Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

Your question is a little more complicated than simply saying yes or no.  Theoretically, both husband and wife can claim a deduction for being married (each of them) but if they have no income from which to deduct anything from such deduction serves no purpose because the other spouse cannot avail of the deduction of the other.  Thus, in your question above, regardless of in whose name the branches are, the question would be do the husband and the wife both individually earn anything from the branches they handle or own.  If the answer is yes, then they can both use their deductions.  If the answer is no, then only the one with the income can make any deductions.

Thanks pare!

" need advice on BIR closure "

i just found out that my accountant didn't file a closure on my past business and it's been 6 years or more nw. it was a car aircon business open for 2 -3years , then was not earning & full of losses ... and now the freelance account wont reply my call , always cant be found when i visit's his house ...

anyadvice be appreciated ... thanks

sir,

Its almost one yr now past when i filed a estafa case againts a person who sells a house to me with a falsified documents. The money she took to me was 250k as initial DP and it never been back to me that amount eventhough it was brought the case to barangay then to city fiscal office. I recieved a resolution letter came from fiscal office a day ago ,that the case will be open to start a hearing. Now my problem is, i cant decide myself if im going to push this case to court , because of my financial difficulties and other priority financial obligation to my family. I spent almost 40k for my lawyer since we started appearing at fiscal office , sad to say that my lawyer is asking me 40% of 250k if we won the case, thats one thing it mades me confusing to continue this case to court because of legal expenses and at the end , i think almost nothing will left for me. Is the estafa case will take a long court hearing?How long ,is it months or years? Im seeking your legal opinion or personal opinion for this matters. thanks mabuhay ang filipino lawyers. My email adds plm_eng@yahoo.com

Hi! :)

Patanong din po ako.

Problem ng Pc ko...re: IE

1. di pwede ym

2. di ko ma-open yahoo mail ko

3. di pwede mag register sa kahit saan site

4. sa MTC di ko magamit icons

* di ko na magamit windows media player *

san kaya may prob?

thanks in advance sa sasagot. Mwah!

kung company computer yan... malaki ang possibility dumadaan ung internet connection nyo sa isang firewall kaya di mo ma access ym mo

uh, suggestions lang po mga guys... need to assemble a PC...

here are the requirements:

will be used for AUTOCAD (latest version ... di ko alam sys requirements eh)

30,000 php budget

preferably a large monitor

also, possible ba ang 1024 MB na RAM for this system? kase i know na AUTOCAD is a memory hogger. any suggestions on the board?

would an athlon suffice for this?

thanks!!

roundhead

here is my reply to your questions:

if there is already an information filed in court against the accused, the case can be prosecuted by the public prosecutor, in which case you do not have to worry about the legal fees; it is difficult to tell when a case could be terminated. there are a lot of factors, including but not limited to the number of pending cases being handled by the court where your case is assigned for trial, the availability of the evidence to be presented during the trial, the diligence of the judge, the prosecutor and the lawyer of the accused. all these factors determine the length of time when a cased could be finished.

got some Q's po...

ano po ba grounds for annullment?what would be the advantage over legal separation?

Annulment on the ground of Psychological Incapacity.

Art. 36 of the Family Code reads:

A marriage contracted by any party who, at the time of the celebration, was psychlologically incapacitated to comply with the essentail marital obligations of marriage, shall likewise be void even if such incapacity becomes manifest only after its solemnization.

While the term Psychological incapacity was not defined, it includes:

homosexuality or lesbianism

satyriasis or nymphomania

extremely low intelligence

habitual alcoholism

criminality

But for marriages contracted prior to Aug 3, 1988, this action is no longer available.

Annulment of Marriage on other grounds existing at the time of marriagr( Art 45)

1. Lack of parental consent

2. Insanity

3.Fraud

4.Force or Intimidation

5. Impotency

6. Afflication of STD

Annulment voids the marriage and the parties may remarry. . Legal Separation only means separation from bed and board but the parties remain married so they can not remarry.

Hope this helps.

like what? anong kulang?

kse for sure hindi ka pwede maligo using your IE... :lol:

Hindi lahat ng pwedeng gawin sa IE nagagawa ko, sa ibang message board di ako maka post, para nga akong naka firewall ako, pero hindi naman :(

FB ha, paliguan kita dyan eh :P

baka yung active X?........wala bang error na lumalabas sa screen?..or simpleng "page could not be diplayed " (lang?)

or..yung sa cookies settings?...

Hi sis, as in blank lng yung page tapos nakalagay sa baba "DONE". Kahit i-refresh mo, blank pa rin ang page.

kung company computer yan... malaki ang possibility dumadaan ung internet connection nyo sa isang firewall kaya di mo ma access ym mo

nope, sa bahay lng po sya. and never po ako gumamit/set ng may firewall.

try to install firefox if you can.

ok, thanks!