I was half, not whole

In step with none

Reaching through this world

In need of one

Come show me your kindness

In your arms I know I'll find this

Woman, don't you know, with you I'm born again

Lying safe with you I'm born again

A thrid party application causing the issue, and I think its pc anywhere. If you have uninstall it.

Also check registry and remove this line to make sure it will not load anymore.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Ginadll

Thanks Extreme! I will try to uninstall PCAW later, will check on that entry sa registry as well. Question po ulit... I could not get to the WINLOGON folder on the registry dito sa other PC ko, I checked the path that you gave and followed it to the letter but wala talaga ung WINLOGON folder. Did I miss something?

Follow up about the land I almost purchased....

I checked the land title with Registry of Deeds. It seems to be clean. I checked with them if I can buy it and they said yes.

I decided to buy the land. However, before we agreed on the final price, we asked some

questions such as if the land is under CARP, if the land has tenants (the land was

cultivated at that time but we assume the owner paid someone to do it) and the houses

infront of the property is not covered by the land for sale. All his answers were no.

We agreed on the price and he asked for a safety deposit amounting to 50K.

It was late in the afternoon last Friday. I didn't have that money and told that I will pay

him the following week. He then created a note, that serves as a "receipt" even though he

hasn't received my payment. It was just a verbal agreement that I will pay him the safety

deposit and the rest of the payment will be made later.

Last Monday, we checked the land in question with DAR. It was learned that the "judicial

owner" of that said land is under a different name. DAR said it was a "double title" and

informed us to stay away from such land.

My uncle then went to that land to check again and he saw someone farming the land.

He asked the farmer and he claims to be the tenant of that land. He also mentioned that

houses infront of the land are part of the land he is farming.

I decided not to push with the purchase of the land. It will just eat my time and resources

in checking/verifying the land's true status of ownership.

I haven't talked with the seller but we have told the brokers of our decision.

Can I be sued since I agreed to buy the land but later changed my mind?

Am I required to pay him 50K since he issued a "receipt"?

Matsutsu,

Can he sue? Yes, he can. But will it prosper? Odds are against him. If you play your cards right, the seller will have a really hard time proving his case. Probability of losing the case is slim to none.

No, you're not required to pay the seller anything.

thanks bokam....i'll just hide then.

the seller also happens to be the vice mayor of the town where the land is.

= )

Matsutsu,

Can he sue? Yes, he can. But will it prosper? Odds are against him. If you play your cards right, the seller will have a really hard time proving his case. Probability of losing the case is slim to none.

No, you're not required to pay the seller anything.

guys can you help me with this, if you wed someone outside the country while you are still married here in the philippines, will you be commiting adultery here in the philippines?

Q1- assuming that you both have legal capacity to marry (of legal age and unmarried), of opposite sexes, not ascendants or descendants to one another and the ceremony is valid in the country where it was celebrated, such marriage will be deemed valid under philippine laws.

Q2 - adultery is committed when a married woman have sexual relations with a man other than her husband and by the (single or married) man having sexual relations with her knowing her to be married.

if you were the woman in Q1, since the marriage is valid here, you may be liable for adultery.

if you were the man having sexual relations with the married woman in Q1 knowing that she is married, you may likewise be prosecuted for adultery.

if you were the man in Q1, you may commit adultery if you have sexual relations with a married woman, knowing her to be married, that is, irrespective of your own marital status. :thumbsupsmiley:

I have a problem regarding my Battle Realms: Winter of the Wolf game. When I'm playing, it suddenly freezes and if I don't switch to my desktop (Windows key) it crashes! According to the online help, it's due to my computer not meeting the minimum recommended requirements. But my machine EXCEEDS those requirements greatly. I believe it has something to do with the SafeDisc protection so I'm wondering if any of you guys out there has any experience regarding this. By the way, this only happens while I'm playing, not while I'm in the menu interface. Also, here's my complete system specifications:

Intel Pentium 4 2.4A

256 MB RAM

ASUS P4VP-MX

Inno3D GeForce 4 MX440 128 MB RAM

Liteon CDROM

Liteon 48125S (burner)

Seagate 80GB HD

...running...

WindowsXP SP2 Professional Edition w/ latest updates

Office 2003 SP1

NOD32 Antivirus v.2.50.2

Nero Enterprise Edition v.6.6.0.8a

Alcohol 120% v.1.9.5.2802

Daemon-Tools v.3.47

My machine also has the NVidia Detonator v.71.84 installed together with the Via Hyperion v.4.55v. Could it be that my machine is too much for this game? Anyway, I hope I can solve this as soon as possible since I'm getting really frustrated at it. :(

GUYS, HELP

eto yung problema

MAY PC ako, tapos finormat ko siya using SEAGATE DISC WIZARD.

tapos may 3 partitions ako. nag install ako ngayon ng WINDOWS ME.

ok, nag install sya sa una, pero nung nag 2nd restart na sya, ayaw na mag diretso, tapos lalabas after 30 minutes siguro - WINDOWS PROTECTION ERROR - YOU NEED TO RESTART YOUR COMPUTER, SYSTEM HALTED. blue ang background nya.. help guys!! kasi pag xp naman ang i install ko, ok naman, gumagana naman. tapos pag ang ginamit ko na partitioning and formatting software ay yung old way na DOS start-up disk, ganun din ang nangyayari sa WIN ME.. help please... kasi bukas na yung final exam namin sa PC assembling and OS installation...

can i be held liable if i marry someone else in the states while i have a legal marriage vow here in the philippines?

criminal laws are described as territorial. this means that you can only be prosecuted for acts committed in a place where it is declared unlawful. in fine, if you marry another in the US despite the existing valid marriage in the Philippines, you cannot be held liable for bigamy defined under Philippine laws, the act (of marrying for the second time) having been committed in the US.

you may however be prosecuted for bigamy as defined under US laws.

GUYS, HELP

eto yung problema

MAY PC ako, tapos finormat ko siya using SEAGATE DISC WIZARD.

tapos may 3 partitions ako. nag install ako ngayon ng WINDOWS ME.

ok, nag install sya sa una, pero nung nag 2nd restart na sya, ayaw na mag diretso, tapos lalabas after 30 minutes siguro - WINDOWS PROTECTION ERROR - YOU NEED TO RESTART YOUR COMPUTER, SYSTEM HALTED. blue ang background nya.. help guys!! kasi pag xp naman ang i install ko, ok naman, gumagana naman. tapos pag ang ginamit ko na partitioning and formatting software ay yung old way na DOS start-up disk, ganun din ang nangyayari sa WIN ME.. help please... kasi bukas na yung final exam namin sa PC assembling and OS installation...

Just one advice...DON'T EVER INSTALL/USE or even STARE at WINDOWS ME!!! It's way too buggy to be of use! Just use a Windows 98 installation for your final exam...you could say that your machine has issues with Windows ME and it just wouldn't install correctly. :headsetsmiley:

I have a problem regarding my Battle Realms: Winter of the Wolf game. When I'm playing, it suddenly freezes and if I don't switch to my desktop (Windows key) it crashes! According to the online help, it's due to my computer not meeting the minimum recommended requirements. But my machine EXCEEDS those requirements greatly. I believe it has something to do with the SafeDisc protection so I'm wondering if any of you guys out there has any experience regarding this. By the way, this only happens while I'm playing, not while I'm in the menu interface. Also, here's my complete system specifications:

Intel Pentium 4 2.4A

256 MB RAM

ASUS P4VP-MX

Inno3D GeForce 4 MX440 128 MB RAM

Liteon CDROM

Liteon 48125S (burner)

Seagate 80GB HD

...running...

WindowsXP SP2 Professional Edition w/ latest updates

Office 2003 SP1

NOD32 Antivirus v.2.50.2

Nero Enterprise Edition v.6.6.0.8a

Alcohol 120% v.1.9.5.2802

Daemon-Tools v.3.47

My machine also has the NVidia Detonator v.71.84 installed together with the Via Hyperion v.4.55v. Could it be that my machine is too much for this game? Anyway, I hope I can solve this as soon as possible since I'm getting really frustrated at it.  :(

wow, that is weird. btw, there is no such thing as "Could it be that my machine is too much for this game?", do you have enough hard disk space left for windows to create a virtual memory page file for your game? it's normal occurrence for strategy games to consume more and more memory due to the number of increasing objects in the game... hmmm... have you tried increasing you RAM or tinkering you virtual memory settings?

wow, that is weird. btw, there is no such thing as "Could it be that my machine is too much for this game?", do you have enough hard disk space left for windows to create a virtual memory page file for your game? it's normal occurrence for strategy games to consume more and more memory due to the number of increasing objects in the game... hmmm... have you tried increasing you RAM or tinkering you virtual memory settings?

Tried that already and the problem remained. I even tried what my professor said about lowering my AGP to 2x since in his experience VIA based motherboards always had a problem with the 4x settings but still to no avail. It is quite weird and I haven't experience anything like this before. I even downloaded other cracks for the executable just in case it was just a broken crack but it still hangs then crashes. It is weird though that the crash can be avoided if you switch to your desktop fast enough... :P

P.S. The "Could it be that my machine is too much for this game?" was supposed to be followed by a " :P " to indicate it was a joke. The phrase could only apply to legacy games such as those developed for DOS and relies on the CPU timing to function correctly. :lol:

...The phrase could only apply to legacy games such as those developed for DOS and relies on the CPU timing to function correctly.  :lol:

It's not phrase...sentence...fufufufu... :D

Another question: does anyone have an original Battle Realms: Winter of the Wolf CD? Please tell me the EXACT VOLUME LABEL of the cd since I'm doing an experiment with copy protections... :headsetsmiley: