Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

Guest civic_10

hi guys...im having a problem finding a court case.....sarado kasi library namin ngayon....wla din kasi sa mga website e...siguro kasi masyadong luma na...anyways,my professor wasnt able to give us the SCRA volume...pero the GR number was given...i dont even know kung SCRA sya or PR...anyways, eto yung dalwang case...

1. andres quiroga vs. parsons hardware GR no. L 11496

2. martinez vs. court of appeals GR no. 123457

guys if ever may copy kayo, pasend naman po sa josepht_0610@yahoo.com

thanks so much..:D

uh, suggestions lang po mga guys... need to assemble a PC...

here are the requirements:

will be used for AUTOCAD (latest version ... di ko alam sys requirements eh)

30,000 php budget

preferably a large monitor

also, possible ba ang 1024 MB na RAM for this system? kase i know na AUTOCAD is a memory hogger.  any suggestions on the board?

would an athlon suffice for this?

thanks!!

System Requirements

* Intel® Pentium® III or later processor or compatible, 800 MHz or higher

* Microsoft® Windows® XP (Professional, Home Edition, or Tablet PC Edition with SP1 or SP2), Windows 2000 Professional with SP4

* 512 MB RAM

* 500 MB free disk space for installation

* 1024x768 VGA with true color

* Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 (SP1 or later)

* CD-ROM drive

* Mouse, trackball, or compatible pointing device

The preceding requirements are recommended for effective use of AutoCAD 2006 software.

sa tingin ko kaya... the dual 512 ram would set you back around Php 8000. while opting for 64 bit processor or more would set you back some more (around Php 8000 to Php 11000 for 64 bit AMD and Intel processors, wala pang mother board yun).

go for a mid range system, AMD 2.8 64bt and mobo, around 11-K na un lahat. tapos get a decent 17" CRT worth Php 6,000. then spent the others on a SATA Hard Disk(must have since it has faster read/write times) and CD-RW writer and/or DVD/CD reader.

Hi! :)

Patanong din po ako.

Problem ng Pc ko...re: IE

1. di pwede ym

2. di ko ma-open yahoo mail ko

3. di pwede mag register sa kahit saan site

4. sa MTC di ko magamit icons

* di ko na magamit windows media player *

san kaya may prob?

thanks in advance sa sasagot. Mwah!

did you know that there's a site that supports YM/ICQ/ MSN/AOL/JABBER via Java in one :cool:

It would look like a Messenger via browser

PM mo ako kung gusto mo malaman hehehehe :)

Crim 1 puro principles lang yan, crim 2 ang talagang exciting lalo na pag dating sa crimes against chastity.

Consti 1 foundational course yan kaya importante.

In the end, nasa interest ng estudyante at sa style ng professor naka salalay and antas ng kahirapan.

" need advice on BIR closure "

i just found out that my accountant didn't  file a closure on my past business and it's been 6 years or more nw. it was a car aircon business open for 2 -3years , then was not earning & full of losses ... and now the freelance account wont reply my call , always cant be found when i visit's his house ...

anyadvice be appreciated ... thanks

ProfX. On one hand you may not need to worry anymore since BIR usually review tax returns filed before the 3 year prescriptive period. BIR only has that many years to issue an assessment. On the other hand, BIR may still initiate an investigation based on failure to file a return and since no return had been filed they could argue that the prescriptive period has not started yet.

I suggest that you do not stir the hornet's nest by inquiring with the BIR or by belatedly filing an application for termination business. First, write to you accountant, by registered mail, inquiring of him the status of your request to file the notice of termination of business with the BIR. If the accountant acknowledges that such request was made, then you would have an evidence against him and to depend yourself against the BIR. If he did not, just go back to my first advise.

question for tax lawyers.. i need ur opinion on this:

facts: there is this couple who owns 10 branches of a service franchise.. 5 is managed and in the name of the husband, the other five is managed and in the name of the wife..  in filing their consolidated income tax return, will both of them be entitled to the married individual's basic personal exemption?

tnx.. what if all of the shops are in the name of the husband alone but the wife is managing the other five? tnx..

I'm not a tax lawyer and I reply with due consideration to earlier opinions by freelicker.

It's just that query is on the availability of personal exemption to both spouses and not on the deductibility of expenses. Thus, my opinion is that the personal exemption is available to both spouses as long as each is engaged in business or practicing his or her profession. This is so even if the business is not actually making any money. And in case of income tax loss, which is applicable to business income, I think losses can be carried over to subsequent years up to the third year. If on the other hand, income is in the form of salary then there can be no losses.

And to the what if scenario, the same answer holds true - both of them are entitled to the basic personal exemption as married individual. Of course, only one of them is entitled to the personal exemption for dependents. It is usually the husband unless he waive it in writing.

I hope this helps.

LATE FILING OF TAXES:

Hi ! cpa lawyers in the house help me naman o..  :)

I need to file my "Other" income tax for year 2003.. super late filing na to..

thing is..

i dont know how..

I know there is penalties and all.. i hope i could get a discount since i plan to pay naman..

is there any other way that i could pay much much lower..

need help.. willing to pay for your services.  :)

ayaw ko ma feature sa TV.. tulad ng mga artista.

hope any cpa lawyer could reply.

What is the nature of your "other" income? Is this from providing service or selling goods? Was this subjected to creditable withholding tax? Did you register your "other" income with the BIR? Is this the first time you are filing a return for your "other" income? Does this income exceed P 150,000 per quarter?

Please answer the above question to get better results.

By the way, if you have already filed a return for your non "other" income then you may need to amend your earlier return.

o talaga?, so exciting pala un, wat about consti and persons? :)

Persons and Family Relations is interesting study because the student can easily relate to the subject matters to be discussed.

Constitutional Law is harder to comprehend for most students because of lack of familiarity.

Criminal Law I involves mostly principles which are either familiar or never heard.

Prediction: 70% of those who will not make it to the second semester will fail in at least two of the above.

May nakulang na ba sa pagtakbo sa credit card? yung mga naka alpas ganu katagal bago mawala name sa blacklist?

No person shall be imprisoned for non payment of debt. Walang nakukulong sa utang.

But credit card fraud (hacking) or estafa is punishable. Kung di land nakabayad, walang problema. Kung may fraud or estafa involved, ibang usapan na yun.

Hope this helps :D

Annulment on the ground of Psychological Incapacity.

Annulment of Marriage on other grounds existing at the time of marriagr( Art 45)

1. Lack of parental consent

2. Insanity

3.Fraud

4.Force or Intimidation

5. Impotency

6. Afflication of STD

Annulment voids the marriage and the parties may remarry. . Legal Separation only means separation from bed and board but the parties remain married so they can not remarry.

follow-up Q's on this lng ha..

1.) Any idea how much it will cost ang annulment or legal separation? papano nmn ang terms of payment?

2.) kino-consider din ba ng korte as electronic evidence ang mga text messages?

3.) watta 'bout ung pananakit physically & emotionally kino-consider din ba yun as grounds? watta 'bout marital rape?

4.) Ga'no nman katgal ang assessment neto once filed?

5.) What's the 1st step ba kung magpa-file ng ganitong case?

6.) What if the kid's were involve na, who will decide?

7.) Pwedeng grounds din ba ung walang work ang guy dependent lng sa parents?

8.) Pwede rin bang kasuhan ang asawa ng kidnapping although sarili nyang anak ung kinidnap?

actually i have so many kwestyons pa pero sige yan na muna! :D

follow-up Q's on this lng ha..

1.) Any idea how much it will cost ang annulment or legal separation? papano nmn ang terms of payment?

2.) kino-consider din ba ng korte as electronic evidence ang mga text messages?

3.) watta 'bout ung pananakit physically & emotionally kino-consider din ba yun as grounds? watta 'bout marital rape?

4.) Ga'no nman katgal ang assessment neto once filed?

5.) What's the 1st step ba kung magpa-file ng ganitong case?

6.) What if the kid's were involve na, who will decide?

7.) Pwedeng grounds din ba ung walang work ang guy dependent lng sa parents?

8.) Pwede rin bang kasuhan ang asawa ng kidnapping although sarili nyang anak ung kinidnap?

actually i have so many kwestyons pa pero sige yan na muna!  :D

1. Expenses will be in the P20K to 30K range. Atty Fees vary from one lawyer to the other.

2. Yes, text messages are admissible in evidence.

3. yes, sadism and infliction of physical violence may constitute psychological incapacity.

4. two to three years usually but some lawyers say they could get an annulment in a year or less.

5. get a lawyer

6. During the pendency of the case, the court shall decide the custody of the children and the children's choice is a factor. After annulment the court decides but no children under seven years old shall be separated from their mother, unless there are compelling reasons to award custody to the father.

7. excessive dependence on parents or peer group for approval may be a ground if immaturity is established

8. yes, if husband and wife have joint custody.

hope this helps

No person shall be imprisoned for non payment of debt. Walang nakukulong sa utang.

But credit card fraud (hacking) or estafa is punishable. Kung di land nakabayad, walang problema. Kung may fraud or estafa involved, ibang usapan na yun.

Hope this helps :D

Hmmm... lotsa queries ic. Il just answer one for tonight...

I agree with cdma. In addition, u may want to check out RA8484, a new law on access devices which includes credit card fraud. There is a provision there that a cardholder is presumed to have used his credit card with intent to defraud if he abandons or surreptitiously leaves the address stated in his credit card application without informing the credit card company if the amount is more than P10T and has a past de account of at least 90 days.

San po ba ko pwedeng magreklamo about sa problem ko?

Kasi I bought a mother board as a replacement sa nasira kong board and it has a 1 year waranty. Unfortunately nasira yung board which is still under waranty. So binalik ko, sabi nila it will take 1-2 weeks lang makukuha ko na yung replacement. Kaso it's almost 1 1/2 month na, hindi pa rin sila nakakakuha ng replacement sa board. Pinagmumumura ko na nga sila eh, and I'm planning to make a legal action about this na.

Any suggestions?? Thanks mga idol!

Guest Kilabot

CD Rom Problems

I have a 60x cdrom (generic). Before, i can encode cd tracks to mp3 & aac using

Music Match & Nokia Audio Manager (NAM) respectively w/o any problems. But now, as im encoding a

new cd (pirated & genuine), Music match detects an error & it records it as analog...therefore

there's no music coming out of the mp3 converted format. I try it w/ NAM to convert it to

aac but NAM doesnt respond when i save tracks.

I also did the same procedure w/ my previously successful converted tracks but the problems

are now there.

Btw, it can play music directly as is (music cd) using Music Match, Nam, Windows Media

Player & the built in cd player.

Is there a physical problem w/ my rom?

Guest Leviticus
CD Rom Problems

Is there a physical problem w/ my rom?

i don't think so.

Most likely you may have uninstalled something along with an uninstallation of another program.

Try uninstalling and reinstalling your mp3 rippers/encoders.

Try Audiograbber too as an alternative encoder.

Guest Leviticus
6. During the pendency of the case, the court shall decide the custody of the children and the children's choice is a factor. After annulment  the court decides but no children under seven years old shall be separated from their mother, unless there are compelling reasons to award custody to the father.

What are the compelling reasons to award custody to the father (based on the 7-year-old child's decision to stay with the mother)?

Guest Leviticus

Ako naman ask for help...

Is there a program that can do consolidating of data within an intranet?

To be precise (ang hirap describe what is needed), people here have to input reports and data by opening one excel file. So far ok ang system nila but the disadvantage is that hindi pwede ang sabay sabay silang maginput (via their individual workstations). kailangan pa nila maghintay until matapos yung isa.

Ako naman ask for help...

Is there a program that can do consolidating of data within an intranet?

To be precise (ang hirap describe what is needed), people here have to input reports and data by opening one excel file.  So far ok ang system nila but the disadvantage is that hindi pwede ang sabay sabay silang maginput (via their individual workstations).  kailangan pa nila maghintay until matapos yung isa.

you can set up a php-database based system and have everybody work on a single spreadsheet that can be exported to excel. everybody would be logging in via their browsers and into a secured web page, tapos everybody can work on the same file. then at the end of the day you can exported the contents of the database to excel.

San po ba ko pwedeng magreklamo about sa problem ko?

Kasi I bought a mother board as a replacement sa nasira kong board and it has a 1 year waranty. Unfortunately nasira yung board which is still under waranty. So binalik ko, sabi nila it will take 1-2 weeks lang makukuha ko na yung replacement. Kaso it's almost 1 1/2 month na, hindi pa rin sila nakakakuha ng replacement sa board. Pinagmumumura ko na nga sila eh, and I'm planning to make a legal action about this na.

Any suggestions?? Thanks mga idol!

dude, i think you need to include the brand name of the product and the retail store where you brought it. cursing at the service people would do you no good in my opinion. :)

you can set up a php-database based system and have everybody work on a single spreadsheet that can be exported to excel. everybody would be logging in via their browsers and into a secured web page, tapos everybody can work on the same file. then at the end of the day you can exported the contents of the database to excel.

that's a good suggestion IF the added data are incunclusive to the previous existing data. meaning the user only appends data disregarding what the other data are.

but if the user uses the data as a pointer to the other data, meaning that the new data is incunclusive without the other data, that particular data should be locked until the existing user releases it.

the other users can still view the data that is currently being edited as read-only and will constantly update it with a specified interval.

and if you go for the web-based solution as stated by macx98, you don't need to export it back to excell. just another user that can access the said data. no more excess files and your data are centralized for easy access of all.