Exit Lines

• 3 weeks later...

my GF asked for some space and right now cool-off kami. she still calls and asks how i am, she still calls me what she used to call me, ayaw nya pabago ang friendster namin, yung scrapbook namin wag ko daw aalisin sa auto ko. when i asked her if i should move on, sabi nya ako daw bahala yun nga lang "poor her" daw. pag tinatanong ko naman sa kanya kung pwede kami na lang, ayaw naman, wag daw ako makulit...when i asked her if she would still want to get married, sabi nya oo daw in the future. sabi nya she cant see herself with someone else and pag lumalabas sha and may nanghingi ng number nya, di daw nya binibigay.

sabi nya sa sis ko na she needs time off lang daw, sakal daw kasi sha. eh hindi ko naman pinagbabawalan mashado e. ewan ko ba... ano sa tingin nyo? may pagasa pa kaya na maging kami ulit or wala na talaga?

she is unsure.. whether it's about you or the relationship or her own feelings, these doubts are obviously strong enough for her to ask for some space from you... in order for her to figure it out.

there is no security in her words at this point. she might still want to get married to you eventually. but things can change tomorrow. you'll simply have to allow for that possibility.

if you love her, let her be for now. if she really loves you and you still love her then, things will work out. and if they don't, i believe that in the long run, it will be for the best. your happiness might not lie on each other. and it's better to find that out now than twenty years down the line with four children and bills to worry about.

good luck.

wen i girl or man say they need space it does not mean totally wala na kayo.... :) parang naguguluhan sya kung anu b talaga ang dapat.... :blush: i got this exp. also wen my gf told me this.... :unsure: kala ko wala na kami.... :cry: yun pala she just want to make it clear to herself about wat is right... :blush:

bro. wag k magalala things will get better....... :thumbsupsmiley:

hey guys thanks...nalinawagan ako dun... the past few days kasi sobrang down ako e. im really praying that it does work out for us...i guess you know naman the feeling when you've found the right person e. that's what i feel now...nakailang GF na din ako, ngayon lang ako naging sibrang sure sa isang tao. in the two years plus namin together, i never even thought or had the temptation to cheat on her, unlike in my past relationships. thanks ulit guys :)

well...clearly that girl doesn't know what she wants because she's asking for space but then wants you to just wait around for her.

when a person asks for space...then that person needs time for themselves...without you around. In short they want to be free of you and the relationship to do whatever they want and what other single people do...so that means they can date, they can go with other people...they can even choose to fall in love with someone else. They want to be free.

the bad thing about your sitch is that she wants to be free but she also wants you to be around just in case she cant find whatever the heck she;s looking for...bottom line...she's stringing you along. Is that what you want?

what if she doesnt come back? what if she says...hey, thanks for waiting but i already found someone else to love...what would you then?

dude...you also have a choice. dont ask her what to do...make choicesfor yourself too like she has.

if she wants to go on a journey to find the answers to her questions then let her go...then you're also free to find the answers to your own questions...take a journey too...don't wait by the port for a ship that may never find its way back.

if she comes back...and you're still free and you find that you still love her...then by all means...sail together again...but for now...take your own journey you'll never know what you might discover...it might even be better for all you know.

You see, it depends on the person.....Kapag ako ang sinabihan ng "I need space", pwedeng yun yung talagang reason. Like, the person is at a stage of confusion either with the relationship or with himself. For some, pwedeng "alibi" lang to get out of the relationship. Pero kung ako yun, why ask for a space pa, di ba?.... Kung ayaw ko na, I'll tell it straight!...Mas mabuting sa akin n'ya marinig at malaman yung totoong dahilan ko kesa mag-assume pa s'ya ng kung anu-ano..... :hypocritesmiley:

• 2 weeks later...

hhhmm..this i need space thing...i believe the one posted by chelly is more likely to be what is going to happen when a guy or girl ask for space...They are looking for something else and they are stinging you along in case they didnt find what they are looking for....oh well why wait for a ship that might never find its way back home. Go for a journey also.

