Exit Lines

sandali lang bibili lang ako nang suka...joke

our relationship has hit the wall...its like no matter what we do to keep the fire burning at the end of the day we're still bored with each other...this relationship has no where to go...its like we painted our selves to the corner of the room, you know what i mean?weve got knowhere to go anymore...

I just noticed with guys... if they wanna break-up with the girl, they prefer to just give her the "cold treatment".  Won't visit her anymore, won't call her or even return her calls, etc.. until the girl gets so frustrated and yun girl na ang makipag-break. 

Bat nga ba ganun guys? Di ba mas bastos naman kung ganun? 

I wish i have the answer to that but i really don't have a clue as to why guys generally do that. i'm guilty of doing that bit just very recently. the "cold treatment" just happens eh, nothing really contrived. i was planning on talking to my girl, finding the best time to break it to her but was hampered by the thought that her birthday is coming up and i don't have the heart to do it a few weeks or days before her that. thing is, two days after her bday she was actually the one who initiated it, saying she's setting me free coz she don't want my life to be miserable if i'm with her. syempre napreempt na so ang nagawa ko na rin lang is to accept it (acting a bit surprised) making it like it's her decision, like i was really hurt (in fact, i was too, really) it was never deliberate but siguro napuno na rin sya at inunahan na nga ako . i cried too by the way. i dunno but breaking someone's heart is always harder than getting your own heart broken :(

gosh, sobrang cliche na ltalagaang "you deserve someone better" na line. actually, my ex told me the same thing. kapal ng mukha. siya ung nakipagbreak. kapal... kung lam lang nya ginawa ko for him.... well, some people talaga dont know how to appreciate things did for them.

but, one way or another, he is right. i dont deserve such a shitty A$$hole. hehe!

A Letter to God

(written by Tigress Luv )

Dear God,

Why do You torture me so? When will You ever let my hardships end? When will my endless suffering abate? Why am I so tortured?

"But, my child, I have given you everything you want. Why are you tortured so?"

Because, God... Oh wait, God, while you are here I want to thank you for my children. My children are such beautiful blessings. Thank you, God, for these wonderful gifts. Thank you for their wit and their charm. Thank you for their health. I will cherish them with every breath I take, and forever be grateful and indebted to You.

"You are most welcome, my child. But, please tell me - why are you still tortured so?"

Because, God... Oh, and God? I wanted to thank you, again! Thank you for the food on my table, and the roof over my head, and these many precious moments of my life. My life has never been better!

"You are welcome, my child. But, please, please, tell me - why are you tortured so?"

Because, God... My dear God? Are You still there? Good. I thought You might have left me. I want to thank You for this most latest blessing. This wonderful new man You have placed in my life. How did You know, God, that we would be so perfect for each other? How did you know that the time was finally perfect in both of our lives...that the time was right for us to meet?

"I know everything, my child. And you are most welcome. Thank you for your patience. But, please, please, tell me why you are still tortured so."

Because, God. I am tortured so because...because now that I have no worries, no griefs, no more battles to fight, and no more strife, I am tortured by the 'peace'. It is unnerving, baffling, and uncomfortable. Tell me God, how can I stop this endless torture and relax in my joy and the gifts You have bestowed upon me? Tell me, my dear God. When will my torture end?

"My dear child, don't you know that I send you 'grief' as my biggest gift to you? So that you may have sight to appreciate my other gifts to you? So that you may rejoice in the glory and not be blinded to your blessings. So that you may feel these gifts that I give you?"

Oh, thank You, God! I understand fully now! Of all my blessings, my torture is truly my biggest blessing from You, for without it I would not know of all my many other blessings! Thank You, God! Thank You for the gift of grief!

:cry:

PARA SA MGA SUGATANG PUSO! :cry:

The Art of Letting Go

by Consrael

It's over. He's gone.

Why do we have to part while the love is still there? Why do we have to suffer? Why do we have to cry when somebody bids goodbye? Why do beginnings have an end? Why do we have to meet only to lose in the end?

