Supplements - to Take or Not to Take?

• 2 weeks later...
If my uric acid is high masama ba mag take ng whey protein?

Not at all. Just a tip, to flush off excess uric acid, just drink a lot of water and make sure you excercise so that you sweat a lot. It's all about detoxification. Minimize nuts, soy products and "lamang loob."

mga dude, i've been taking hardcore hydroxycut as my dietery supplement. because of my work ( call center agent) i usually sleep a lot kya i sometimes 2log lng me hlos buong araw at d n me kumakain. is that ok? bka kc mkasama skin lalo na umi2nom me ng hydroxycut.

hardly eating is also not good

food supplements? i used to take dozens of it as i'm very zealous about it and conscious of my health all in the name of preventive maintenance. until i got to talk to my pharmacist friend. only to be told na para ka lang umiinom ng tubig. in other words, it is what it is ie., "no approved therapeutic value".

Ultimate Nutrition whey's already good. Don't worry about the brand just yet. Protein is protein.

tanong lang po ulit...when is the best time to drink whey protein?kc ako i drink it pagkatapos ng workout ko 4 x week and 2 1/2 scoops n serving is it ryt?....totoo b n pag uminom k nito pag hindi ka nagworkout ay magbubulk k lng?

tanong lang po ulit...when is the best time to drink whey protein?kc ako i drink it pagkatapos ng workout ko 4 x week and 2 1/2 scoops n serving is it ryt?....totoo b n pag uminom k nito pag hindi ka nagworkout ay magbubulk k lng?

Umiinom ako nyan pre workout and post workout pwede karing mag add when you wake up and before you go to sleep, nasa sayo nayon, just make sure fit yan sa calories mo

hindi ka mag bulk kung hindi ka mag workout, kung mas madaming calories na pumapasok kesa sa binuburn mo dun ka mag bulk

• 1 month later...

MaxGXL Background

SA MGA HINDI NAKAKAALAM SA NAGAGAWA NG MaxGXL GLUTATHIONE Accelerator, secondary lamang ang pampaputi, ito po ay napakabisa upang makapagproduce ang cells ng ating katawan ng NATURAL GLUTATHIONE, ilan sa maibibigay nitong benefits sa ating katawan ay:

dramatically raise energy level

strengthen immune system

fight inflammation

slow down aging

improve athletic performance

detoxify your body

improve mental function

reduce stress

What is Glutathione and Why is it Important?

glutathione is a tri-peptide of the amino acids cysteine, glycine and glutamic acid and is the MASTER ANTIOXIDANT of the body. Without glutathione, we die. Low level of glutathione causes us to get sick and compromises the health of the body's cell.

Sa madaling salita, BABATA ANG INYONG PAKIRAMDAM at MAIIWASAN ANG SAKIT. NAPAKAGANDA PO TALAGA. PAGAMITIN nyo na ang MGA MAHAL NYO SA BUHAY. Tandaan, PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE.

IWAS SAKIT NA, MAAARI PA KAYONG KUMITA!!!

Creator of MaxGXL - Dr. Robert H. Keller, MD, MS, FACP

Robert H. Keller holds 3 American Board Specialties in Internal Medicine. These medical specialties include Oncology, Immunology and Hematology.

He has been named one of the World's 2,000 Outstanding Scientists of the 21st Century.

He has served on the scientific review panels for the National Institutes of Health and the Veterans Administration, and on the Faculties of the Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, the University of Wisconsin, and the Medical College of Wisconsin (Marquette University).

The Consumer Research Council has named him one of America's "TOP PHYSICIANS" in 2003 to 2007 in the fields of Internal Medicine, Immonology and HematologY

SITE : MAXGXL.COM 09172775585

• 2 weeks later...
is this the best answer i'll get to read about my question? GREEN BARLEY???

come on BB masters, i need your expert opinion here

I am not replying to your question, mr. worship me.. I am actually promoting a product that I am trying to sell.. I did not quote you di ba? Nor did I put something in my post that would say that I am replying to your question.. Sheesh!!! :thumbsdownsmiley:

taking alive supp

here s the deatils

Alive! by Nature's Way- Most nutritionally dense food supplement in the world today- cures many diseases

Php. 1,125-box/30 vcaps

Alive!® supplements are the ultimate Whole Food Energizers™– with more invigorating nutrients from more natural sources than any other product.

* 22 Vitamins and Minerals

* 12 Whole Fruit Juice Blend

* 12 Whole Vegetable Juice Blend

* 18 Amino Acids

* 14 Green Foods/Spirulina Blend

* 12 Mushrooms

* 12 Digestive Enzymes

* 12 Specialty Nutrients

* 10 Essential Fatty Acids

Complete Disintegration 18 minutes.

100 % Excipient Free

ALL IN ONE VEGETABLE CAPSULE!!!

#1 Mega Nutrient. Alive! represents the new thinking in supplements for daily health and energy, with a greater diversity of specially balanced nutrients from three important areas:

1. daily essentials

2. botanical energizers

3. system defenders including antioxidants

Quickly Absorbed. Alive! products are specially formulated for easy digestion and absorption into the bloodstream. Even the tablets break up quickly in the digestive tract. In comparison tests with other whole food brands, Alive! tablets were the only ones to completely disintegrate in 20 minutes or less (the proper time to ensure uptake into the body). Other brands took up to 5 times longer.

* Lowers cholesterol level

* Protects against heart disease and complications

* Helps prevent cancer of any origin

* Controls high-blood pressure

* Controls blood sugar

* Prevents degenerative diseases like arthritis

* Enhances, nourishes, strengthens, and balances the immune system

* Rejuvinates the skin

* Promotes healthy blood circulation and cell regeneration

* Detoxifies the body

* Enhances sexual vitality

Does Not Contain

Artificial ingredients or preservatives. No yeast, milk, lactose, sugar or dairy products.

Certified by: BFAD, HALAL, USFDA,

GMP, FROST & SULLIVAN, KOSHER, IFANCA