine at all.

So, after 3 days sumasakit na po yung sa akin kapag nag wewe ako then may lumalabas ng nana. Natakot at nag hinala agad na STD nga. Pero bakit? eh si misis lang naman ang ginalaw ko. Pinag mumura nya ngayun ako bakit ako nag kasakit ng STD. Meron po syang naramdaman sa ari nya pero nawala rin naman. yung sa akin ang lumala.

Ang pinag tataka ko lang talaga bakit nag ka STD ako? dahil din kaya sa sarili kong dumi kaya ako nag kasakit.

Pwede kayang galing sa misis ko yun sakit. Ano po kaya talaga please enlighten me.

salamat po.

salamat po.

you should have had a urinalysis and gram stain (or your urethral discharge) done by now. It could range from U.T.I. (from poor hygiene) to S.T.D., although ikaw na rin nagsabi that std is unlikely.

Salamat po sa reply pero may isang buwan na ang nakalipas. Ok na po ako ngayon.

Ang pinag tataka ko lang bakit nag kasakit ako?

PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME MORE.

I think in your case it was more of poor hygiene. Unless you tested positive for std. At any rate, it is not common for you males to have U.T.I, unless you have anatomic abnormalities, underlying chronic diseases, or you get it sexually, or again...bad hygiene.

How can you know if a girl has a yeast infection?

Would a man feel any physical manifestation such as white/yeast formation on the dick, near the pubes, a few days after the deed? How do you treat it?

What medications should I recommend to the girl?

Yeast infections usually cause soreness and itching in the vagina and would usually present with odorless thick white cottage cheese-like discharge. Women who have yeast infection would sometimes experience pain during urination or sexual intercourse.

It is possible for men to have yeast infection through direct contact. Penile yeast infections would also present as soreness, itching, and redness. Some patients have small blisters and thick whitish discharge as well.

Other problems such as bacterial vaginosis and trichomoniasis have symptoms similar to that of vaginal candidiasis (yeast infection) so it's best to advise the girl to seek medical consult first so she would know the right medications to take.

salamat po.

nabasa ko na itong post na ito.. I think the same story was posted 2 years ago if i'm not mistaken...

is this some kind of a joke??? :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley:

rephrase ko lang din yung question ko sa taas. hindi ko kasi ma edit or wala pa kasi ako power to edit my posts. pag nagka std ka automatic may hiv na ba?

Magkaiba ang mga karaniwang STDs tulad ng gonorrhea at syphilis at HIV. Kapag nagkaroon ka ng STDs na ito, hindi naman ibig sabihin automatic na may HIV ka na rin. Kapag may duda ka na nakakuha ka rin ng HIV, mas maigi na magpatingin ka na kaagad sa duktor para makagawa ng tamang mga examinasyon at maipaliwanag sa iyo ng mabuti.

pag may red blood cells sa results ng urinalysis? ano ibig sabihin?

pero bacteria e few???

hindi karaniwan na may red blood cells sa urinalysis - lalo na sa lalaki. tama si 314, depende kung gaano ito kadami.

kadalasan pa rin na sanhi ng red blood cells sa urinalysis ay UTI (infection) o kaya urolith (bato sa daluyan ng ihi).

nabasa ko na itong post na ito.. I think the same story was posted 2 years ago if i'm not mistaken...

is this some kind of a joke??? :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley:

Hi po sa inyo. Sana nga nag bibiro ako pero totoo ang nangyari nato sa akin. Pwede kaya mahingi ang link nong sinasabi mong post kasi baka me sagot don na mas maka pag papaliwanag sa akin.

thanks in advans....... :rolleyes: