All About Basketball Shoes

Dr.Love

meron pa bang website like kicksology.net? yung may reviews?

Havent found one yet. Been missing those reviews that professor K use to do, so us shoe head will know which one to pick up. :boo: Hey I got news for you guys. There will be another sale by Nike over at Rufino tower sometime next month. Its going to be another weekend sale. The date havent been decidid yet, but my contact will inform me when that is going to be. So just stay tuned and I'll post the info as soon as I get them, ok. :cool: You guys take it easy now. :thumbsupsmiley:

Guest xbox_boy

saan kaya makakuha nitong mga shoes na ito. mga pare ko

http://64.77.106.166/three/tempo-whitenavy.jpg

http://64.77.106.166/three/forcemax-whiteblack.jpg

Edited by xbox_boy

saw some forcemax at nike robinson's place ermita, use the adriatico entrance!

the guy manning the store said they do not have big sizes, eg 12 and above.

wonder when will i get my hands on a j20 trainer? ;)

Well doc, if you are referring to the AJ 13 carolina white colorway. Its already available. I saw it at Nike Park SM Manila just last week. Its going to dissapear very fast Im sure of that, just like the Lebron2 low lazer cut edition. How do you l;ike it.

That LeBron is nice, will you buy one? I hate those people who immediately buy those desirable shoes as soon as they drop out & then show them off immediately & ruin them by using them for everyday wear instead of balling. My preference is still to buy shoes on sale so that I get more bang for the buck.

I never saw those Air Maxtempo Low's drop here in the Philippines. It might be that they were never released or immediately sold-out. Yung Air Force Max B available pa yan sa SM Outlets & some provincial Nike outlets. I saw it displayed in Nike Zone in SM Pampanga.

Havent found one yet. Been missing those reviews that professor K use to do, so us shoe head will know which one to pick up.  :boo: Hey I got news for you guys. There will be another sale by Nike over at Rufino tower sometime next month. Its going to be another weekend sale. The date havent been decidid yet, but my contact will inform me when that is going to be. So just stay tuned and I'll post the info as soon as I get them, ok.  :cool: You guys take it easy now.  :thumbsupsmiley:

Kung gusto niyo basa ng reviews, go to kicksguide.com pero siyempre iba pa rin yung kicksology.net. Kaunti nga lang yung shoe reviews dun. Hope you'll post the sale date para makapunta kami. Sana meron sila nito (Nike Delta Force 3/4 Premium Edition) w/c is another great old school shoe. :)

post-21285-1114729763.jpg

skip tol....

pde ba ask san mo nabili iyang shoes mo na air zoom drive and magkano????i lyk the air jordan line, lalo na ung mga low cut style kc idol ko c mike bibby and i saw him wearing the nine and 13....my aj9 is "BUMIGAY NA"...i have my 11 blck/red combo right now...kapag walang nike air zoom drive...baka iyung aj big fund o aj 13 low...nkita kahapon pareho sa nike park sa robinson's ermita.

ganoon ba pre ang layo nga lang sa akin noon. tnx anyways.

I went to SM North Edsa yesterday. I saw the Air Force Max B in SM Department Store & My Shoe Rack. The shoes are discounted at 40% & 30% off list respectively. You can check them out there. Try mo din pumuntang Megamall kasi baka meron din dun & they're having a weekend sale right now.

That LeBron is nice, will you buy one? I hate those people who immediately buy those desirable shoes as soon as they drop out & then show them off immediately & ruin them by using them for everyday wear instead of balling. My preference is still to buy shoes on sale so that I get more bang for the buck.

Same here doc, most of my shoes I got them when they were on sale na. Except maybe for the Jordan big fund, but thats another story because a friend gave me a Nike park gift certificate for that one. :P Further more it give me pleasure to hunt down for those good bargain :boo: , lets just say that I'm usually lucky because I wear bigger than average size shoes and most of the time it's the one on sale, I wear them once or twice to walk first just to break them in before I play ball in them. My shoes last longer now because unlike before that I get to play 3 to 4 times a week. Now because of work I only get to play once or twice. :) As for the Lebron 2 lows, they are nice but I saw one better than that yesterday. All white jordan 13 lows, the difference here is, instead of the part where its the swede material, it has artificial lizard skin pattern leather. What do you think :cool:

post-45917-1114817158.jpg

skip tol....

pde ba ask san mo nabili iyang shoes mo na air zoom drive and magkano????i lyk the air jordan line, lalo na ung mga low cut style kc idol ko c mike bibby and i saw him wearing the nine and 13....my aj9 is "BUMIGAY NA"...i have my 11 blck/red combo right now...kapag walang nike air zoom drive...baka iyung aj big fund o aj 13 low...nkita kahapon pareho sa nike park sa robinson's ermita.

