Back To The 70's

Happy new year to all the 70s peeps. See you all next next year.

Nung panahon ng martial law, ipinagbawal ang paputok pero wala ring nagawa. Nakakapagpautok pa rin kami. Me nabibili pa rin kahit patago.

There was a time that we made an improvised cannon using coke in cans glued together. We put butane gas at the bottom, then shake the cannon and ignite the bottom part with a lighter. Ang lakas ng putok.

Nice meeting you folks. Sana maulit muli. Hangga't di pa ko gaanong busy.

Thanks Pareng Bods for the ride.

Sabi ni JT ay Martial law babies daw tayo. Bagets na tayo nang panahon ng Martial Law. Enjoy tayo noon kahit repressed. Tsaka hindi pa uso noon ang mga fakes sa katawan o fake na babae. Ngayon uso na ang dagdag-bawas.

Sabi ni JT ay Martial law babies daw tayo. Bagets na tayo nang panahon ng Martial Law. Enjoy tayo noon kahit repressed. Tsaka hindi pa uso noon ang mga fakes sa katawan o fake na babae. Ngayon uso na ang dagdag-bawas.

Noong araw, kapag nakakita ka ng magandang babae, alam mong babae. Ngayon, e minsan mas maganda pa yung nagbababae sa tunay. Naloloko ka tuloy. :lol:

pareng sbm - nice to have finally met you!

pareng storm - nice to see you again!

That was a great time we had. Sana masundan uli bago umalis si sbm hehehe...

bods, great to have met you. rocker, poet, restauranteur...great combination, heh, heh. sayang, there was too little time. pare, did the dinner with the cypriot couple push through? i saw the resto last night beside citibank, but it was already late and the place kinda looked dim. anyway, will txt you before we leave. cheers!

storm, ako'y nagagalak at nakilala't nakita ka na rin. wasn't that great? five individuals (including leo and maria) meeting each other for the first time and all having a great time. should you ever go to nicosia or larnaca, sabihin mo lang. heh, heh, till next time folks, viaje con diyos!

Noong araw, kapag nakakita ka ng magandang babae, alam mong babae.  Ngayon, e minsan mas maganda pa yung nagbababae sa tunay.  Naloloko ka tuloy.  :lol:

Mas daring lang silang pumorma kasi ginastusan nila yung pagbabae nila. Pero hindi pa rin nila ako maloloko. Last time I went to MANGO or MNG, was helping my wife looking for shirts, I saw them na nakikipag-agawan sa mga legit na women. Dapat hindi sila payagang pumasok sa fitting room ng mga girls because pekeng girls sila. :angry: :grr:

no problem pare - we'll see each other again next time

bods, great to have met you. rocker, poet, restauranteur...great combination, heh, heh. sayang, there was too little time. pare, did the dinner with the cypriot couple push through? i saw the resto last night beside citibank, but it was already late and the place kinda looked dim. anyway, will txt you before we leave. cheers!

pare you're giving me way too much credit :P

it was just great seeing the great Bangkok poet, rocker, DJ, writer hehehe.

yes pare they were there...tuwang tuwa sila sa food - I think they had a great time - was waiting for you and storm...

You must have seen the place after our closing time - 10:30 pm sayang..but we were there up to almost 11 and we took them back to the hotel..

yes I'll hear from you again before you leave, ok?