Supplements - to Take or Not to Take?

If you're trying to gain mass, you need to be eating more than that. The powder will give you better gains as the serum is all hype. Creatine ethyl ester is a better bet, sadly, we don't have any of those here

thanks for the info sir. actually, im trying to trim down and not gain mass. i just take creatine because i felt an improvement on my overall performance when im playing competition sports. malaki ang naging improvement on my quickness, endurance and hops. nakaka bulk up ba ang creatine? what supp would you suggest ba sir if i just wanna improve my strength and not bulk up that much?

thanks for the info sir. actually, im trying to trim down and not gain mass. i just take creatine because i felt an improvement on my overall performance when im playing competition sports. malaki ang naging improvement on my quickness, endurance and hops. nakaka bulk up ba ang creatine? what supp would you suggest ba sir if i just wanna improve my strength and not bulk up that much?

Creatine will saturate your muscle cells with water. If you wanna trim down, clean your diet. For everything else, there's real food. Other than that, I'd suggest a multivitamin and elemental magnesium,. That's about it

guys, anyone know where i can get xenadrine or hydroxycut in affordable prices...?

i have both of these at my vitamin store...hydroxycut 70 caps-P1100...hydroxycut advanced (new formula) 100 caps-P1950...hydroxycut hardcore 120 caps-P2850...Xenadrine EFX 120 caps-P1900...Xenadrine NRG-P2250...We are located at Affordable Nutrition at Unit # 35 Cityland Makati Executive Tower 1, Dela Rosa St. corner Osmena Highway...Pls PM me if u are interested...thanks much....noah

anyone here try amino tabs?

im going to start doing the heavies again by next next week... need to supplement my food... any FR's on that?

How about eating more food such as peanuts, eggs and milk? Amino acids are the building blocks of protein so you'll get the same results by eating real food at a much affordable price

i know that pareng olympus... but that means i have to eat 2 dozen eggs... or probably 1 kilo of peanuts... milk is expensive too.. as it is, i drink upto 2 glasses of low fat milk after work out... dont get me wrong, im not exactly small... its just that for those volumes of food, ill gladly supplement instead with 2 to 3 capsules of something else per day... (di pa babaho yung utut mo...) hehehehehehehe

i know that pareng olympus... but that means i have to eat 2 dozen eggs... or probably 1 kilo of peanuts... milk is expensive too.. as it is, i drink upto 2 glasses of low fat milk after work out... dont get me wrong, im not exactly small... its just that for those volumes of food, ill gladly supplement instead with 2 to 3 capsules of something else per day... (di pa babaho yung utut mo...) hehehehehehehe

actually, 2 eggs have moer nutritional value than 3 capsules of amino acids. Consider also your total food intake for the day

Damn does muscletech products.

A lot of friends ask my opnions on various supplements.

Wag ka ng bumili ng Muscletech products, sayang pera napakamahal.

I suggest Optimum Whey.

Use supplement if di ka talaga makakain ng tama. If you are always busy. But kung kaya naman ng maayos na diet. Bumili ka na lang ng Nesvita/Carnation

A cheaper alternative for those tryig to bulk up would to be eating up to a pound of peanuts a day and a quart of milk. Sure fire way to bulk up.

Muscleblech I mean Muscletech is all hype

Guest JohannYngwie
Get your eating plan down before even considering supplements. Many guys take a truckload of supplements yet don't get any results since they are not eating right

Sir sample meal plan nmn po dyan...been strugglin to bulk up for 1 year.. Grabeh, hirap magpa-bulk-up... Grabe kse craving ko for sweets eh.

Guest JohannYngwie
A cheaper alternative for those tryig to bulk up would to be eating up to a pound of peanuts a day and a quart of milk. Sure fire way to bulk up.

Muscleblech I mean Muscletech is all hype

a pound of peanut? hindi po kya ako magka-diarhea nun?bout drinking soya milk? Almost 5days a week kse ko umiinom ng soya milk. Meron ako nabibilihan dito sa may San Juan (Vegefoods). 36 pesos lng 1 Liter n ng soya milk.

a pound of peanut? hindi po kya ako magka-diarhea nun?bout drinking soya milk? Almost 5days a week kse ko umiinom ng soya milk. Meron ako nabibilihan dito sa may San Juan (Vegefoods). 36 pesos lng 1 Liter n ng soya milk.

How will one get diarrhea with penuts? The only time I won't recommend it is if your uric acid is high.... Soya milk is goof but you need something that has a higher caloric content if bulking up

Guest JohannYngwie
How will one get diarrhea with penuts? The only time I won't recommend it is if your uric acid is high.... Soya milk is goof but you need something that has a higher caloric content if bulking up

when you say high caloric content does it imply that you'll store more fats? bka mas lalong lumaki tyan ko :(

when you say high caloric content does it imply that you'll store more fats? bka mas lalong lumaki tyan ko :(

when putting on muscle, you'll have to gain some fat as well, its part of the cycle and it helps keep your joints healthier. Eventually, when you have hit your desired size, you can then start dieting for the definition to appear

it's my first time to post in these thread. sir olympus nag post ka rin pala dito.

for those people na gustong magpataba muna, i guess you eat a lot first kasi this is your primary goal. and if your satisfied with your weigh and you want some definition that's the time na dapat you control the food that you intake.