Exit Lines

nataraki,

The thing is, ndi na nga kagandahan yung isang girl... LOSER DIN ANG UGALI NG GIRL! yuck! they compliment well with each other, like fork and spoon! Kya nung sabi niya na, u deserve someone better.. sabi ko, I AGREE!I deserve someone better! ano feeling niya, sasabihin ko " nope, ur the one who deserve someone better, at mag self pity ako? ULLOL!

nambola nga rin ako before kami nag separate! sabi ko " I know that when Im already on my DEATH BED, ur the one that Iam going to find, ur the one I want to see b4 I die.." AKALA NIYA, SIYA LANG MAGALING MAMBOLA? THANX TO HIM! NATUTO na rin akong mang BOLA!

di kasi ko maka-fit-in sa crowds mo --- (malaki kasi ulo mo kaya nde ka maka-fit in...)

kapatid na lang tingin ko sayo --- (really?! nakngpating wala akong kapatid na kagayaa mo noh!)

nagkataon kasing maraming dumating na problema --- (dami problema.. f*ck u!!! baka akala mo maniniwala ako sayo?! nevah!!!)

there's nothing wrong with you, it's just me --- (talaga!! there's something wrong with you!!! ikaw yung pasyenteng nakawala dun sa madaluyong pavillion 9 diba?! balik ka na daw dun hanap ka na nila dun!)

na-realize ko na mas magiging okay akong kaibigan para sayo kesa bf --- (ganun?! e tantado ka pala eh, ano kala mo sa akin a holy girl na patatawarin kita sa ginawa mo?! f*ck ya!! go to hell for all i care!)

nahulog kasi ang loob ko dun sa kaibigan mo --- (ganun?! sigurado kang sa kaibigan ko ikaw na hulog?? wawa ka nman??? kasi nwawala pala ngayon loob mo?! nung tinanong ko sya kung nasan yung loob mo ala daw sa kanya!!! tsk tsk... lost and not yet found!!! loob mo f*ck you!)

uhm.. you see... uh.. i met this girl last saturday at my friend's despedida party.. --- (eh ano naman ngayon sa akin?!! edi puntahan mo na cya... magsama kayo!!! leche yawa... dami ka pang palusot!)

hun kasi.. nagkausap kami ng masinsinan ni mama na di daw napupulot ang pera pang-tuition.. so yun --- (sencya na ala pang work ako eh.. and bata ako para maging sugar mami mo noh... hanap ka ng mga matrona dun!!! )

what do you say to a man you loved so much, a man who was once the center of your universe, a man who took your breath, body, mind, heart away, when he suddenly tells you "i know this will hurt you but im really sorry.. ive fallen out of love with you"... no further explanation. period.

whats the best thing to say to him?

:unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:

ya can tell him, "thanks for letting me know, im free at last.." :evil:

nataraki,

The thing is, ndi na nga kagandahan yung isang girl...  LOSER DIN ANG UGALI NG GIRL! yuck! they compliment well with each other, like fork and spoon! Kya nung sabi niya na, u deserve someone better.. sabi ko, I AGREE!I deserve someone better! ano feeling niya, sasabihin ko " nope, ur the one who deserve someone better, at mag self pity ako? ULLOL!

nambola nga rin ako before kami nag separate! sabi ko " I know that when Im already on my DEATH BED, ur the one that Iam going to find, ur the one I want to see b4 I die.." AKALA NIYA, SIYA LANG MAGALING MAMBOLA? THANX TO HIM! NATUTO na rin akong mang BOLA!

well, what goes around comes around. you just got to think that she's the one thats best for him coz she makes him complete... a complete loser hehehe! just be glad your finally thru with him and better yet stop thinking of him together with the "lintik lang ang walang ganti" thing.... you're better off without it. although i admit that ive also done those kind of things in the past pero what i learned is mas masakit yong dating pag you just completely shut him off your world... ung pag nagkita kayo and kinausap ka eh you'd say "excuse me, do i know you?"... girl, thats an in your face insult and i bet he'd go on ranting about all your excapades and sexcapades and that makes him a desperate loser.

oh my baby cliltz, does it mean your turning into a bad and naughty lady now?! wag namang bad, pwede naughty na lang hehehe :cool:

Alam naman nating sugar-coating lang yun pag gusto na tayong hiwalayan at walang siyang maisip na kapanipaniwalang dahilan. Either bobo o wala nang pakialam na mag-abala pang umisip ng dahilan.

Para lalong tumamis, e di patulan mo na. Sabihin mo:

"Oo nga. Wala ka naman talagang kuwenta e."

Exit stage left. :D

everybody has his/her own idea about it man and isnt it amazing how people see things differently. havent you noticed it yet that even the smartest and most intelligent person in the world can be the dumbest lover in the world... as they say, all is fair in the name of love. some people choose to be dumb, deaf, blind and martir because of what they believe in kaya sometimes mahirap din talagang manghusga. what we want to establlish here is what goes into the mind of those sayin it and the ones receivin it.

pero ok yong pambara mo don ah... in your face man hehehe! :cool:

hmmmmm.....

the most stupid/lame break-up line I heard was

"My mom was diagnosed with Cancer and she's not gonna live long, I have to devote my time to her". Bakit buhay pa mama mo til now

I usually create a fight and just say "Im sorry, it aint working anymore".

I can't say. It just so happens that my relationships ended with me still pining for my ex's. I guess it's much better that way. At least, I can say that I've loved until the very end(?) Oh, well.

Hirap ng ganyan lalo na pag may third party involved ganun yung last relationship ko we we're together for 7 years them *poof* it's gone partly may mali tlga ako kasi napabayaan ko so nung namili sya kahit masakit kailangan kayanin kaya siguro kaya medyo naging mas understanding ako d2 sa current GF ko to the point na naguguluhan ako

You're Too Good For Me...

- masyadong mababa ang tingin niya sa sarili niya at nagda-drama lang. di nga kapatul-patol ang ganitong klaseng tao. masyadong depressing kung mag-isip at hobby niya ang mag-self pity.

or

- could really mean, "I'm too good for ya." binaligtad lang nya para "di ka masaktan"

tama, it can either be both extremes.... having too low self esteem and over supply of self pity or an overload of pride.

so how would you know which is which? or would you still care to know?