Supplements - to Take or Not to Take?

I am not replying to your question, mr. worship me.. I am actually promoting a product that I am trying to sell.. I did not quote you di ba? Nor did I put something in my post that would say that I am replying to your question.. Sheesh!!! :thumbsdownsmiley:

ok naintindihan kita mr. r.v.

ung post mo lng kasi ang nabasa ko next sa post ko kaya ganun

di po ba dpat e sa Buy and Sell section [ food supplement thread] kayo nagpopost ng binebenta ninyo?

kasi ang alam ko dito sa (Supplements - to take or not to take) thread nagpopost ng mga katanungan regarding supplements at sinasagot ng mga nakasubok na at mga ekspertong BB's

yun lang po Mister R.V.

ShoooooooSH!!! relaks lang

:thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by worshipme
ok naintindihan kita mr. r.v.

ung post mo lng kasi ang nabasa ko next sa post ko kaya ganun

di po ba dpat e sa Buy and Sell section [ food supplement thread] kayo nagpopost ng binebenta ninyo?

kasi ang alam ko dito sa (Supplements - to take or not to take) thread nagpopost ng mga katanungan regarding supplements at sinasagot ng mga nakasubok na at mga ekspertong BB's

yun lang po Mister R.V.

ShoooooooSH!!! relaks lang

:thumbsupsmiley:

Shooosh! Ahsus! Ako? Mag-relax? Ikaw ang mag-relax, mrworshipme.. Bago ka magbigay ng mga komento magbasa ka muna.. Try to "relax" and read slowly..

One more thing, look at my post that you quoted.. I said something about Green Barley and I even gave the link to a thread that I started.. I did not quote you nor did I put "^" on my post.. That means I am not quoting you.. Secondly, I posted here to promote a product that I made a thread for in the Buy and Sell threads.. And honestly, I am not OT dahil sinagot ko yung tanong ng thread starter na: "To take or not to?" Basahin mo ulit yung post ko, I said, "IMO, if the product works for you, then why not.." So, I followed the rules.. Don't insinuate wrongly, mrworshipme, its bad for your health.. hahaha..

Edited by revi
  • 2 weeks later...
ok ba ang impact whey protein? mura lang kasi compared sa iba..local lang din kasi

IMHO, it's a mediocre whey protein supplement. Chocolate flavor tastes good and other flavors suck. Nutrition profile dictates slightly higher levels of sugar, carbs and sodium compared to other whey supplements. Protein source mostly from whey concentrate (cheaper whey). It's a decent supplement to increase protein intake but certainly not the best in the market. For almost the same price, I'd still go for ON 100% Whey / Dymatize Elite Whey / Champion Nutrition Whey.

im 160lbs and 5'10 in height...im taking up 5 scoops of whey protein everytime i work out(distributed throughout d day)and 4 caps creatine before i workout and 3 caps after i workout...just wanna ask if safe or ok b un?tia^^

from what i know and did before, take creatine after working out and if not working out, take it morning.

5 scoops per day is i think too dependent ka sa supplements? why not just focused on real foods? and just take the whey as a post workout ?

just my thoughts.. peace

from what i know and did before, take creatine after working out and if not working out, take it morning.

5 scoops per day is i think too dependent ka sa supplements? why not just focused on real foods? and just take the whey as a post workout ?

just my thoughts.. peace

im also focusing on eating real food like meat.nuts etc....tingin ko lang kc kulang mga un eh...coz im following the protein grams per pound of ur body weight....

im 160lbs and 5'10 in height...im taking up 5 scoops of whey protein everytime i work out(distributed throughout d day)and 4 caps creatine before i workout and 3 caps after i workout...just wanna ask if safe or ok b un?tia^^

tried creatine when i was starting mga 2 years ago. grabe tagyawat ko at rashes . di bagay sa akin . as well as hydroxycut. ive tired tribolus , ok pero sobra hyper naman ako, kaya stop din . . any reccomendation ? im 200 lbs now, when i started i was 230. 5'6'' hgt.

im also focusing on eating real food like meat.nuts etc....tingin ko lang kc kulang mga un eh...coz im following the protein grams per pound of ur body weight....

here's the fact:

total calories are far more important than just protein per se.

Even if you don't eat a lot fo protein, as long as your protein comes from complete sources, and you eat enough food, your body will be able to form complete proteins from the amino acids found in your food

tried creatine when i was starting mga 2 years ago. grabe tagyawat ko at rashes . di bagay sa akin . as well as hydroxycut. ive tired tribolus , ok pero sobra hyper naman ako, kaya stop din . . any reccomendation ? im 200 lbs now, when i started i was 230. 5'6'' hgt.

how is your diet and eating program?

try one of a kind, see which suits your body type.....for me i've tried supplements such as dibencozide, joe weilder supplements, zma supplements, hot stuff, right stuff, whey protein, egg protein, milk protein, animal pack, animal stuff, egg whites, carbo loading, weight gain powders and lots of other stuff. from 130 at 5'10, now i range from 185 lbs to 190 .... just maintaining on egg whites and whey....

• 2 weeks later...

am currently on this stack. any inputs?

Hydroxycut hardcore 2 caps am 2caps pm

Animal pak 1 pack a day(11tabs na napakahirap lunukin)

Chromium picolinate (1 cap a day of 200 mcg)

Syntha 6 2 scoops per serving 2 servings a day

Am hoping to really get ripped.

weights 3-4 times a week cardio(boxing and spinning classes at least 2-3 times a week)

Am planning of adding sesamin or man vaporize but cant seem to find it here.

Thanks in advance :thumbsupsmiley:

am currently on this stack. any inputs?

Hydroxycut hardcore 2 caps am 2caps pm

Animal pak 1 pack a day(11tabs na napakahirap lunukin)

Chromium picolinate (1 cap a day of 200 mcg)

Syntha 6 2 scoops per serving 2 servings a day

Am hoping to really get ripped.

weights 3-4 times a week cardio(boxing and spinning classes at least 2-3 times a week)

Am planning of adding sesamin or man vaporize but cant seem to find it here.

Thanks in advance :thumbsupsmiley:

what about your diet bro? are you losing weight ?

what about your diet bro? are you losing weight ?

Have packed on at least 10-15lbs of muscle but was on a different set of supplements around 2 months ago.

(Dymatize elite whey chon (2 servings a day non-workout day, 3 servings on a workout day; Creatine 2 servings workout days, jst a serving a day for non workout days, Thermorexin 2 caps 2x a day; and glucorell 2 caps prior to meals.)

Have already adjusted my diet as consulted with a friend who's a nutritionist

as of now already lost around 4-6lbs

Want to have a bod like Hugh jackman's. Big and ripped but not BAD ASS big if you get what i mean. :thumbsupsmiley: