Exit Lines

i fell hard .... flat-faced ....

it took me a year to recover ....

anger ..... hate .. evil embodied me .....

i love everyone .....

i like everyone ....

that is why i am now ....

a GIGOLO

fell out of love ....??? ..... i fell and never came back .,..

i'm a TOY.....for fun .....

and personal enjoyment .....

Edited by marvin_8
it doesn't mean an dahil ginagawa nya sayo yan ay di ka na nya mahal, minsan lang talaga sumosobra ang isang tao, at kailangan batukan para magising, im not saying it literally, its just that you must let her realize her mistakes. di ka dapat laging mabait dahil ang mabait binabaril sa luneta. :angry:

hmmm.. i like that and i think that true...

makin the person realize that love is a give and take relationship......

although you must not expect something in return when you love. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

it doesn't mean an dahil ginagawa nya sayo yan ay di ka na nya mahal, minsan lang talaga sumosobra ang isang tao, at kailangan batukan para magising, im not saying it literally, its just that you must let her realize her mistakes. di ka dapat laging mabait dahil ang mabait binabaril sa luneta. :angry:

hmmm.. i like that and i think that true...

makin the person realize that love is a give and take relationship......

although you must not expect something in return when you love. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I fall out of love when I see that continuing the relationship only means trapping ourselves in mutual sadness. I believe relationships are primarily there to make us be better persons and for both parties to be happy in them. If you've tried everything and still things don't work out, it's better to end it na.

For one I ended a previous relationship because I couldn't make her happy anymore...to the point that I was being negatively affected by it too.

It's hypothetical to me at best, for I've never experienced it. However, I think it's something that just happens, regardless of the circumstance. The connection one feels is no longer there, and the cause may or may not be clear to the one feeling it. Perhaps, people should be wary of having reasons for loving someone; for once this reason no longer applies, then it would be cause for reevaluation. Love for love's sake, so to speak.

i dont think its not mostly pag pumapangit na sya sa tingin mo. di naman kz nagbabago ung itsura ng tao eh, it may change but not significantly, kaya kung maganda sya before eh di naman pwedeng pangit na sya ngayon. it just so happen na nag-iba na ung taste mo sa babae kaya di ka na nagagandahan sa kanya and thats a sign of fallin out of love.

sa tingin ko yun ung time na kahit anong gawin ng girl para mapasaya ka eh di mo magustuhan... ung parang ambigat ng pakiramdam pag kasama mo sya... you just cant stand being with her anymore kahit wala syang ginagawang mali or kasalanan.

Guest Georgiababe

..become irritable for no good reason,

..feel like we don't have anything to talk about anymore,

..feel so agitated around him,

..gets uncomfortable when he/she tells you about his/her feelings,

..making excuses to be away from him/her

..become irritable for no good reason,

..feel like we don't have anything to talk about anymore,

..feel so agitated around him,

..gets uncomfortable when he/she tells you about his/her feelings,

..making excuses to be away from him/her

is that so?! hmmm... thats interesting! women oftentimes say theyre just havin a bad pms and sometimes we cant really tell the difference at first.

georgiababe do you make excuses and what are they when you feel such things as what youve enumerated above?

:blink: 1. strict kasi parents ko, gusto nilang maka-graduate muna bago ko pumasok sa relationship!!

2. hindi pa ko handa

3. (kwento sa kin ng barkada ko ng mabasted sya,nasa u.s. sya ngayon) friends na lang tayo, bigyan na lang kita ng gift sa christmas. Sinabi ko na lang sa barkada ko 'at least me nakuha kang 2nd Prize(christmas gift)'

Guest temperamental

kung hindi ikaw ang boyfriend ni kitchie nadal wa kang karapatan na sabihin na "ibang nararapat sa akin"... sino ka to tell me kung sino ang deserve ko? naiinis lang tlga ako sa mga ganitong palusot ng mga tao when they wanna get out of the relationship.