Boston Celtics

What the f#&k! What the f#&k! What the f#&k! The Celtics had a big excuse not to win this game when they lost KI and were down by 16 at the half. However, the Cs fought through adversity and won, mainly through defense as it held the Hornets to three points in the first eight minutes of the fourth as the Cs won in classic grit and grind fashion, 90-87. I credit this win to Brad Stevens. His coaching and motivation is matched only by Gregg Popovich. This also means that Boston has a bench as deep as the Marianas Trench. Let's go Celtics!

Tatum, Morris, Rozier and Larkin held the fort for the Cs as they lost KI and are still missing AH. Luckily, both players' injuries are just concussion protocol. Tatum is gonna win Rookie of the Year. Jaylen Brown didn't have a good shooting night but he made up for it with tenacious rebounding. This team is special. What more when GH comes back. I think my Celtics will go all the way to the finals. I would dare say that a Hayward return guarantees a championship for the Cs. If I am wrong, I am wrong but that's the way I see it.

Tatum winning the roy is still debatable... the frontrunner for now is Ben Simmons... But if the roy is strictly from this recent draft only, Tatum should win it...

They really didn't need Al for this game. 10th straight win by our team. I didn't like the IT trade because he was a sentimental favorite of mine and a lot of other Cs fans but that was all emotions. This trade was about making the team better and Kyrie and Jaylen will always be better than IT and Avery. Let's go Celtics!

Initially I thought that Danny gave a lot for Irving. But after seeing how well Irving made this team better and how he and Horford became one of the NBA's best tandem this early season, I guess, he wasn't fleeced after all.

Initially I thought that Danny gave a lot for Irving. But after seeing how well Irving made this team better and how he and Horford became one of the NBA's best tandem this early season, I guess, he wasn't fleeced after all.

The trade was a blessing in disgulse and it has paid off. :)

I thought the same too. However, what Danny has that other teams don't have is a cerebral coach who knows how to maximize the strengths of his players. Kyrie Irving, who is not known for his defense, is one of the steals leaders, while Baynes, Morris and Theis have been thriving under Brad's system. Jae Crowder seems lost in the system of Lue. I would conjecture that IT wouldn't be the same under Lue. The ceiling of last year's Cs were the ECF. They could not go further. This team's ceiling is the championship.

Brad Stevens is the Celtics secret weapon. Great coach plus great management = success

Ben Simmons could be but if Tatum continues his strong showing and the Cs go deep in the playoffs or maybe even the finals, the voters may overlook the stats and give more credence to winning. Tatum is franchise-player material. Simmons is a potential triple-double machine in the future.

The season just started, so we will see...

Cs vs. Ws on friday. gandang laban ito. will this be a preview of the nba finals? still early to tell though.

The Cs win their 13 straight game. The starting five all scored in double figures as Cs beat the Nets. The masked man led the Cs in scoring. Marcus Morris had a double-double having 21 and 10, so did Al Horford who has continued playing at an all-star level. The young guns, Jayson and Jaylen, provided excellent fire support with 19 and 14, respectively.

and yet the NBA "so-called experts" still puts the Warriors #1 in the power rankings based on their "smart analytics". No. 2 lang yung team na may 13 straight wins kahit wala yung best player dun sa ibang mga laro.

13 straight wins... lets see which team can match and break this through the course of the season.

That was a sweet facial by Jaylen on Durant after an excellent back cut by Kyrie. Celtics basketball at its finest.

He was a one man wrecking crew in the third. His defense on Curry was also superb. They won with their defense and determination. A "Never Say Die" mentality.

• Like (+1) 1