Exit Lines

nataraki:

thank you!:) he's been miss calling me today again, in the am and in the pm, but then again.. who cares! just DELETED the miss calls meter! sayang lang load ko kung sasagutin or tatanungin ko pa kung bakit siya nag miss call! let him be! MAG ISA SIYA! since sinabi na niya sa akin na " i dont deserve you"" its NOT u, its ME" yeah! true! ITS HIM ALL ALONG! twas NEVER ME NA MAY DIPRENSYA!"

nataraki:

thank you!:) he's been miss calling me today again, in the am and in the pm, but then again.. who cares! just DELETED the miss calls meter! sayang lang load ko kung sasagutin or tatanungin ko pa kung bakit siya nag miss call! let him be! MAG ISA SIYA! since sinabi na niya sa akin na " i dont deserve you"" its NOT u, its ME"  yeah! true! ITS HIM ALL ALONG! twas NEVER ME NA MAY DIPRENSYA!"

You're doing the right thing, good for you, but start ignoring him

and stop talking about him, cause it only refreshes the memory

you had with him and hurt you further.

:cool: :cool: :cool:

My reaction depends on the length of the relationship.  If a woman who I've been dating for a year or more said that to me, I'd try to find out the reason for "falling out of love".  But if the relationship has existed for less than a year, I'd wish her a good life and thank her for being straighforward.

BTW, I'm curious to know what makes some of you fall out of love.  Is it the idea of a better bf/gf?  Is it lack of attention from bf/gf?  Is it unfullfilled intimacy?  Please share specifics.

I like the way you take things, :cool: :cool: :cool:

it is diplomatic and with rhyme & reason,

I guess, maybe you haven't been in this situation,

anyway, good luck to you. :* :* :* :*

:mtc: :mtc: :mtc: :mtc:

what do you say to a man you loved so much, a man who was once the center of your universe, a man who took your breath, body, mind, heart away, when he suddenly tells you "i know this will hurt you but im really sorry.. ive fallen out of love with you"... no further explanation. period.

whats the best thing to say to him?

:unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:

Thank Him for the wonderful memories!

you know, we sometimes forget that when a Man or Woman decides to Leave us...maybe its Fate!

maybe there's someone Better up ahead. And it usually does. ( well, how you programmed it )

I guess ...Thanking is better than ending under 6 feet below the Ground.

there are some cases when bf/gf relationship becmae a disastrous relationship. that someone end up DEAD.

I would rather Lived than die... hehehe...ang sarap umibig ...kesa nasa nasa kabaong nho!!!

Thank Him for the wonderful memories!

you know, we sometimes forget that when a Man or Woman decides to Leave us...maybe its Fate!

maybe there's someone Better up ahead. And it usually does. ( well, how you programmed it )

I guess ...Thanking is better than ending under 6 feet below the Ground.

there are some cases when bf/gf relationship becmae a disastrous relationship. that someone end up DEAD.

I would rather Lived than die... hehehe...ang sarap umibig ...kesa nasa nasa kabaong nho!!!

tama ka dyan...

nasabihan na ako ng ganyan... pero imbis na magalit... lumuwag ang pakiramdam ko... ewan ko ba kung bakit...

at syempre, nagpasalamat ako sa lahat ng nangyari... ika nga ng kanta" youve made me stronger by breaking my heart.." masakit nga pero try to learn from the experience.

basta ako masaya na ako.. kahit nagiisa

nataraki:

thank you!:) he's been miss calling me today again, in the am and in the pm, but then again.. who cares! just DELETED the miss calls meter! sayang lang load ko kung sasagutin or tatanungin ko pa kung bakit siya nag miss call! let him be! MAG ISA SIYA! since sinabi na niya sa akin na " i dont deserve you"" its NOT u, its ME"  yeah! true! ITS HIM ALL ALONG! twas NEVER ME NA MAY DIPRENSYA!"

hmm... he's getting too desperate enough to be a nuisance and/or a stalker. sis, if you are still affected by his presence then chances are you havent fully recovered from him yet... maybe the effect of his actions still lingers in your head to trigger such emotion of anger.

anyway, what i see is that you are on the right track to total liberation from this stupid xman of yours. tama, wag mo na lang pansinin.. magsasawa din yan. people do things like that when they crave for attention and affection. i dont think he wants to talk to you anyway kaya miniscall ka lang. sometimes kz out of nowhere, bigla na lang natin naiisip ang isang tao with evry other reasons... and siguro naalala ka lang out of the blue or in some ways, gusto lang nyang mgparamdam sa yo.

if, however, he really wants to talk to you about something else then he should have been man enough to call you and shoulder the cost at hindi yung immiscall ka and expect you to return his call.

i need to understand this...

after an argument...it was obvious he got upset with me...then he said he wants his space. I asked him if this means he's no longer my bf...he says "hindi na lang muna. You know how much I love you but i just can't right now."

When i asked him if he would come back to me after he has sorted out whatever issues he has at the moment...he said "Oo, nagkakandarapa pa." I asked him if his love for me would outweigh whatever his going through now...he says "hopefully..."

What does he mean by all of this?! I am giving him his space...i hurt in the process...and i don't know if he's ever coming back...

i need advise...

what comes to mind when someone tells you that he/she is too good for you and there's someone better for you and that's not him/her. bakit nga ba nila sinasabi yon and are there any truth in it?

isa lang ang ibig sabihin ayaw nya sa akin,kung akin mangyayari yun iwan ko sya at maghahanap ako ng iba na nararapat para sa akin at mamahalin ko ng husto at papakita ko sa kanya na sayang masyado ka kasing mataas.

i need to understand this...

after an argument...it was obvious he got upset with me...then he said he wants his space. I asked him if this means he's no longer my bf...he says "hindi na lang muna. You know how much I love you but i just can't right now."

When i asked him if he would come back to me after he has sorted out whatever issues he has at the moment...he said "Oo, nagkakandarapa pa." I asked him if his love for me would outweigh whatever his going through now...he says "hopefully..."

What does he mean by all of this?! I am giving him his space...i hurt in the process...and i don't know if he's ever coming back...

i need advise...

take it for what it means. he needs time alone to think. if he really wanted to end it, he would have so said right away.

maybe he just wants a break so that he can better understand the situation. he may also want to evaluate how things are going. he just needs to weigh things first.

it doesn't mean he doesn't love you but he beeds the time to think.

you must now try to do a delicate balancing act. you need to give him space while at the same time not act as if you are setting him free. he still needs to feel your presence.

good luck! i'm sure you'll need it

take it for what it means. he needs time alone to think. if he really wanted to end it, he would have so said right away.

maybe he just wants a break so that he can better understand the situation. he may also want to evaluate how things are going. he just needs to weigh things first.

it doesn't mean he doesn't love you but he beeds the time to think.

you must now try to do a delicate balancing act. you need to give him space while at the same time not act as if you are setting him free. he still needs to feel your presence.

good luck! i'm sure you'll need it

i respect naman that he needs his space...in fact even if it pains me i try not to text him nor call him. it's so difficult....

i emailed him a letter though...telling him i realize that i contributed to the problem and apologized for behaving that way...i also thanked him for the memories and that i will love him even if he decides not to come back and i wished him well in his journey and if he ever comes back to me i will welcome him with open arms but if not i will accept it also with love in my heart.

did i do the right thing by emailing him?

this is so very traumatic to me...

i tried calling him up twice over the weekend...he's was sleeping daw both times...i feel offended and rejected...

di ko na alam gagawin ko

did

e di ibigay mo lang space na hinihingi niya. ganyan talaga, kelangang bigyan mo siya ng panahon na mawala ang inis sa utak. kasi, kapag ipinilit mo na makipagbalikan nang wala sa oras, lalo lang maiinis yan. pero wag ka namang maghintay na parang engot. pakiramdaman mo rin. kung sobrang tagal naman na at hindi pa siya bumabalik, aba girl, tanungin mo na kung ano na ba talaga ang gusto nyang mangyari. mag-offer ka na ng break-up para ma-settle na ang issue.

habang naghihintay ka naman, wag ka na ring masyadong umasa na magkakabalikan pa kayo. kung magiging kayo ulit, at least hindi ka na madi-disappoint.

i respect naman that he needs his space...in fact even if it pains me i try not to text him nor call him. it's so difficult....

i emailed him a letter though...telling him i realize that i contributed to the problem and apologized for behaving that way...i also thanked him for the memories and that i will love him even if he decides not to come back and i wished him well in his journey and if he ever comes back to me i will welcome him with open arms but if not i will accept it also with love in my heart.

did i do the right thing by emailing him?

this is so very traumatic to me...

i tried calling him up twice over the weekend...he's was sleeping daw both times...i feel offended and rejected...

di ko na alam gagawin ko

did

hard to say. maybe he's playing hard to get this time or maybe he just wants to be alone. in any case, what your feeling is perfectly normal.

you do know one possible consequence of this is that he'll have you in the palm of his hands. you can be a puppet. but that is an extreme situation. i'm sure if he loves you, he'll never do such a thing.

one thing though, the way you described your email makes it appear that you're resigned to the fact that he'll never come back.

one thing though, the way you described your email makes it appear that you're resigned to the fact that he'll never come back.

as you said...it's a balancing act...i wanted to wish him well...not pressure or demand anything from him. i know he's confused and stressed...and to presuure him would be counter productive thats why i said that if he decides to come back to me then i will welcome him back...but if not...then i would accept it.

yes, the decision is his now...he's the driver. i'll take the ride until such point when i feel i should but if i feel i shouldn't hold on anymore...i also have the choice to get off the ride.

what do you suggest i do to make him feel my presence without pressuring him?

at this point, there's nothing much you can do except to do the occassional hi's and hello's. the hard part in your situation is that society frowns upon women wooing men so it makes your situation all the more difficult.

