Exit Lines

All of these happened to me... Honestly, I dunno how to break up with someone... sometimes I just wait na lang for the other party to call it off... pero dun sa mga unexpected na parties, these are what they have to say:

di kasi ko maka-fit-in sa crowds mo --- (tarantado ka ba, ang sabihin mo, talagang di ka kasi marunong makisama kahit kanino)

kapatid na lang tingin ko sayo --- (eh p*ta ka pala eh, nangarap ka pang maging kapatid ko, di ka namin tatanggapin ng pamilya ko noh, asa ka pa!)

nagkataon kasing maraming dumating na problema --- (o talaga lang ah! ang ganda ng solusyon mo ah! sige mag-solo ka ngayon kakaisip ng paraan sa mga problema mo! gago!)

there's nothing wrong with you, it's just me --- (oo nga, alam ko there's something wrong with you.. may sayad ka debah?? ah hinde pala... you're dick is shrinking to its smallest pala while you're nose is growing longer by the second... tsk tsk tsk, good luck)

na-realize ko na mas magiging okay akong kaibigan para sayo kesa bf --- (at sinong may sabi sayong papayag akong maging friends pa tayo!? kung wala na, eh di demmit, wala na... umapila ka pa eh, kutusan kaya kitang ungas ka!)

i found out from my ex's cousin who visited me sa house to say her goodbyes na rin kasi naging close ko rin sya:

ate aimee, kaya daw talaga nakipag-break si kuya kasi daw ang kulit mo, ayaw mo daw tumigil mag-yosi --- (abay, hang tinde nitow! imagine, the guy was more like a dragon sa lakas mag-yosi samantalang ako nakiki-puff lang halos sa kanya?? palusot ampotah!!)

nahulog kasi ang loob ko dun sa kaibigan mo --- (ah ganun ba, taena kakaawa naman ikaw.. sige puntahan mo na sya at tanungin mo kung nakita nyang gumugulong ang nahulog mong loob... tsk, tsk, problema mo na yan pare, you're on your own)

uhm.. you see... uh.. i met this girl last saturday at my friend's despedida party.. --- (`nyetang yan kala ko ba stag party ng pinsan mo, bat biglang naging despedida ng tropa mo... tangna, sa una mo pa lang na hirit sinungaling ka na, bat pa kita pakikinggan)

hun kasi.. nagkausap kami ng masinsinan ni mama na di daw napupulot ang pera pang-tuition.. so yun --- (huh, anong so yun!? you sound more like mang-uutang ng pang-tuition than breaking up! hahaha, o sya, sya... sige break na kung break.. tutal nag-promise ka namang babalik ka basta maipakita mo lang na nagtaasan ang grades mo eh...

*after one week* abay kumag na yon, nakahanap kaagad ng mauutangan ng pang-tuition ah!!! naisahan ako nung ulupong na yun ah!!! :grr: )

nahihiya na kasi ako sayo kasi parang wala akong gaanong mai-offer sayo, sa mga lakad natin ikaw laging nagiging taya --- (*sniff* nakakaiyak naman tayo sa drama natin.. boohoo.. haysus, ni hindi mo ba naisip na ako nga ang nahirapan, duh! alam ko namang tuwang-tuwa ka pag sinasabi kong "sige ako na" pag nahahalata kong wala ka na namang pera kasi lagi mong inuubos sa mga gimik mo! hay mabuti naman at naisipan mong makipag-split, sana mag-ipon ka habang single ka pa para pag may gf ka ulit eh may pamasahe ka man lang, tanga ka na nga, parasite ka pa!)

Edited by ♀~§assy§pirit~♀

Here's a few I've heard:

1. I need sometime to find myself.

2. I need to know that what I have is the best it can ever be.

3. You're dead to me!

4. My heart is not where it should be and I don't want to hurt you.

5. I need to find somone that's in the same mindset - i want to be married within two years and if you can't commit to that, I need to find someone that will.

later.

d buttom line is, "just be honest!" be honest to ur self and to her. if u dnt like her den tel her. tel her in a proper manner, i mean ask her if d both of u cn talk alone, nd den tel her slowly just like in the song "break it to me gently" bt dnt lie, tel her d truth, hw u feel bout her. dnt b afraid coz dats d way it has to be. coz u see, if u dnt tel her nd u just keep it to urself,it will just hurt u, y be wit som1 u dnt like if u cn be wit some1 u like,dba? just tel her and be honest its d best and d rght thing to do.

• 2 weeks later...

Ah yes, the the inevitable breakup line. I find it quite humourous from the amount of thought

one excercises in ending a relationship. Reading the past pages of this topic suggests suggests one's punctilious actions is equally impressive as initiating the first contact with the one desired. But I

surmise that for some , all good things must come to an end.

As previously stated in the past posts, the most common breakup lines seems to be " let's be friends" or one of my personal gems is " the spark is gone and I do not love you anymore." And of course,

let's not forget the " Dear John " letters and the other colorful metaphors one sometimes

associates with the once significant other. But I guess the one line that comes to mind is the

one given to my buddy that caught him off guard. And that line is ," I'm sorry but I realized that

I'm gay".

Ah yes, the the inevitable breakup line. I find it quite humourous from the amount of thought

one excercises in ending a relationship. Reading the past pages of this topic  suggests one's

punctilious actions is equally impressive as initiating the first contact with the one desired. But I

surmise that for some , all good things must come to an end.

As previously stated in the past posts, the most common breakup lines seems to be " let's be friends" or one of my personal gems is " the spark is gone and I do not love you anymore." And of course,

let's not forget the  " Dear John " letters and the other colorful metaphors one sometimes

associates with the once significant other. But I guess the one line that comes to mind is the

one given to my buddy that caught him off guard. And that line is ," I'm sorry but I realized that

I'm gay".

It's quite interesting to read some of the break-up lines posted in this thread. Some are hilarious enough that actually shows that the obvious need to break up. For me naman, back when my girlfriend was breaking us up at that time said the usual, "hindi ikaw, ako ang may problema..." or somewhere along that line and also "kung kami daw talaga, magkakabalikan daw kami..." . wala akong nagawa nakipag-break sa akin in a middle of a long-distance relationship. asa naman ako dun kaya i tried to visit here after 5 months and was armed with hope na kami pa nga. sabay ba naman sinabi na ayaw niya long distance relationship at wala daw silbi kung ang trato niya daw sa jowa niya ay parang kaibigan lang. tuloy! nabasted tuloy ako ng wala sa oras. kaya sinabi ko na lang na "nagbago ka na nga." but we are still friends and recently been invited to attend her wedding. haaay... buhay...

if it's up to me though I would have said that "I have fallen out of love with you.." or somewhere along that line or whatever fits, necessary... heheh!

depends on the girl

some girls rather get it strait so they can move on, some don't want to listen to it and even if they noe its coming theyll try and think of other ways to stop themselves hurting

but best way is to be honest, u can't say well its not working out and i don't feel like going out wit any1 right now

and the next week she see's u wit another girl

kahit anong gawing ng guy, masasaktan pa rin un girl so it's better na sabihin na ng mas maaga na ayaw na nya kesa magtagal pa. habang tumatagal kasi un "waiting" period ng girl mas lalalim un sakit. more time, more memories and deeper wounds.

funny how men has this image of being strong and confident (un iba) and yet they don't have enough courage and balls to tell a girl na they have to call it quits!

Most men feel too guilty to break up with their girlfriend...some would rather postpone it until a later date and delay the inevitable. Other men simply drop the bomb coldly...without any notice...arrgh... :( I think that a man should exit gracefully by planning the break up, to minimize the grief caused to his partner (break it to me gently as what angela bofil said in her song). It also helps to be nice about the breakup, because you never know who your ex will be talking to (her friends, your boss, potential girlfriends). And please try not to use hypothetic break-up lines...honesty really is the best policy...not old cliche's you picked up from a movie. :grr: Treating the relationship, and the person, with respect and dignity helps soften the blow. Breaking up is hard to do, but there is only one way to break up with someone; in person...not over the phone...and please not thru sms... if you don't, you are a coward who obviously has neither the integrity, nor the sincerity, to tell her that your relationship is over.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Insomnia Girl

The nicest way to dump a girl is to tell her the truth. Some guys just pull that "passive" dumping act by doing bad stuff or treating the girl bad until she herself initiates the break-up. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Guest Insomnia Girl

"I'm choosing her over you because you can take care of yourself..."

Ahhhhhhhhkkkkk. Huh?

:cry: :D

Lesson 1: Whoever says this to you isn't worth your time so just walk away.

Lesson 2: The effect of such an exit line may hurt a lot at first...but, over time, it just becomes an itch akin to that caused by dandruff.

Nyahahaha.

:D

i have a gf that is younger than i am. i had my happiest moments when i'm with her sad to say i also got my worse moments with her. she's a kind of person na hirap timplahin lagi na lang dapat sya ang tama though nasanay na ko mag sorry pero nakakasawa. pag nagaaway kami she really say bad stuffs about me about the relationship that makes me feel real down. i know i still love her but i think i want this time na siya naman mag sorry but i guess it's not gonna happen in this life time.

so the question is should i make suyo her again then mag sorry again or should i just forget about it?

penge naman ng konting advice mag bro's and mga siz and while your at it share nyo na rin mga experiences nyo sa ganitong problem para hindi naman nakaka depress sobra na kala natin mag isa lang tyo sa mundong ito na nakaka experience ng ganun :(