Pre, I usually buy those shoes na naka sale na, some times last pair nalang. :rolleyes: If you read my previous post you will know why. But to satisfy your curiosity I will let you know how I usually find these shoes. Lets just say I have a network of friends who are also shoe heads like me that inform each othere when ever we see a sale with our particular size available. Some times naman we befriend the store clerk, so that they will inform us if there are special shoes on sale , so we can call them up and ask them if they can reserve it for us for a couple of days. As for the zoom drive , I got them for less than 3K at Sprots haven over at club 650 libis. :cool: The AJ 13 lows just came out and is not on sale yet but you can find some at athlete's foot and NIke park glorieta makati. My contacts over there says that these shoes are very limited in quantity so I'm not sure if they will ever get to be on sale. Unless you are willing to fork out around P 6,500 for a pair. Its too expensive for me thats all I can say. :cry:

Kung gusto niyo basa ng reviews, go to kicksguide.com pero siyempre iba pa rin yung kicksology.net. Kaunti nga lang yung shoe reviews dun. Hope you'll post the sale date para makapunta kami. Sana meron sila nito (Nike Delta Force 3/4 Premium Edition) w/c is another great old school shoe. :)

Hey doc you are in luck, guess what. I just got back from rockwell and saw the delta force premium edition on sale at 40% off. Must be selling around 2700+ by now. So do to stadium or planet sports to get them, although limited and mga sizes, I saw a few 8, 9 and the biggest I think was 11, here's a picture I took kanina as proof. :boo:

post-45917-1114871529.jpg

Same here doc, most of my shoes I got them when they were on sale na. Except maybe for the Jordan big fund, but thats another story because a friend gave me a Nike park gift certificate for that one. :P  Further more it give me pleasure to hunt down for those good bargain :boo: , lets just say that I'm usually lucky because I wear bigger than average size shoes and most of the time it's the one on sale, I wear them once or twice to walk first just to break them in before I play ball in them. My shoes last longer now because unlike before that I get to play 3 to 4 times a week. Now because of work I only get to play once or twice. :)  As for the Lebron 2 lows, they are nice but I saw one better than that yesterday. All white jordan 13 lows, the difference here is, instead of the part where its the swede material, it has artificial lizard skin pattern leather. What do you think :cool:

It really nice. It looks better than the mid-cut J13 in Carolina colorway but it's too damn expensive. I saw lot of colorways of J13's & they're really limited in quantity. I think Nike just bought in 300+ units of each colorway. The LeBron 2 Lows are cheaper & is more technologically advanced but what can I say, those are Jordans. :)

Hey doc you are in luck, guess what. I just got back from rockwell and saw the delta force premium edition on sale at 40% off. Must be selling around 2700+ by now. So do to stadium or planet sports to get them, although limited and mga sizes, I saw a few 8, 9 and the biggest I think was 11, here's a picture I took kanina as proof. :boo:

Ok thanks! I'l check them out. There must be a size 12 hidden among them. Hope I get lucky. Thanks again! :)

anong shoe yan?

Edited by spitzky
Pre, I usually buy those shoes na naka sale na, some times last pair nalang. :rolleyes:  If you read my previous post you will know why. But to satisfy your curiosity I will let you know how I usually find these shoes. Lets just say I have a network of friends who are also shoe heads like me that inform each othere when ever we see a sale with our particular size available. Some times naman we befriend the store clerk, so that they will inform us if there are special shoes on sale , so we can call them up and ask them if they can reserve it for us for a couple of days. As for the zoom drive , I got them for less than 3K at Sprots haven over at club 650 libis.  :cool: The AJ 13 lows just came out and is not on sale yet but you can find some at athlete's foot and NIke park glorieta makati. My contacts over there says that these shoes are very limited in quantity so I'm not sure if they will ever get to be on sale. Unless you are willing to fork out around P 6,500 for a pair. Its too expensive for me thats all I can say. :cry:

pre...thanks for the reply...nakakita ako ng air zoom drive sa sports central sa megamall last saturday...akala ko nga luck ko na iyun kc love ko talaga iyung shoes, saka hard to find na siya.sabi nga ng mga taga-nike stadium..."BEST SELLER" ang zoom drive...kung cno ang may gusto ng air zoom drive ni tony parker may pics si skip sa sports central sa mega mall..last pair 7.5 nga lang....i ended buying the air force operate ung shoes ni amare soudemire...dapat aj 13 kaso short ng cash..btw tnx tol.

Went to Rockwell yesterday to buy Delta Force Premium Edition but unfortunately, as posted earlier, 11 lang yung biggest size w/c doesn't fit my big feet. :( Better try my luck in Nike outlets down south next weekend. Hope I get lucky this time.

Edited by Dr.Love
skip tol....

Pre if you are still looking for the zoom drive, I saw one red color at sports haven over at club 650 in libis. Size 7.5 lang nga and on sale siya at 10% off. Thet also have the black Jordan big fund at 10% off din. Those they have stocks of all sizes. Good luck in getting one. :cool: :thumbsupsmiley: