5. "ur violating my personal space"

6. "i have a newlife... u should probly get urz!"

7. he/she iz testing ur patience

8. proving the point that they can live w/o u

9. a sublte way of saying "i want out!"

10. another way of saying "lets just be friends"

feel free to add more interpretations... :-"

Think of it this way...

You cannot ask for something that does not exist!!!

Space in a relationship..... does not exist!

Think about it....

If you're in a relationship, you do not see congestion, lack of freedom, privacy, and all other things related to being "single"....

SPACE DOES NOT EXIST.... in fact, anyone in a relationship should not notice that there's no SPACE!!

-- careful now, she's checkin' out the environment for new prospects... otherwise, she would not have asked for the non-existent "space"...

4 me pg ganun sinabi ko i need space, gus2 ko magreflect f this rel. ay may patutungohan pa...or f my other party, tym 2 choose kng sino...

bt 4 me nun hiningi ko yun b4, wen i was taking d boards... :P mahirap kc yung madami distractions...dapat tlg concentr8 k lge.. :P

In the pinas Culture is can mean many things .........

Maybe her family doenst approve of you 100%%%%

Do you have a Futre that she really thinks will be something

Are you hanging with the Boys a bit too much and not giving her enough time ?????

Do you get grunk a lot and casue trouble to her ?????

Are really being yourself around her and is it just an act and Now she is sensing it.

In the USA When someone say"s they Need space ITS OVER No doubt about it.

Time to move on and regroup........

Always remember You are what your last realtionship WAS ????????

Keep that in mind ....

Mrstein

When your partner says they 'need space', it usually means they need to work out certain issues on their own. It may or may not involve you, as it could be personal in nature. This is temporary, so if you wish to be supportive, then it would be a good idea not to pry. However, if it lingers indefinitely, it's time for you two to discuss how it's affecting your relationship. At least, you've demonstrated respect for their needs this way.

Things are looking up, kinda...ganun pa din, she still calls me everyday, kwentuhan and stuff...yung nga lang di kami nagkikita...i dont ask her na rin when she'll be coming back, pero she's dropping hints na it'll be soon, real soon...i asked her if closed book na kami, sabi nya hindi daw...so i guess, i'll just wait and do my own thing for now, and hopefully maging kami nga ulit :)

Things are looking up, kinda...ganun pa din, she still calls me everyday, kwentuhan and stuff...yung nga lang di kami nagkikita...i dont ask her na rin when she'll be coming back, pero she's dropping hints na it'll be soon, real soon...i asked her if closed book na kami, sabi nya hindi daw...so i guess, i'll just wait and do my own thing for now, and hopefully maging kami nga ulit :)

TINDI MO PARE TINDI MO!!!

I think if you guys do get back together she will really appreciate your understanding. Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

ganun ba yun space? but patang feel ko nakikipag flirt siya sa iba? tapos sabi niya lalake kasama pero hindi naman. anong klaseng space ba ang gusto niya? naguguluhan na kasi ako.. sabi niya it doesn't mean daw na we stop loving each other bakit parang feel ko hindi na niya ako kailangan... :cry:

ganun ba yun space? but patang feel ko nakikipag flirt siya sa iba? tapos sabi niya lalake kasama pero hindi naman. anong klaseng space ba ang gusto niya? naguguluhan na kasi ako.. sabi niya it doesn't mean daw na we stop loving each other bakit parang feel ko hindi na niya ako kailangan... :cry:

maybe it's just you and the message is as it is. try to let the river flow it's course then see what happens. B)

may kilala kong kagaya mo.. tsk tsk. nakakabilib. :rolleyes:

one time, no, two times na pala... :) i also said those words, "i need space"... i literally meant, "sorry, i am not growing in this relationship..can you please back off for a while."

i am bad, i know. :( :thumbsdownsmiley:

she probably just wants time alone. i mean the fact that she still calls you, means that she still loves you, maybe she just wants a temporary break from your relationship. it maybe because you guys have problems or maybe she's nasasakal...give her the time and space she needs...if you let her be, im sure in a couple of days/weeks, cia na rin mismo ang babalik syo. :)