All About Basketball Shoes

Dr.Love

Great shoe for balling Xbox boy. But isn't it a bit expensive at 4,000 even for cash and carry. I saw those shoes selling for 2,500 way back in 1994, but hey I know how it feel being a shoe head myself. It doesn't matter how much it cost as long as you look and feel good in them right. Just last saturday I saw a guy who bought the adidas 1 ( running shoe with a microchip and mechanism to control heel cushioning) at gateway mall adidas shop for almost 15,000 pesos. Wow...Oh well I guess some lucky guys are going to be able to get their feet into those..hehe. Very exclusive too because only 50 pairs in the whole Philippines. Anyway back to balling shoes , Nike Philippines had a sale last weekend at Rufino tower in Makati. Saw the shoe you like selling for 30 % off. I think its called the Air Max Operate, but they only had that in the all white with black color way.

hmm... ano yung bumili, runner talaga or con~o??? hehehe

What other shoes did you see in Rufino? I thought Nike already closed that shop. Are they always on sale there? When do they hold sales?

Well the sale ended last saturday. There were quite a few items on sale at 50% off too like the lebron 2 white / blue colorway( size 14 and above). My friend got the VC 4 white/ blk /red colorway at 30% off(These had sizez ranging from 9 to 12). The event was opened to a few people at first, mostly those working at the Rufino tower. Then by word of mouth I guess it just spread. I only found out about it thru text. I got myself a Nike Impax trainer at 50% off too. Just lucky I guess because there was another guy waiting for me to put the shoe back into the shelves...hehe, sorry early bird gets the shoes.

post-45917-1113819751.jpg

Guest xbox_boy

tnx for the comments guys. pare naalala ko nasa P3500 to P4000 ung ganoong air max noong mga 1993 to 1994. noong time na un mahal pa talaga un. now adays may mga sapatos ng P15k my god hehehe. anyways as long as masaya ka sa shoes na nabili mo what the heck diba hehehe.

Well the sale ended last saturday. There were quite a few items on sale at 50% off too like the lebron 2 white / blue colorway( size 14 and above). My friend got the VC 4 white/ blk /red colorway at 30% off(These had sizez ranging from 9 to 12). The event was opened to a few people at first, mostly those working at the Rufino tower. Then by word of mouth I guess it just spread. I only found out about it thru text. I got myself a Nike Impax trainer at 50% off too. Just lucky I guess because there was another guy waiting for me to put the shoe back into the shelves...hehe, sorry early bird gets the shoes.

Pare pwede favor. Pag-alam mong may sale sa Rufino pakipost na lang dito para kaming mga shoeheads maka-score din ng mura na shoes. Thanks! Wala kasi ako kakilala sa Nike e.

Pare pwede favor. Pag-alam mong may sale sa Rufino pakipost na lang dito para kaming mga shoeheads maka-score din ng mura na shoes. Thanks! Wala kasi ako kakilala sa Nike e.

Sure thing Doc, I'll let you know as soon as I do, but sometimes I also get to miss some of these events. :lol: But anyway we will try to help each other out, we can even have a mini EB on such occassion for us MTC shoeheads..hehe. :thumbsupsmiley: Well you guys have a nice day now, until the next big sale event. :cool:

Sneak peek ng T-Mac 5. Ano masasabi niyo?

Hmmm... Looks good but I think it looks a bit like the combibation of the Air Jordan 6 for the uooer ancle support and rear pull tab, as for the midfoot anti inversion straps they must have gotten it from Air jordan 8. Speaking of Jordans, I just saw the new carolina colorway of the 13, gande talaga. Saw Richard Hamilton wearing it in one of their game.

post-45917-1114296064.jpg

Hmmm... Looks good but I think it looks a bit like the combibation of the Air Jordan 6 for the uooer ancle support and rear pull tab, as for the midfoot  anti inversion straps they must have gotten it from Air jordan 8. Speaking of Jordans, I just saw the new carolina colorway of the 13, gande talaga. Saw Richard Hamilton wearing it in one of their game.

It's so smooth & clean. Di pa ata yan available dito sa Pilipinas.

meron ba sa inyong bumili ng retro air jordan 4?

Well X box, the only AJ 4 that I saw is the retro grey. The last time I check at payless nike depot over at shaw blvd. There was still one size 13. As for the other colorway, I did read somewhere at nike talk that they were going to retp the AJ 4 again sometime the third quarter of this year. But as of the moment I did get the Jordan big Fund, which got its inspiration from the AJ 4. What do you think?

post-45917-1114431784.jpg

Guest xbox_boy
Well X box, the only AJ 4 that I saw is the retro grey. The last time I check at payless nike depot over at shaw blvd. There was still one size 13. As for the other colorway, I did read somewhere at nike talk that they were going to retp the AJ 4 again sometime the third quarter of this year. But as of the moment I did get the Jordan big Fund, which got its inspiration from the AJ 4. What do you think?

dude punta ka sa may club 650, may shoe store dono. sa libis doon ko nakita ung air jordan 4 retro may white and grey at discounted pa ung price nya. just check it out.