Supplements - to Take or Not to Take?

Tnx Noah for the reply... But ang recommended dosage sa pag take ng hydro is 3 capsules/tablets per day ( initial dosage ) so if i take Multivatimins and Hydro magiging 2 capsules per day ang hydro ko... Actually I want to loose those flags sa belly ko kaya ako nag-take ng hydro, although merong konting cuts na yung body but i think it's not that well defined... Do you think am taking the right approach? I also choose the foods I take and I even don't take rice anymore... panay tuna and and veggies lang ang kinakain ko, but I still have those excess fats....Currently I am taking 20 minutes sa tredmill and 15 mins sa stepper... Do you think kulang pa rin ba yung effort?

Advice naman dyan sa may mga experience na na.... Tnx Tnx...

Cheers....

pareng fynx, as long as you're always pushing yerself to the limit okay lang yang effort mo... check out the build a model body thread... lots of tips there... its not in the quantity of the workout, its always in the quality...

pareng van wilder, i know yer only telling noah for his best interests para di siya ma piligro pero siyempre okay rin for us forumers here if we get the cheapest prices possible... Ganun talaga yun.. in any case opinion ko lang yan. if ever pareng noah, ingat ingat nalang... may balita naba regarding the blitz? parang gusto ko patulan yung hydroxycut hardcore... pareng noah, you don't happen to frequent crystal beach alot do you?

pareng fynx, as long as you're always pushing yerself to the limit okay lang yang effort mo... check out the build a model body thread... lots of tips there...  its not in the quantity of the workout, its always in the quality...

pareng van wilder, i know yer only telling noah for his best interests para di siya ma piligro pero siyempre okay rin for us forumers here if we get the cheapest prices possible... Ganun talaga yun.. in any case opinion ko lang yan.  if ever pareng noah, ingat ingat nalang... may balita naba regarding the blitz?  parang gusto ko patulan yung hydroxycut hardcore... pareng noah, you don't happen to frequent crystal beach alot do you?

ah i've got no problem with that... siyempre lagi customers first... kung saan masmura doon... sa optimum im just telling him... but for mrm and bsn... he cant sell that...

Guest fhoryou

I used natural supplements from Pharmanex.

It helps in my workout.

The only side effect is it makes to healthy.

:D

One I took was Metabotrim.

its Php 1,910.00 for 60 capsuls

Edited by fhoryou
pareng fynx, as long as you're always pushing yerself to the limit okay lang yang effort mo... check out the build a model body thread... lots of tips there...  its not in the quantity of the workout, its always in the quality...

pareng van wilder, i know yer only telling noah for his best interests para di siya ma piligro pero siyempre okay rin for us forumers here if we get the cheapest prices possible... Ganun talaga yun.. in any case opinion ko lang yan.  if ever pareng noah, ingat ingat nalang... may balita naba regarding the blitz?  parang gusto ko patulan yung hydroxycut hardcore... pareng noah, you don't happen to frequent crystal beach alot do you?

thank for your concern brothers...i highly appreciate it...regarding the blitz, i dont have that in stock and my supplier is also out...bro, what or where is crystal beach?...noah

anO mas Ok sa Hydroxycut Hardcore & Ripped Fuel Extreme? paBiLi naman mGa chOng!

based on the reviews i read about them, ung hardcore is more potent... therefore, it's probably more effective...but then different bodies, react differently on different supplements...just my two cents...noah

Sir Jfreak yung friend ko supplier ko......

Sir Fynx exercise is better than depending on the supplement

Im currently canvassing for fat burners yung nakausap ko sells Ripped Fuel Extreme na 60's for 1500... your suypplier sell cheaper kasi it's 1200 lang for 60's ... pwede pakisabi sa supplier mo na I might be interested to buy from him soon tnx

Sir Jfreak no prob.

But I have to say na mabilis ang turn over ng Ripped Fuel. It very effective for most tapos very affordable din.

Just a safe advice, after mo makaubos ng one bottle ng Fat burner I advice na magrest muna from that supplement for one week atleast..

Safety precautions lang

May hiyang factor din kasi mga supplements. Despit being generic in content, some guys respond well while others dont

sa Cartimar Pasay may Ripped Fuel na 50% free bale 90 caps yun 900 Php benta nila

Talaga? sige I'll go there... what street is it located.

To Andrean: Thanks for the advice bro, I might try to visit this store in cartimar...

To Olympus: I might as well risk and try it... I used to take Hydroxycut, me konting effect, yung Xenadrine, ala talaga... baka hiyang sa akin tong Ripped Fuel

To Andrean: Thanks for the advice bro, I might try to visit this store in cartimar...

To Olympus: I might as well risk and try it... I used to take Hydroxycut, me konting effect, yung Xenadrine, ala talaga... baka hiyang sa akin tong Ripped Fuel

nasa haRap lng yun kahilera ng greenwich purO shOes tinda nun perO merOn ding supplements, 3 lang kasi ang stOre dun na alam kOng nagbebenta ng supplements tska kaya mura yun 2007 expiratiOn date nya kaya lang wag mO ubusin laHat ha? paubOs na supply kO eh babalik ulit akO dun ehehehe! tska wag ka papautO pala kasi yung iba 1100 price eh parehOng parehO lang silang Ripped Fuel sabihin mO 900 bili mO nung huli kunwari

WHat's your eating plan like? This may sound redundant but youe eating plan will determine your success and not jut a single fat burner