Supplements - to Take or Not to Take?

Mga bro pa-advice din naman ako ano magandang diet or foods lang na dapat kainin to lessen the fats & develop abs kahit walang exercise or gym and the right supplement to be taken im 21 yrs old & i want to have a six pack dati kasi meron ako abs high school days yun nung nag track & field pa ko but since na-operahan ako tumaba na ko & nawala na abs ko :( Hoping for ur recommendations on the matters Thanks mga bro

Mga bro pa-advice din naman ako ano magandang diet or foods lang na dapat kainin to lessen the fats & develop abs kahit walang exercise or gym and the right supplement to be taken im 21 yrs old & i want to have a six pack dati kasi meron ako abs high school days yun nung nag track & field pa ko but since na-operahan ako tumaba na ko & nawala na abs ko :( Hoping for ur recommendations on the matters Thanks mga bro

1. you need to exercise. Fat burners only have a placebo effect if you are training half hearted and not eating properly.

WHat's your eating plan like? This may sound redundant but youe eating plan will determine your success and not jut a single fat burner

Yup, i think that's important...

my diet mostly consists of the ff:

breakfast: 2 slices of wheat bread... either with marmalade or cheese... i drink coffee din and sip a cup of hot green tea (not the swetened iced teas) ... me apple or banana for desert.

lunch, dinner: either i eat out and eat fillet fish and half cup of rice or kung sa bahay lang... 2 slices ng wheat bread.. tapos with canned goods (hehehe) like 3 slices luncheon meat or 4 na chicken nuggets...hehehe... sometimes I prepare egg omelette with cheese... with ham or tuna...me handful of peanuts din ako... tapos apple or banana for desert... minsan i drink hot green tea.

snacks/fillers: isa at kalahati pack ng blue skies with nuts minsan me kape or tubig lang... fillers, mostly apples or bananas lang... green tea ulit...

i drink lots of water...

so me effect ba ung fat burner with this diet?... i know it's not that healthy... ... nasa transition stage pa kasi ako...

Yup, i think that's important...

my diet mostly consists of the ff:

breakfast: 2 slices of wheat bread... either with marmalade or cheese... i drink coffee din and sip a cup of hot green tea (not the swetened iced teas)  ... me apple or banana for desert.

lunch, dinner: either i eat out and eat fillet fish and half cup of rice or kung sa bahay lang... 2 slices ng wheat bread.. tapos with canned goods (hehehe) like 3 slices luncheon meat or 4 na chicken nuggets...hehehe...  sometimes I prepare egg omelette with cheese... with ham or tuna...me handful of peanuts din ako... tapos apple or banana for desert... minsan i drink hot green tea.

snacks/fillers: isa at kalahati pack ng blue skies with nuts minsan me kape or tubig lang... fillers, mostly apples or bananas lang... green tea ulit...

i drink lots of water...

so me effect ba ung fat burner with this diet?... i know it's not that healthy... ... nasa transition stage pa kasi ako...

You'll do well even without the fat burners provided you have a decent training plan

pwede ba pagsabayin yun? labO ah?? frOm everyday tO every weekend na lang akO umiinOm i hate the feeling na tOxic na tOxic katawan kO every mOrning tska i lOve tHe beaCh kaya balik akO sa gym and diet plus na lang yung supplements para mabilis magbagO figure may hinahabol kasi akOng seasOn dapat by nOvember litaw na litaw na pan de sal nyahaha! :lol:

pwede ba pagsabayin yun? labO ah?? frOm everyday tO every weekend na lang akO umiinOm i hate the feeling na tOxic na tOxic katawan kO every mOrning tska i lOve tHe beaCh kaya balik akO sa gym and diet plus na lang yung supplements para mabilis magbagO figure may hinahabol kasi akOng seasOn dapat by nOvember litaw na litaw na pan de sal nyahaha!    :lol:

If your diet isn't in check supplements won't help... You need to have a good eating and training plan in order for supplements to help

before gym lang yung megamass, while yung ripped fuel regular...

What exactly do you wanna achieve? Remember that you have to get your eating plan in check for any supplement to work. A truckload of guys in most gyms tke all these supplements but look the same year in and year out and don't get stronger, even weaker since they're not eating and training right, they think supplements will be able to compromise for thie poor eating and training habits, the truth is, it never will

What exactly do you wanna achieve? Remember that you have to get your eating plan in check for any supplement to work. A truckload of guys in most gyms tke all these supplements but look the same year in and year out and don't get stronger, even weaker since they're not eating and training right, they think supplements will be able to compromise for thie poor eating and training habits, the truth is, it never will

ive been working out for 2 months now... i see some transformations naman.... i just want to add some muscles and at the same time burn fats, coz i do have some pa.... what do you suggest ba? what planned diet do you recommend?

salamat kung mabibigyan mo ko ng mga tips....

btw... sa nick at posts mo pa lang mukhang gym buff ka eh.... how long have u been working out?

ive been working out for 2 months now... i see some transformations naman.... i just want to add some muscles and at the same time burn fats, coz i do have some pa.... what do you suggest ba? what planned diet do you recommend?

salamat kung mabibigyan mo ko ng mga tips....

btw... sa nick at posts mo pa lang mukhang gym buff ka eh.... how long have u been working out?

1. Forget all the supplements for now... you don't need them quit yet. Clean up your diet to begin with... I've been training since 2000... go to www.eclipsegym.com and read the article for men's training, if you have any more questions, ask away

san nakakabili nang ON products? meron ba sa mall nun?

ung ON ko nabili ko sa isang kakilalang importer somewhere in binondo..

may question ako guys, ano ba advantage at disadvantages pag nagte-take ng steroids? ano ung mga tinatawag na cycles? ilang cycles ang cguradong makakabigay ng target physique ng isang taong regular mag gym? magkano dpat budget for it?