Supplements - to Take or Not to Take?

ako pagmaglalaro or any activities i use to take revicon kasi talagang pang dagdag resistensya sa katawan........

sa ngayon am doing massage....so far wala me vitamin ....ang ginagawa ko palagi lang me busog ....completo tulog thats it

Edited by Maribel-R18
lumapad ko pre saka ihi ng ihi.. yun naman effect ng creatine sa katawan. retain ng water yung mga muscles.  :D

usually drink ako ng 2 scoops in 1 glass sa morning, then sa afternoon 30mins before workout.

Bro, im planning to start taking creatine kasi niregaluhan ako ng capsules. How many capsules should I take? Pano rin ang "loading" for capsules? Mejo ngayon ko lang nakita yang loading process eh.

Thanks.

Creatine serum is highly overratd, creatine in liquid form deteriorates quickly and turns into creatinine.

Taking creatine and a fat burner is wasting your money as one helps you store wat and the other helps you lose water.

van wilder, pa review naman ng creatine serum and fisogen blitz cycle at animal pack and cuts...  are these products okay?  Im gunning for shape and definition now...

I posted an article on the how to gain weight thread. You might wanna check that thread out. The article is on the last page or 2nd to last.

hellow mga friends ask ko lang kung ok po ba ang "mega mass" kasi medyo payat ako e gusto ko po sana tumaba, malakas naman po ako kumain kaya lang lahi talaga namin ang payat.

makakatulong po ba ang mega mass sa pagpapataba?

thanks

I bought MRM Whey Protein from van_wilder yesterday. He is professional to deal with and will recommend others to him.

We agreed to meet up at 230pm and he was on time. (That's a rare trait in manila.) I paid for my purchase and was about to leave - I was in a hurry since I just stepped out from a meeting - when he stopped me and said that I still have change.

I thought the price was higher. He could have easily just let me go and pocket the change and no one will be the wiser. But he did otherwise. Two thumbs up!

Hello To All,

I just opened a vitamin/supplement store called AFFORDABLE NUTRITION located at Cityland Makati Executive Tower 1 Ground Unit #35. Address: Dela Rosa St. corner Osmena Highway (South Superhighway). The building is in between Dela Rosa St. and Buendia...All my stocks are 10% off of the regular price. My prices are lower than Cash N Carry. PM me for pricelist if you are interested or you can visit the store yourself...Thanks and God Bless....Noah

Nothing but overhyped products. Get your eating plan down if you wanna make good progress.

no wonder... i guess i'll stop taking the stuff... back to thermogenics muna ako... in any case, anyone here knows where i can get my hands on some fisogen?  Olympus, Van Wilder, whats yer take on the Animal Pack, Animal Stack or Animal Cuts?

• 2 weeks later...

mga sir ask lang po ko ng konting payo about sa pan take ng mega mass,

anu po ba difference ng mega mass 200 sa 400 at ano ang mas effective?

panu po ang pag take ng megamass everyday po ba? at what time sa day ang pag take?

ganu katagal ang bago mag effect ang megamass?

anu ang nga bawal gawin or kaninin pag nag tatake ka ng megamass?

thanks po sana makatulong kau salamat po.

1. Megafat, I mean megamass 200 and 400 varies in caloric content

2. When I was still blinded by the hype, I took it after working out

3. Even if you take a truckload of this, if you don't eat and workout properly, you'll not get the results you want

mga sir ask lang po ko ng konting payo about sa pan take ng mega mass,

anu po ba difference ng mega mass 200 sa 400 at ano ang mas effective?

panu po ang pag take ng megamass everyday po ba? at what time sa day ang pag take?

ganu katagal ang bago mag effect ang megamass?

anu ang nga bawal gawin or kaninin pag nag tatake ka ng megamass?

thanks po sana makatulong kau salamat po.

I, totally, agree with Sir Olympus...get your eating and training plan right first and foremost...

As far as taking it, it is recommended that you take them between meals and before bedtime...megamass or weightgain formulas varies in calorie contents...some products indicate the calorie contents with and without milk...i strongly suggest that you carefully read the label...if you need assistance, please PM me and let me know what kind of megamass you are taking...supplements are just plainly supplements...get these first before you see results: THE RIGHT NUTRITION/DIET, THE RIGHT TRAINING, THE RIGHT REST/SLEEP AND RECUPERATION...just my two cents...noah