All About Basketball Shoes

Dr.Love

Guest xbox_boy

May bad experience kasi ako sa fake shoes dre. Less than a year nasira na considering class a pa man din un. Pede ka naman bumili ng orig na sapatos pagka may sale. You could try going to Payless Shoes in Shaw Blvd. 60% sila sa orig nike, addidas etc. brands doon. Now I'm not condemning those patrons fo fake shoes don't get me wrong here. Ang sa akin lang mas preferred ko lang ang original dahil mas sigurado ka sa orig. Yon lang po.

Guest xbox_boy

a follow up to this ung binili ko na nike air up tempo real. nakuha ko lang ng P3,200.00 sa Olympic Village. Yon na lang ang binili ko di ko naman kelangan bumili ng Lebron James 2 na sapatos. And besides pang matagalang gamit naman ito kaya ok lang. now kung gusto nyong ipatronize yang mga peke well its all up to you ika nga to each his own. *uc

Yeah I also have a few other pair that I havent use yet, the nike flightposite(white/ carolina blue), Nike ultraflight(white/red) and and1 rise. My latest is an asics running shoe, which I use for walking. I really like asics, way back when they were still known more for the name asics tiger. Yung original nagawand japan pa. Yeah they look pretty cool in college :) , specially when the national players back them use to play in them. Players such as Alvin Patrimonio, Jolas and Glen Capacio just to name a few. Too bad I didn't have a picture of the one I had. Don't see them around anymore :(

What about those people who can't afford to buy the original ones???

like me ....  i buy Class A products and use them for play ...

matibay din naman ... it depends on the model ...

Pare mas OK na investment in the long run yung orig na shoes. Less pa yung chance na mainjure ka. Ako naghihintay ng sale, I wait for the price to drop at least 30% before I buy. Kung wala akong size, sorry na lang ako & maghahanap na lang ako ng ibang model na type ko. May barkada nga ako kumpleto lahat ng class A na Air Jordan pero putik, laging natatapilok pag naglalaro lami. Ayun bumili ng Nike Air Uptempo Real ng 40% discount & yun na palagi pinanglalaro niya. Pangporma na lang yung Jordans niya.

Guest xbox_boy

I agree with you dr. love. wala naman kasing quality control ang fake stuff. Ngayon xmas season ang daming shoes on sale. If you guys have the time you can visit Payless Shoe store in Shaw Blvd. katabi ng Babyland doon 60% discount on most brands.

My 2 cents regarding buying the real thing or fake branded sneakers. Actually there is nothing wrong with buying fake goods as long as you look and feel good in it. But for me I tried all of them na. Through the years I also found out that fake goods doesn't seem to fit well and seems to break down easily. Maybe when I was younger my feet and knees could take the abuse while I was playing in them. But now I could feel the difference. Iba talaga pag tunay yung suot mo, they may look almost the same but they sure don't protect your feet nor knees the same way. But in everything it all depends on the person using it diba. Yeah the real ones do cost a lot sometimes, but like what the other people here you could always look for discount shops and look for good buys. Its really up to you if you want the latest goods so you do have to pay a premium. :)

Guest xbox_boy

it depends on the person who's using the shoes like in my case i always use my rubber shoes for playing basketball in a wooden court. i play twice a week. so just do the math if you were using a fake rubber shoe kahit class a pa sya and kung every year magpapalit ka ng magpapalit dahil walang guarantee na tatagal might as well buy the real thing. para kang bumibili ng piyesa ng kotse japan or orig. with my experience with this kind of thing ung mga binibili kong replacement parts galing japan less than a year nabigay na. samatanlang ung orig kahit mahal e tumatagal naman.

Yup I think I saw a few pair sa nike depot sa tutuban, yung low cut na AJ12 ( white/black). Less lang ng 20% so still quite expensive. Although masarap siya suotin sa laro. Mtibay rin yung leather niya, although I cant say the same for the zoom air cushioning. It was the first one to give out after a few years. I still have the original one( white/red) High cut, but dont play in it anymore.

i had 2 pairs so far of AJ retros...AJ9 & AJ 11....i lyk the low cut styles..im looking forward to buy the AJ2 low  worn by mike bibby.

post-45917-1104273755.jpg

Yeah I also have a few other pair that I havent use yet, the nike flightposite(white/ carolina blue), Nike ultraflight(white/red) and and1 rise. My latest is an asics running shoe, which I use for walking. I really like asics, way back when they were still known more for the name asics tiger. Yung original nagawand japan pa. Yeah they look pretty cool in college :) , specially when the national players back them use to play in them. Players such as Alvin Patrimonio, Jolas and Glen Capacio just to name a few. Too bad I didn't have a picture of the one I had. Don't see them around anymore  :(

I think that the Flightposite you've got is the re-issue of the first one. My brother still has his original Flightposite (black colorway) & it's really durable. The sole is still OK & there no midsole exposed that will turn to powder. The only problem is in the upper. In the area where creases usually appear in leather shoes, his Flightposite's has huge cracks in that area. That's what only ruins the look of that otherwise excellent shoe.

Guest xbox_boy

katapat sya ng kaye ryan grill kung galing kang kalentong diretsuhin mo lang ung shaw blvd. going to edsa. bale located sya sa facilities center. on your right side sya kahilira ng paladium. pagkalampas ng Summit Tower. Make a right doon sa facilities center.