Exit Lines

hahaha wala ng speech speech... wag mo pansinin... pretend that she doesn;t exist... mafifeel ng girl un sigurado...... 

Yup, thats very effective. I did that once with an ex. I would go to her place just so her parents wouldn't notice anything unusual about my relationship with their daughter. I would be talking, chatting, laughing and playing with her family but not to her. :D

A couple of days later, were history. And she was the one who initiated the break up... Just don't jump for joy when she tells you she wanted out of the relationship. Be a little discreet para hindi halata... Konting lungkot pero not to the point that she would take you back. That is the last thing you would want her to do.

The girl won't hate you kasi sya ang nakipag break. Parang it saved her pride that she was the one doing the dumping instead of you dumping her. But of course, you should tell your buddies also para they know the whole truth that you made her dumped you. That it was your plan from the beginning not to burn any bridges kasi she has good looking girl friends... :hypocritesmiley:

Yup, thats very effective.  I did that once with an ex.  I would go to her place just so her parents wouldn't notice anything unusual about my relationship with their daughter.  I would be talking, chatting, laughing and playing with her family but not to her. :D

A couple of days later, were history.  And she was the one who initiated the break up...  Just don't jump for joy when she tells you she wanted out of the relationship.  Be a little discreet para hindi halata...  Konting lungkot pero not to the point that she would take you back.  That is the last thing you would want her to do.

The girl won't hate you kasi sya ang nakipag break.  Parang it saved her pride that she was the one doing the dumping instead of you dumping her.  But of course, you should tell your buddies also para they know the whole truth that you made her dumped you.  That it was your plan from the beginning not to burn any bridges kasi she has good looking girl friends... :hypocritesmiley:

:) MISMO!!!! Just be sure na kapag ginawa ng guy yun sigurado syang ayaw na nya sa girl.... mahirap kapag narealize mong mahal mo pala yung girl and nandun lang kayo dun sa stage na "nagkakasawaan" .... Baka dumating yung time that you'd have to take back all your sh*t para lang mapabalik ung girl :)

My two cents.

I don't think there is a "PERFECT" speech to dump someone. "PERFECT" as in she wouldn't get hurt, that is.

There is always pain if you've been dumped, rejected, set aside, whatever.

Not unless the girl wants out already. But then technically, she not being "dumped". You are just ending your relationship.

:blink:

Anyway.

In my experience, it is always better to talk to a girl directly if you think you want out already. Don't ignore her. Don't pick a fight. Don't just disappear out of her sight.

Be a man. Don't be afraid of confrontation.

T**g-ina, pinasok mo iyan e. Kung may itlog ka, matuto ka ring lumabas. Ligaw-ligawan mo, paibigin mo tapos kung ayaw mo na, ni ayaw mong sabihin nang harapan sa kanya. Gagaguhin mo na lang?

Bakla ka ba?

Put yourself in the girl's shoes.

You love this guy. He seems to love you. Everything is all peaches. You start dreaming of a future with this guy who you love very much.

Then suddenly, he starts to change. He starts ignoring you, picking a fight with the smallest of reasons.

Then he just disappears.

Ikaw naman, iyak ka ng iyak. Di mo alam kung anong nangyari. Ano ba ang ginawa mo? May nagawa ka ba? May pagkukulang ka ba? May nakita ba siyang mali sa iyo?

Marami kang tanong. Walang makasagot kasi nawawala na ang hayop na bf mo.

Ikaw naman, parang gumuho ang lahat ng pangarap mo. Hintay ka ng hintay sa tabi ng telepono. Umaasang babalik siya. Hintay na parang walang katapusan. Hanggang mauntog ka sa katotohanang sayang ang buhay. Bangon uli. Hanap uli ng bagong pag-ibig.

Pero for that whole period - gaano mang katagal iyon, torture talaga. Since wala kang closure, masakit ang panahon na iyon para sa iyo. Gusto mo mang kalimutan e mahirap.

Closure.

Think about it. Would you want that done to you?

Guest the_eight_of_orbs

The perfect speech would be that which states the truth. It may hurt, but it will sure save a lot of emotions, energies, angst, rage and senseless questioning.

Vagueness is stupidity.

People avoid breaking the bad news by drafting a long, winding, senseless speech, with the fear of being called a jerk... well, surprise, surprise, whatever you do, when you can't tell the truth, you are a jerk. Leaving someone without notice is another form of jerk-y excuse. "I can't tell him/her that i don't love/like him/her cuz he/she might get hurt. I won't tell him/ her na lang." either way, you're a jerk for not being real.

:) 2 cents.

Guest the_eight_of_orbs

This is the most idiotic excuse i've heard in my life. Well, actually it falls second to "I love you but..." If you love someone, you love him/her - no ifs, no buts, you just do. ANything that falls short of "I love you (period)." is not love.

My opinion. :)

It's not you, it's me... Geoge claims to have invened hat routine himself.

Guest the_eight_of_orbs

tell him "You can die now."

:)

I dont remember where I posted the speech...

kapag sabihan ako ng lame break up lines... ready mo na ang isang spray paint.. isprayan mo ng LOOOOOOSERRRRRR sa noo!

there is no surefire "safe" way to break someone's heart.

just be honest. be man enough (and have balls enough) to tell her straight to her face 1) you want to break up and 2) why.

you don't have to come up with a speech or engineer a scenario to have a reason to break it off. you will, for sure, be viewed as a jerk no matter what you say--that's just the reality. but deal with it. if you really want her out of your life, do it straight, do it quick and be firm.

and ladies, when a man breaks up with you, no matter how stupid his reasons are, never EVER beg.

true! dont make a speech! just talk to her and tell her honestly what u feel, and dont push the" lets just be friends " issue first, it might have time for that to happen if she had gotten over u laready.. but right after? she might not be ready for her to have u as a friend.. so give her ample time.