Supplements - to Take or Not to Take?

Im selling the following supplements at our Affordable Nutrition store located at Cityland Makati Executive Tower 1 Unit#35, dela Rosa St. corner Osmena Highway...PLS PM me if you need more details..

Optimum Whey Gold Standard, 5lbs-P2100

Precision Engineered Whey, 5.75lbs-P2100

EAS Myopro Whey, 5lbs-P2600

Nitrotech Whey, 2lbs-P2200//4.3lbs-P3400

Muscle Milk, 2.48lbs-P2200

Dymatize Elite, 5lbs-P2400

Champion Whey, 5lbs-P2400

Twinlab Whey, 5lbs-P2400

Thanks much...noah

do you have any other excercise for the abs, aside from the usual crunches? kasi that is my problem... i have a flabby abs...

Diet talaga solusyon dyan my friend. I know several people who do thousands of crunches but don't have a six pack. I also know people who don't do any ab work but have a six pack since they cleaned up their diet

Universal Whey Protein is okay.  Once in the morning (breakfast) and one serving again atleast 40 minutes after workout.  One scoop is 20 grams of whey protein but I used two scoops (40 grams) on each serving.

Hydoxycut was great when they havent removed the ephedra or changed the formula.    The energy boost was not the same.  Parang you're taking pills that does you no good.  Parang candy na lang.  Unlike before na it supresses your appetite, but still leaves you strong for the late night lifts kahit konti lang ang kinain mo.

Now I am using ZMA capsules at night.  I still don't know the effect as I just added it to my supplements.  I think this is the same supplements that Barry Bonds was using before the BALCO scandal.

if you're trying to reduce body fat, protein shakes are a lot risky, in my experience protein that is not used converted to fat we have to keep in mind that these supplements are made for body builders that are being paid to be over sized every pictorials, in our case we have a normal life with a normal 8 hour work compared to magazine models who has nothing to do but to sleep, eat, work out and do the same thing over the next day. fat burners are effective but they can damage your kidney.

i would suggest more cardio and do more reps, heavy weights will build muscle while light weight will make you rip and shredded, i suggest you do heavy weights 1 month straight and 1 month light weight in this program you're continously building muscle for a month and loose body fat for a month also after a period of 1 year you have gained 12 punds of muscle and lost 12 pounds of body fat and you're body won't get used to the program because you'll keep on switching every month. it worked for me. i hope this helps dude!

if you're trying to reduce body fat, protein shakes are a lot risky, in my experience protein that is not used converted to fat we have to keep in mind that these supplements are made for body builders that are being paid to be over sized every pictorials, in our case we have a normal life with a normal 8 hour work compared to magazine models who has nothing to do but to sleep, eat, work out and do the same thing over the next day. fat burners are effective but they can damage your kidney.

i would suggest more cardio and do more reps, heavy weights will build muscle while light weight will make you rip and shredded, i suggest you do heavy weights 1 month straight and 1 month light weight in this program you're continously building muscle for a month and loose body fat for a month also after a period of 1 year you have gained 12 punds of muscle and lost 12 pounds of body fat and you're body won't get used to the program because you'll keep on switching every month. it worked for me. i hope this helps dude!

Say what?

Are you trying to bulk up or lean out?

sir... what i really want is magka-muscle ako kahit konti & matanggal po yung medyo bondat kong tyan... since mag start ako mag-gym nabawasan na po ako ng 17 lbs. sa cardio, 800-900 cal./day po yung sinusunog ko. may weights training din po ako. i normally spend 1 1/2 - 2 hrs a day sa gym (Mon-Sat). i also take "thermo-burst" (fat burner) & pharmaton as supplements.

need ur expert advise! gusto ko po tlaga ma-attain yung main goal ko. thanks in advance!

sir... what i really want is magka-muscle ako kahit konti & matanggal po yung medyo bondat kong tyan... since mag start ako mag-gym nabawasan na po ako ng 17 lbs.  sa cardio, 800-900 cal./day po yung sinusunog ko.  may weights training din po ako.  i normally spend 1 1/2 - 2 hrs a day sa gym (Mon-Sat).  i also take "thermo-burst"  (fat burner) & pharmaton as supplements.

need ur expert advise!  gusto ko po tlaga ma-attain yung main goal ko.  thanks in advance!

How about posting your training routine?

NEW! MRM RESPONSE PROTEIN BARS - 12bars - 1200

A Delicious Triple Layer Protein Bar 21 Grams Of with Protein! The new Response Bars from MRM are delicious triple layer protein bars filled with nutrition. Each bar contains only 2g impact carbs and only 1g sugar, but are packed with 21g of easily digestable high quality protein. Their an excellent source of fiber and calcium making this much more than just a protein bar. The inside of these nutritious bars are a moist and delicious cake filling. MRM Response bars are also one the most affordable bars on the market.

1300 for 1box (12bars) available in two flavors peanut butter/choco fudge

PM me if interested

san nakakabili nang ON products? meron ba sa mall nun?

Optimum Nutrition Whey Gold Standard 5lbs. for ONLY P2100 at our store located at UG#35 Cityland Makati Executive Tower 1, dela Rosa St. corner Osmena Highway/directly across Makro in Makati...PM me if you are interested...thanks much...noah

Guys, i'm planning to buy Ripped Fuel Max... ala lang just to supplement everything that i do... but not really expecting from it... i saw sa mall may tingi na 20 per caps...im wondering if meron kayong alam na mas mura pa dun...

sir,

Ripped Fuel Max or Extreme?...I think wala atang Max...Extreme lang...

Hey pips,

I've just started taking HYDROXYCUT. I'm also taking Centrum Multivitamins. Ok lang bang pag-sabayin yung dalawa? Medyo ok na rin yung body shape ko, kaso i still have flabs. I want to loose those extra fats. Gusto ko ring magkaroon ng cuts kaya I'm trying hydroxycut. Any advice regarding Centrum Multivitamins?

And yes, I always visit health club for almost 6 days a week, alternate naman yung ginagawa ko, cardio and freeweights...

Cheers...

Hey pips,

I've just started taking HYDROXYCUT. I'm also taking Centrum Multivitamins. Ok lang bang pag-sabayin yung dalawa? Medyo ok na rin yung body shape ko, kaso i still have flabs. I want to loose those extra fats. Gusto ko ring magkaroon ng cuts kaya I'm trying hydroxycut. Any advice regarding Centrum Multivitamins?

And yes, I always visit health club for almost 6 days a week, alternate naman yung ginagawa ko, cardio and freeweights...

Cheers...

Fynx,

Pwede mong pagsabayin in one day pero I strongly recommend that when u take them to please space them out between 4-7 hours that way they don't interact...Hydroxycut contains tea extracts which make you urinate more and often...As a suggestion, You can take the multivitamin first thing in the morning and then take the Hydroxycut 4-7 hours later or 30mins to 1 hour prior to your workout...About Centrum, it is one of the best and the #1 doctor-recommended multivitamin in the US but expensive...However, there are other multivitamin out there which pretty much have the same daily values/nutritional contents but less expensive... Any person who is health-conscious, should take AT LEAST a daily-multivitamin...Multivitamins are very good due to presence of all the recommended vitamins/minerals that acts as antioxidants...just my two cents...noah