Exit Lines

as if naman may magagawa pa sila kung ndi nila bilhin! kahit ayaw ng mga iba tanggapin.. sige na lang! pero i rather want it to be given to me the hard way! SABIHIN HARAPAN! ayaw ko na sa iyo!  ganun!

the painful way I mean! mas gusto ko yun.. p soften soften the blow pa... mas madali kapag sabihin sa iyo yung masakit na katotohanan. kasi maiisip mo yun eh..

AYOKO NA SA IYO.. I DONT LOVE U ANYMORE. clear! CRYTAL CLEAR! atleast ndi ka na mag iisip isip ng kung ano ano.. mas madali ka makaka move on nun!

ayoko ng " kasi im confused,, its not you, its me.." ang drama! pa emote emote pa. pa awa na ewan!

the painful way I mean! mas gusto ko yun.. p soften soften the blow pa... mas madali kapag sabihin sa iyo yung masakit na katotohanan. kasi maiisip mo yun eh..

AYOKO NA SA IYO.. I DONT LOVE U ANYMORE.  clear! CRYSTAL CLEAR! atleast ndi ka na mag iisip isip ng kung ano ano.. mas madali ka makaka move on nun!

ayoko ng " kasi im confused,, its not you, its me.."  ang drama! pa emote emote pa. pa awa na ewan!

whaddaya think? atleast ndi ka na mapapaisip.. ano? saan ba ako nag kamali? saan ako nag kulang..? atleast alam mo agad.. NDI KA NA MAHAL! titigil ka na nun! alangan naman pagsisksikan mo pa sarili mo. Im telling you... madali ka maka move on.

kung sabihin niya.. UR TOO GOOD FOR ME... ka Bulls##$tan eh! cut the bull na lang!

brutal! ganyan! mas madali!

Ms. Cho_clitz, easy ka lang, cool ka lang! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Nag-iinit ka na naman, masyado kang mabilis mapikon.

But I agree with you. It is better to just blurt it out in one sentence than to beat around the bush.

Unfortunately, some guys do not have the balls to tell their true feelings and fear that by showing their true emotions they would be denegrated by their peers. Softening the blows means I don't have balls to tell you the truth. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Anyway, Ms. Cho_clitz maybe you should stay away from this kind of thread while your trying to cool your self. Kasi umu-usok ka na naman, natatakot lang ako baka ma-heart attack ka. :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo:

Geeez, joke lang, just to make you smile!!!! :) :) :) :)

hahaha! actually ndi naman ako nag uusok habang nag popost ako.. mukhang galit lang ang dating sa post ko.. pero.. ndi ako galit... pa.. sa lagay na yan..bwehehehe!

taka lang kasi ako.. sabi nila naaawa sila sa girl kaya they tell them its over in a gentle way... pero ndi ko ma gets.. ndi sila naaawa na niloloko nila yung tao. in the long or short run.. masakit din naman ang outcome nung 2. so lesser evil na lang! masakit man atleast after saying IM SORRY, BUT IVE FALLEN OUTTA LOVE FOR YOU. its already being punctuated with PERIOD.plus! it wont keep ur girl ur x.. hanging... kaya kahit ano pa gawin mo after that... bahala ka na sa buhay mo. di ba?!

As I've said, some guys just cannot face reality, they always love doing it in circle when the shortest route will be to say it straight. :blush: :blush: :blush:

But in deference to them, there are also girls that cannot accept reality. Some girls become hysterical when told about the truth of the relationship. :( :( :(

Some girls cry a river when told about this reality, which being a true gentleman we don't want to see to any lady, we are torn on how to say to this things gently to the girls without making them feel so hurt and discarded. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

It is sometimes a real dilemma for us men when doing such things. To balance the bad news and the reality without missing a limb. :blush: :blush: :blush:

Edited by private5star

so.. ano, ndi niyo sasabihin pero mag mimilagro na lang sa likod?! problema na ng girl yun kung ndi niya ma accept. Pero kapag sinabi niyo na. matatauhan na siguro yun.. SANA! make it loud and clear. baka kasi beating around pa rin. or usually, they tell the ladies in a way na... baka sakali.. pwede pang bumalik kind of way... kapag sawa na ako.

so.. ano, ndi niyo sasabihin pero mag mimilagro na lang sa likod?! problema na ng girl yun kung ndi niya ma accept. Pero kapag sinabi niyo na. matatauhan na siguro yun.. SANA! make it loud and clear. baka kasi beating around pa rin. or usually, they tell the ladies in a way na... baka sakali.. pwede pang bumalik kind of way... kapag sawa  na ako.

Sorry but that's not what I meant about that.

I agree that girls should told as it is and should be told the whole truth to avoid miscommunications later.

But, on how to say it without sounding like an arrogant geek,

on how to relay it that it won't be too nasty to ears.

Beating around the bush is out the question, so does "pwede pang bumalik. . ." and the likes.

Cause, I still believe, even in these days of lost chivalry, that it is more pleasant to say the politically correct words than to be totally harsh in your delivery.

eh di be gentle in saying I dont love you anymore.

" look, I know, what Im going to say right now might be hard for you to accept, but I know later on.. ull know and realize why I did this. Ive come to my realization that we've been fighting more often already, and its not healthy, I know deep in ur heart u know what I mean. If we keep on fighting then there will be no reason anymre to keep this relationship going.

Iam not the man for you, soon you will find somebody else who will not be picking fights with you. In loving you'll accept everything in a person.. from a-z.. this I want to ask of you : If we get married, can you see ur self... ur every waking momment with me? please do ask urself. Maybe its US, maybe NOT. maybe its better if we just remain just friends... maybe we are better of as friends than lovers.:

see?! daming pwedeng sabihin to break it off! yun lang bang ITS NOT U ITS ME ang words sa mundo?!

eh di be gentle in saying I dont love you anymore.

" look, I know,  what Im going to say right now might be hard for you to accept, but I know later on.. ull know and realize why I did this. Ive come to my realization that we've been fighting more often already, and its not healthy, I know deep in ur heart u know what I mean. If we keep on fighting then there will be  no reason anymre to keep this relationship going.

Iam not the man for you, soon you will find somebody else who will not be picking fights with you.  In loving  you'll accept everything in a person.. from a-z.. this I want to ask of you : If we get married, can you see ur self... ur every waking momment with me? please do ask urself.    Maybe its US, maybe NOT. maybe its better if we just remain just friends... maybe we are better of as friends than lovers.:

see?! daming pwedeng sabihin to break it off! yun lang bang ITS  NOT U ITS ME  ang words sa mundo?!

Bravo!!! Bravo!!! Bravo!!!!

Ang galing mo talaga, Miss Cho_clitz!!!!

Tandaan mo, itong mga isinulat mong ito ay magiging gabay sa maraming lalakihan. . .

Mark my words, many men will use this when the need arises. . .

Guest PinkGraffiti
what comes to mind when someone tells you that he/she is too good for you and there's someone better for you and that's not him/her. bakit nga ba nila sinasabi yon and are there any truth in it?

i think this person meant it somehow. if he or she will tell you that there is better for you, it only means dat there is somebody out there who can understand, love and accept you more. there is someone whose chemistry is stronger than his or hers. it might hurt at first coz its also a way of rejection, but when the right person has already come along, definitely, you would thank him or her for letting you go, coz if not, you couldnt have seen the right one. :)