one thing that you shouldn't do is to lose touch with him.

in the meantime, i suggest that you go out with your friends and try to enjoy life without him. losing him is not the end of the world.

at this point, there's nothing much you can do except to do the occassional hi's and hello's. the hard part in your situation is that society frowns upon women wooing men so it makes your situation all the more difficult.

one thing that you shouldn't do is to lose touch with him.

in the meantime, i suggest that you go out with your friends and try to enjoy life without him. losing him is not the end of the world.

okay...i could do that...not lose touch with him...i even called him twice over the weekend... texted him but he doesnt come to the phone...asleep daw...and he doesnt reply to my text.

to keep texting him or calling him to just say hi would make me feel more rejected than i already am...

it is plainly obvious he doesnt want to talk to me...

drowing in despair...

Hi Chelly!

If he needs space, then give him just that. I believe that if he really loves you, he will soon realize his mistakes and ask you back without you making any effort (to make him come back).

Guys are guys. Kung ayaw na nila, di mo sila mapipilit.. the same way na pag gusto ka nila talaga, they'll do everything (even swallow their pride kahit ikaw pa may kasalanan) just to win the girl's heart.

okay...i could do that...not lose touch with him...i even called him twice over the weekend... texted him but he doesnt come to the phone...asleep daw...and he doesnt reply to my text.

to keep texting him or calling him  to just say hi would make me feel more rejected than i already am...

it is plainly obvious he doesnt want to talk to me...

drowing in despair...

how long ago was it? if it's been only a few days then its way too early to drown in despair.

your guy will come to his senses. either he tells you in straightforward manner that he's dumping you or he wants you back.

give him the time and space he craves. at the same time give yourself the time and space that you deserve. to always text and call him at this point implies a sense of desperation as well as makes it appear that you can't even give him his simple request of time and space. this will only irritate him more which is soemthingyou cannot afford to do at this point

how long ago was it? if it's been only a few days then its way too early to drown in despair.

your guy will come to his senses. either he tells you in straightforward manner that he's dumping you or he wants you back.

give him the time and space he craves. at the same time give yourself the time and space that you deserve. to always text and call him at this point implies a sense of desperation as well as makes it appear that you can't even give him his simple request of time and space. this will only irritate him more which is soemthingyou cannot afford to do at this point

yes...i think it's too soon...and his behavior of not replying nor answering my calls only tells me he's plainly not ready to talk to me yet. he's in his cave.

i am in despair....simply because i don't want to lose him...i realized that i love him too much. :cry:

Hi Chelly!

If he needs space, then give him just that.  I believe that if he really loves you, he will soon realize his mistakes and ask you back without you making any effort (to make him come back).

Guys are guys.  Kung ayaw na nila, di mo sila mapipilit.. the same way na pag gusto ka nila talaga, they'll do everything (even swallow their pride kahit ikaw pa may kasalanan) just to win the girl's heart.

i totally agree with that.. :D

Hi Chelly!

If he needs space, then give him just that.  I believe that if he really loves you, he will soon realize his mistakes and ask you back without you making any effort (to make him come back).

Guys are guys.  Kung ayaw na nila, di mo sila mapipilit.. the same way na pag gusto ka nila talaga, they'll do everything (even swallow their pride kahit ikaw pa may kasalanan) just to win the girl's heart.

yeah...guys are guys...

and yes, no matter what i say or do he will make the decision by himself. masakit pero true. thanks sis...i just feel like someone so important to me died...and im helpless...

tama sila...you only realize how much you're loosing when you've lost it.

i just pray he comes back to me...i wasn't naman that bad for him to dump me like that...i just wish he'd come to his senses...soon.

pray for me...

yes...i think it's too soon...and his behavior of not replying nor answering my calls only tells me he's plainly not ready to talk to me yet. he's in his cave.

i am in despair....simply because i don't want to lose him...i realized that i love him too much. :cry:

ah the proverbial, you never know someone's value until you lose him/her.

well as they say what you're feeling now is a sense of major despair and regret.

let me ask you this, if he was at fault how long will it take you to accept him back? don't say right away because you'll be lying to yourself. be honest and use that period as a gauge.

yeah...guys are guys...

and yes, no matter what i say or do he will make the decision by himself. masakit pero true. thanks sis...i just feel like someone so important to me died...and im helpless...

tama sila...you only realize how much you're loosing when you've lost it.

i just pray he comes back to me...i wasn't naman that bad for him to dump me like that...i just wish he'd come to his senses...soon.

pray for me...

Hey... know what? Everything happens for a reason. ALWAYS.. God has better plans... ;)

It's okey if you wanna sulk in a corner for awhile.. give yourself time to heal. If he eventually asks you back.. think about it first... sometimes, being in a relationship is not all about love. How easy for him to give up on you (kahit kasalanan mo pa)... do you think he's still worthy of your love?

Edited by black cat