All About Basketball Shoes

Dr.Love

• 4 weeks later...

Just got these the other day, they look a little bit like the air jordan 3 and 4. They are called the Jordan big Fund or fundamental. Like the color way very much. Nike says they had only limited stocks of these in big size. Didnt have the chance to use them on the court yet to see how they perform, but so far they feel good for walking.

post-45917-1113170652.jpg

Guest xbox_boy

I plan to buy this shoe though. Intayin ko lang ulit ung next sweldo. same color. this reminds me of Barkley's nike shoes.

http://www.burner.de/gfx/article/2622/_seite.r.jpg

Edited by xbox_boy
Guest xbox_boy

may ganyan akong sapatos dati. ganyan na ganyan din ang kulay. binili ko sya noong may 2001. yung isang kulay nyan e ung kulay red with brown color. noong nagpunta akong us nadala ko sya. at yan ung ginamit kong pang basketball. kaso iniwan ko na sya doon. dahil bumili ako ng nike shox supremacy. sa lahat ng naging sapatos ko ung shox supremacy ang pinakabulok. dyan ako na injured for about a month tapos after one year ayon bumigay na.

eto ang favorite shoes ko of all time saan pa kaya makakuha nito. May ganyan ako dati binili ko sa Cash n Carry nabili ko for about P4000. This was way back in 1994.

http://i3.ebayimg.com/02/i/03/d7/51/60_1_b.JPG

may ganyan akong sapatos dati. ganyan na ganyan din ang kulay. binili ko sya noong may 2001. yung isang kulay nyan e ung kulay red with brown color. noong nagpunta akong us nadala ko sya. at yan ung ginamit kong pang basketball. kaso iniwan ko na sya doon. dahil bumili ako ng nike shox supremacy. sa lahat ng naging sapatos ko ung shox supremacy ang pinakabulok. dyan ako na injured for about a month tapos after one year ayon bumigay na.

eto ang favorite shoes ko of all time saan pa kaya makakuha nito. May ganyan ako dati binili ko sa Cash n Carry nabili ko for about P4000. This was way back in 1994.

http://i3.ebayimg.com/02/i/03/d7/51/60_1_b.JPG

May ganyan din ako kaso white color. I got it for less than 3K nung nag-sale sa Nike Stadium in 2003. That's also one of my favorite shoes.

I plan to buy this shoe though. Intayin ko lang ulit ung next sweldo. same color. this reminds me of Barkley's nike shoes.

http://www.burner.de/gfx/article/2622/_seite.r.jpg

Gusto ko rin yang Nike Air Max Operate. That's the shoe Amare Stoudemire is using this season. Ayoko lang diyan yung white sole. Sana ginawa na ring black like the US Version.

Great shoe for balling Xbox boy. But isn't it a bit expensive at 4,000 even for cash and carry. I saw those shoes selling for 2,500 way back in 1994, but hey I know how it feel being a shoe head myself. It doesn't matter how much it cost as long as you look and feel good in them right. Just last saturday I saw a guy who bought the adidas 1 ( running shoe with a microchip and mechanism to control heel cushioning) at gateway mall adidas shop for almost 15,000 pesos. Wow...Oh well I guess some lucky guys are going to be able to get their feet into those..hehe. Very exclusive too because only 50 pairs in the whole Philippines. Anyway back to balling shoes , Nike Philippines had a sale last weekend at Rufino tower in Makati. Saw the shoe you like selling for 30 % off. I think its called the Air Max Operate, but they only had that in the all white with black color way.

post-45917-1113777010.jpg