There are questions left unanswered, words left unsaid, letters left unread, poems left undone, songs left unsung, love left unexpressed, promises left unfulfilled.

In a relationship, one of the hardest things to do is saying goodbye and letting go. It is as hard as breaking a crystal because you'll never know when you will be able to pick up the pieces again. More often than not, they who go, feel not the pain of parting:it is they who stay behind that suffer, because they are left with memories of a lovethat was meant to be, a love that was.

At the beginning and at the end of a relationship, we are embarrassed to find ourselves alone. Unfair as it may seem, but that's the way love goes. That's the drama, the bittersweet and the risk of falling in love. After all, nothing is constant but change. Everything will eventually come to its end without us knowing when, without us knowing how, without us even knowing why. And we must forget not because we have to but because we have to.

In letting go, sorrows come not as a single spy but in batallion. It seems that everywhere you go, everything you do, every song you hear, every turn of your head,every move of your body, every beat of your heart, every blink of your eye and every breath you take always reminds you of him. It's like a stab of a knife, a torture in the night. Funny how the whole world becomes depopulated when only one person is missing. Just imagine, there are billion people on earth and yet it seems you feel lonely and empty without the other.

I don't know if it's worth calling an art, but letting go entails special skills sparkled with a considerable space and time. Time heals all wounds but it takes a little push on our part. Acceptance plays a part. Not all love stories end with "...and they live happily ever after."

Sometimes we have to part because of circumstances beyond our control. We have to suffer if it would mean happiness for others. We have to cry to temporarily let go of the pains. Every beginning has its end like every dawn has its dusk. It's something we can't control, something we had to live up.

It's over. He's gone. But life has to go on. Goodbye doesn't always mean forever. There will always be a place and time where questions will be answered, words will be spoken, letters will be read, poems will be recited in the night, songs will be sung in harmony, love will be expressed in solitude and promises will be fulfilled. Somewhere. Somehow. Someday.

Is there such a thing as dumping someone nicely? Just be honest and make it quick, don't prolong the agony. :headsetsmiley:

i guess, its better to know how to dump in a very humane way... but i agree, breaking one's heart is very traumatic to the person dumped. the best way is to be honest on what you feel and do it with conviction. wag ung nakikipag communicate pa tapos ssabihin pa na mahal pa kaya lang...o derechahan!!!

Guest temperamental

do not break it to me gently! id rather have you tell me bluntly that you don't like to date me than expect for your text messages and calls kasi inaassume ko na gusto mo ako! <_<

Here are some pretty lame breakup lines:

"I love you so much, but I fear our lives are going in separate directions."

"I don't know how to tell you this, but lately, I've been having second thoughts about our relationship."

"You've got a whole life ahead of you. I'll only become a burden to you."

"You're too young to get tied down to just one person."

"You haven't explored all your options. Are you sure you want to end up with me?"

"Ganito na lang ba?"

"I just want you to enjoy your freedom."

"I don't think I can go on this way. I've been living a lie. Please forgive me if you don't ever hear from me again."

"I love you so much, but I fear our lives are going in separate directions." - tried it it worked.

"I don't know how to tell you this, but lately, I've been having second thoughts about our relationship."-passe

"You've got a whole life ahead of you. I'll only become a burden to you."- treid it back fired.

"You're too young to get tied down to just one person."- tried it back fired.

"You haven't explored all your options. Are you sure you want to end up with me?"- tried it back fired. the worst!

"Ganito na lang ba?" - challenge for better ser.

"I just want you to enjoy your freedom." - hahahahah.

"I don't think I can go on this way. I've been living a lie. Please forgive me if you don't ever hear from me again." - too dramatic.

===> lame : just need time away, found out i got std.

===> Wanna try a 3some? if that does not work then, i guess a yes answer is a good enough answer.

these are just lines. ok? it does not in anyway reflect the sentiment of the author.