Exit Lines

if the guy is a loser, then probably he is right that the girl is too good for him. Paawa effect pa. pa self pity effect... sabagay! kakaawa naman. wala naman kasing ibang masabi kungdi yun. UR TOO GOOD FOR ME.. YADDA, YADDA!...

"ur too good for me"? common cliche, mga sagot ng mga taong walang magawa sa buhay at di alam kung bakit nagcommit in the first place. dapat hampasin ng tubo ang mga tao na madalas ganito ang sagot pag ayaw na sa relationship... anung akala niyo pag-nag-gf kau, naglalaro kau?

maybe i might sound harsh in tone, pero i'm sick and tired of idiots with poor self confidence and lacking in any spine looking fr commitment thinking having a partner in life would make them start growing one! kung gusto no magpa-alaga ng emotional and mental state niyo into maturity... get yourself a second mother(considering you'd probably have issues with your own) or yaya...

:boo: :D

pwamis di mi galit ok...

"ur too good for me"? common cliche, mga sagot ng mga taong walang magawa sa buhay at di alam kung bakit nagcommit in the first place. dapat hampasin ng tubo ang mga tao na madalas ganito ang sagot pag ayaw na sa relationship... anung akala niyo pag-nag-gf kau, naglalaro kau?

maybe i might sound harsh in tone, pero i'm sick and tired of idiots with poor self confidence and lacking in any spine looking fr commitment thinking having a partner in life would make them start growing one! kung gusto no magpa-alaga ng emotional and mental state niyo into maturity... get yourself a second mother(considering you'd probably have issues with your own) or yaya...

:boo:  :D

pwamis di mi galit ok...

thats right! some people go into a relationship without the proper intentions and sooner or later they look for ways to get out of that relationship that they pursued in the first place. what these people should have done in the first place is not to commit and put an open relationship where both parties has the option to say quits if they find it to be justifiable.

but then again, those people who are serious going into the relationship might say that they didnt expect that the love and relationship they've built was no longer healthy for both of them and ending the relationship is the only solution. if thats the case then why would these people go to such lies and use such lines just to soften up the situation. why cant we just be honest about what we really feel and think? maybe your partner may even commend or respect you for your honesty.

thats right! some people go into a relationship without the proper intentions and sooner or later they look for ways to get out of that relationship that they pursued in the first place. what these people should have done in the first place is not to commit and put an open relationship where both parties has the option to say quits if they find it to be justifiable.

but then again, those people who are serious going into the relationship might say that they didnt expect that the love and relationship they've built was no longer healthy for both of them and ending the relationship is the only solution. if thats the case then why would these people go to such lies and use such lines just to soften up the situation. why cant we just be honest about what we really feel and think? maybe your partner may even commend or respect you for your honesty.

because it is not in our culture to be blunt and frank. . .

Pilipinos have different way of saying things. . .

we are the people of fiestas and merry making,

we love party, we hate problems. . .

that's what we are. . .

pilipinos hate to be the bearer of bad news. . .

because it is not in our culture to be blunt and frank. . .

Pilipinos have different way of saying things. . .

we are the people of fiestas and merry making,

we love party, we hate problems. . .

that's what we are. . .

pilipinos hate to be the bearer of bad news. . .

gud point...

and diz maybe d rizon bkit nageemote pa kunyari b4 breakin up...

and usin d cliche "derz sum1 better for u."

pero, grabe un ah...

dat'll sting for quite sumtym...

ouch!

:hypocritesmiley:

he juz wants to make you feel good infront of him,

but he knows you're in a  sudden feeling of dying....

then answer him back PUNYETA KA.... MALIIT KA NA NAMAN LAKAS NG LOOB MO!

hindi naman... madalas kasi ayaw na niyang mag-explain or di niya maexplain...

gagu ung mga ganun tao kaya iwas kayo sa mga guys na may complex o kaya psychotic behavior

yeah! try our luck with someone else!

ang mahirap kasi, ndi makapagsabi ng totoo.. pero ang tigas ng mukhang manloko! sabihin na kasi ang totoo! no matter how painful it is! mas madali ka makaka move on kung ganun! people needs to hear it, in order to believe it!.. pa soften the blow pa diyan.. eh yung news naman makakasakit din!

guys doesnt want to say the painful thing kasi " naaawa" sila sa girl" mas nakakaawa naman kung pa soften ka pa diyan, pero sa likod, naggagago ka na" pero sa panloloko ndi siya naaawa!! nonesense!

im confused, I dont want to be unfair to you... etc...

DUH! bago kami nag break.. ginawaan ko rin siya ng script!

" I know that in my dying momment, ur name is what Im going to call out... ull be the last one I want to see before i SAY GOODBYE.."

ha! akala niya totoo?! ginamitan ko rin siya ng " soften the blow script!"

after that... hala! ito na script ko...

kasi nag WHO U? ako sa text whe he texted me. sabi niya " jb, jb, jb... nakalimutan mo na ako agad?!"

sabi ko

" BAKIT? NDI KA BA DAPAT KALIMUTAN?!"

all Im asking is forgiveness, Im not asking for a recon" sabi niya..

sgot ko " IVE STOPPED FOGIVING YOU!nakakapagod ka na! bakit? sino ba may sabing nakikipag recon ka? IM NOT even assuming na nakikipag recon ka!"

after that sabi niya

I need to know something..

"what?"

"what if i ask u back?"

" what for? wag na! makuntento na tayo sa nangyayari sa atin ngayon! wala ng balikan pa!"

kasasabi lng niyang may gf siya ha!

which nalaman ko DI TOTOO!

sabagay! LIBRE NAMAN MANGARAP!

all Im asking is forgiveness, Im not asking for a recon" sabi niya..

sgot ko " IVE STOPPED FOGIVING YOU!nakakapagod ka na! bakit? sino ba may sabing nakikipag recon ka? IM NOT even assuming na nakikipag recon ka!"

after that sabi niya

I need to know something..

"what?"

"what if i ask u back?"

" what for? wag na! makuntento na tayo sa nangyayari sa atin ngayon! wala ng balikan pa!"

kasasabi lng niyang may gf siya ha!

which nalaman ko DI TOTOO!

sabagay! LIBRE NAMAN MANGARAP!

If I may inject something on this. . .

Everything that made you mad to all men was due only to one lousy guy. . .

and to your ugly break-up with him, that one lousy guy shattered any notions you previously had with men. Based on your qouted conversations with him, he's so conceited and feels so uppity that he thought he can always ask back whenever he wants to. I can't blame you if you really end up hating all men, cause I think you had a very traumatic experience with him, since he has an obscene personality no one can blame you for feeling the way you are.

I just feel terribly sorry for you, because you got a one in million kind of man, those kind of man only exist to further the wedge between man and woman, and he succeeded in that regard cause he was able to transformed from a lover of men to one angry man-hater because of him.

What you should now is to relax and take out all the negative vibes and negative energy he put in your persona. You should resist the dark force that he envelop on you (sounds like Star Wars? the Revenge of the Sith will opens on May 19, 2005).

Hey!!! Bill!! Hey!!!

Wazzup??? Wazzup???

You are wrong, Ms. Cho_clitz is not man-hater, she just hates a man.

That's her most recent BF.

Yes! yes! yes! I want to watch the Episode III - The Revenge of the Sith, I love the trailer of the movie, am so excited to see that movie. Isn't Natalie Portman so gorgeous just like Ms. Cho_clitz, ah Bill?

yeah, I just HATE a certain MAN( or whatever name that's suited for him!) Just this am, he missed called me again. I dont know what the REAL motive is... but I decided not to return any text or call to him... what the hell for anyway?! that's what I dont get from him, he was the one who said ITS OVER.. through sms... ( of cousre, not the word!... too coward for him to say it!) then here he is, miss calling me... DUH?! gulo ng mundo niya!

Edited by cho_clitz888

mag promote ba ng movie?! hehehe!

akala ko tumigil na siya... umandar na naman pala siya... may " gf" na siya ah?!!! ahhh! oo nga pala! ikakasal na yung isang X niya!!! ndi niya matanggap?! I texted the girl..( naging friend ko yung x niya) bestwishes! and Im truly happy for her.( good for her ndi niya yun pinakasalan)

see?! saan pa siya? saan ka makakakita na kinakaibigan ang x? at ndi inaaway?! I had bulit good friendship with his friends.