Give her what she needs.... WITHOUT THE BENEFITS.  She needs freedom but she needs you to be around?.. how comfortable.  :rolleyes:

Ano ka.. meantime boy?  :unsure:

Ito naman si blacket o! Kailangan ko lang naman mag-aral no...este...baka kailangan niyang mag-aral! Pag tinanggalan mo ng benefits baka d pumasa yon sige! :boo: :boo: :boo:

wala naman masama sa meantime boys a! mutually beneficial relationship yan...kumbaga sa ecosystem...commensalism...tama ba? ;)

its the time of year when good friends are near....

he he, joke lang masyado nang serious ehh..

kidding aside cguro time un para evaluate nyo muna ung situation nyo, kung may kapupuntahan ba or wut, if pareho ba kaung nag go grow sa relationship nyo or stagnant na..

just be ready kung anu man ang outcome, but during that period, be sure ns ndi ka gagawa ng something stupid na ikakasira ng relationship nyo or masasaktan ung gf mo, remember, committed pa din kau..

and pray, ask for signs, un...

chill y'all...

"need space" thing is a sign that the person wants to evaluate what he/she has and it normally means both of you are free to do what ever it is you guys want to do

but for this situation........

putcha pinag aantay ka sa isang lugar na pwedeng di na siya uli dumaan...

pinatatago ang isang bagay na baka di na nya balikan.....

wag kang magagalit pero mssyadong pro-her and ginagawa nya....

gusto nya nasakanya lahat ng "perks of life". ngayon nasasayo na yon kung gusto mong ibigay sa kanya ang "perks of life"

:headsetsmiley:

Guest Lacey_thong
gusto nyang maging astronaut  :upside:

hahaha cguro nga, kaw ganun ka ba :P

its the time of year when good friends are near....

he he, joke lang masyado nang serious ehh..

kidding aside cguro time un para evaluate nyo muna ung situation nyo, kung may kapupuntahan ba or wut, if pareho ba kaung nag go grow sa relationship nyo or stagnant na..

just be ready kung anu man ang outcome, but during that period, be sure ns ndi ka gagawa ng something stupid na ikakasira ng relationship nyo or masasaktan ung gf mo, remember, committed pa din kau..

and pray, ask for signs, un...

chill y'all...

got that right bro ;)

Ito naman si blacket o! Kailangan ko lang naman mag-aral no...este...baka kailangan niyang mag-aral! Pag tinanggalan mo ng benefits baka d pumasa yon sige!  :boo:  :boo:  :boo:

wala naman masama sa meantime boys a!  mutually beneficial relationship yan...kumbaga sa ecosystem...commensalism...tama ba?  ;)

Hahaha! Guilty ka ba your honor? Sige, talk to my lawyer na lang. :P

Kailangan pala mag-aral eh, para full ang concentration, wala na rin dapat benefits.. ano yun.. you want to have the best of both worlds? Hehehe. Well, good for you sistah kung papayag.. di ko naman sinabing masama.. of course we all have our choices. ;)

when a gurl said she needs space...

pwedeng gusto ka lang niya ma-miss...

pwedeng, nasasakal nga siya, at nawawala na identity niya as an individual,

kaya lang due to fact na she is still in love with you and dont want to let you go that easy,

she did ask for space... to think things over...

pwedeng, nagpapalambing lang siya at gustong suyuin mo ulet...

you know naman us... :)

kasi when you say to her na tayo na ulet... parang alang effort...

anyway, interested pa rin naman siya sa life mo...

kaya its highly possible na magkakabalikan pa kayo in the near future...

yan ay kung makakahintay ka.... good luck boi! ;)

Hahaha! Guilty ka ba your honor? Sige, talk to my lawyer na lang.  :P

Kailangan pala mag-aral eh, para full ang concentration, wala na rin dapat benefits.. ano yun.. you want to have the best of both worlds? Hehehe. Well, good for you sistah kung papayag.. di ko naman sinabing masama.. of course we all have our choices. ;)

oist! d ako guilty ha! :blush: ayoko na rin ng meantime boys...gusto ko na ng forevermore! haaaay :wub: :wub: :wub: hirap lang maghanap ng matinong lalaking walang hang-up. But seriously, I know a guy who cooled of with his girlfriend while he was reviewing for the bar. Effective nag-number 2 e. Siguro kung nakipag break yon...number 1 siya! :boo: :boo: :boo: