Exit Lines

thanx for all ur advices!

he no longer miss calls!:) well, atleast.. not as of the momment. hahha! although there are 2 anonymous numbers appearing as missed calls on my phone.. I didnt dare call back!one time I did.. I was expectinga call from a Company I applied for, so I thought the number could be th " HR'S" But then nobody answerd so, most likely.. he has something to o with that AGAIN! well, Iam planning to buy another sim... just for him to just totally GO!

well, good for you.

what comes to mind when someone tells you that he/she is too good for you and there's someone better for you and that's not him/her. bakit nga ba nila sinasabi yon and are there any truth in it?

well, there are two sides of the coin here...nice topic pala!

If I were a positive thinking man or woman...I would thank him or her.

Becoz saying it to me point blank is better than doing more Negative damage.

1st, I wud see and think and later thank my partner...for being unselfish. And telling me i deserve someone better than him or her.

After all, all of us deserved to be Love and care for by someone else.

Specially if you are Good to people.

Now there are times, God will make some Test on us...na kahit we have been Good, still we end up being wth the wrong people. All of this are learning experiences....

Lastly, if he/she told me this...just for the sake of ...a new partner. Well, Good riddance!

I am just gonna wish them well.

I would rather stay away from Bad Karma...than beinga victim.

when someone tells you "you're too good for me, there's someone far better for you.. yadda yadda..." feel free to think that it's bullshit.

that person is probably too lazy to actually make the relationship work and is looking for the easiest way out... or he/she might actually mean it but is still too lazy to make the effort to be "worthy of you"...

in any case, if that person even bothers to use a line like that, you are definitely better off.

now isn't this just a sign of bitterness? di ba mas maganda if you would just go separate ways then live your life as it is? the guy's talking crap already tapos papatulan mo pa? immature di ba?

actually my guy didnt tell me this.. he texted me( anonymous number) pretending to be someone.. telling me .. " do you know...( his name) I think u btter talk. Im a concerned citizen..( whatever!)

then after comes " kayo pa ba?if i were you just let him go.. he isnt happy anymore.. ur not taking good care of him"

sabi ko pa nga.. in a good way" yeah nakausap ko na siya. kami pa, just that we have to talk pa "

sabi niya " sure ka? alam ko hindi na kayo eh. malamang sinabi na niya yun sa iyo.. ayaw mo lang siyang pakinggan"

which I think that is HIM!

I called him up.. syempre deny siya ndi niya kilala yun! pero I did the formal break up official..

wala siyang balls para i break niya ako.. pwes! ako ang ggawa nun!

after nun.. ndi na ako nakipag usap, text, nakipag kita. till now.. im ok na... nag papa miss call pa siya.. ndi ko alam kung bakit.

whatever! giving me info about himself na ndi ko naman tinatanong!

pero I dont answer his calls anymore.

actually my guy didnt tell me this.. he texted me( anonymous number) pretending to be someone.. telling me .. " do you know...( his name) I think u btter talk. Im a concerned citizen..( whatever!)

then after comes " kayo pa ba?if i were you just let him go.. he isnt happy anymore.. ur not taking good care of him"

sabi ko pa nga.. in a good way" yeah nakausap ko na siya. kami pa, just that we have to talk pa "

sabi niya " sure ka? alam ko hindi na kayo eh. malamang sinabi na niya yun sa iyo.. ayaw mo lang siyang pakinggan"

which I think that is HIM!

I called him up.. syempre deny siya ndi niya kilala yun! pero  I did the formal break up official..

wala siyang balls para i break niya ako.. pwes! ako ang ggawa nun!

after nun.. ndi na ako nakipag usap, text, nakipag kita. till now.. im ok na... nag papa miss call pa siya.. ndi ko alam kung bakit.

whatever! giving me info about himself na ndi ko naman tinatanong!

pero I dont answer his calls anymore.

hmmm... a slimy, yellow-bellied, cowardly excuse of a cur...

Masakit, because it means goodbye.

Yes there are truths in it, like the ones cited by manticore and nataraki.

But then, if I'm good then why is he letting me go? Can't he trust my judgment on who and what I deserve and the person I should love?

I could look at it and say, he loves me too much that he wants the best for me.

Or he is just insecure.

Or he doesn't want me anymore and could not give me the explanation for the break-up.

Masakit, because it means goodbye.

Yes there are truths in it, like the ones cited by manticore and nataraki.

But then, if I'm good then why is he letting me go? Can't he trust my judgment on who and what I deserve and the person I should love?

I could look at it and say, he loves me too much that he wants the best for me.

Or he is just insecure.

Or he doesn't want me anymore and could not give me the explanation for the break-up.

hmmm... so where does this bring you today?

Insecure siya. In fairness, he tried kaya nga naging kami kaso hindi niya talaga carry... Nakakapagod mag-assure na okay lang, it doesn't matter because it's what he feels and believes.

QUOTE(moichi @ Feb 28 2005, 10:41 AM)

that's about him.

what about you?

given this insight on his personality, what matters to you now?

what do you mean?

quoting you, this sounds like you've already given up, saying that "because that's what he feels and believes".

do you believe otherwise?

QUOTE(moichi @ Feb 28 2005, 10:41 AM)

that's about him.

what about you?

given this insight on his personality, what matters to you now?

what do you mean?

quoting you, this sounds like you've already given up, saying that "because that's what he feels and believes".

do you believe otherwise?

Yes, I gave up already and believe that someone better will come along someday...

Alangan namang ipilit ko ang sarili ko e he broke up with me na nga. I mean I love him, wala akong paki sa differences he cited, but he cannot trust my love and commitment to him and can't believe we could make it work.

And eventhough it hurts now, I can still smile because we had fun when we were together and the ending doesn't change the meaning of the moments we shared.

Yes, I gave up already and believe that someone better will come along someday...

Alangan namang ipilit ko ang sarili ko e he broke up with me na nga. I mean I love him, wala akong paki sa differences he cited, but he cannot trust my love and commitment to him and can't believe we could make it work. 

And eventhough it hurts now, I can still smile because we had fun when we were together and the ending doesn't change the meaning of the moments we shared.

now that takes courage and a certain level of maturity.

just be clear that you're not being a doormat for people who do take advantage of people like you.

cheers!