Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

mga tol pls help me parang awa nyo na...

paano ba tanggalin yung azesearch toolbar sa internet explorer?

ni-tingnan ko na sa add/remove programs pero ala dun yung azesearch kaya hindi ko ma-uninstall...

pls... help me...

You could try this:

Go to the AZESearch Website: "toolbar.azesearch.com" and scroll right to the bottom where the copyright is and highlight near it you should see a "Remove Toolbar" button click on that and presto the peskey little thing is gone!!!

*I don't know if this works though so you should try it yourself. :cool:

You could try this:

Go to the AZESearch Website: "toolbar.azesearch.com" and scroll right to the bottom where the copyright is and highlight near it you should see a "Remove Toolbar" button click on that and presto the peskey little thing is gone!!!

*I don't know if this works though so you should try it yourself.  :cool:

tol ayaw pa rin e... alang uninstall dun...

pano kaya gawin ko? anyone pls help me...

hindi na ako makapag-search sa google... parang bina-block ng azesearch e saka sa yahoo...

pls help me...

mga tol pls help me parang awa nyo na...

paano ba tanggalin yung azesearch toolbar sa internet explorer?

ni-tingnan ko na sa add/remove programs pero ala dun yung azesearch kaya hindi ko ma-uninstall...

pls... help me...

That will be in your C:\Program files>Common Appz

If it's not there and you dont have that much files, just go to program files and check each folder.

Once you find it, delete the bastardo and try to download spybot Search & Destroy here:

http://www.safer-networking.org/en/download/index.html

Boot into safemode (During bootup, press F8 to go into safe mode)

That will be in your C:\Program files>Common Appz

If it's not there and you dont have that much files, just go to program files and check each folder.

Once you find it, delete the bastardo and try to download spybot Search & Destroy here:

http://www.safer-networking.org/en/download/index.html

Boot into safemode (During bootup, press F8 to go into safe mode)

tol ala sa common apps... may spybot na ako tol nag-scan na rin ako...

hindi ko talaga makita kung nasaan yung azesearch na uninstall...

mtc dudes i really need your help..

bad trip hindi ko matanggal yung azesearch toolbar sa internet explorer ko...

pls helpppp....

tol ala sa common apps... may spybot na ako tol nag-scan na rin ako...

hindi ko talaga makita kung nasaan yung azesearch na uninstall...

mtc dudes i really need your help..

bad trip hindi ko matanggal yung azesearch toolbar sa internet explorer ko...

pls helpppp....

Try using Giant Antispyware to remove the application. I posted the serial together with the download link sometime ago. :headsetsmiley:

Highest in Bar examination History :blush:

Just a correction. The highest passing in the Bar Examination history is 100%, the time when the Philippines was just conquered by the Japanese. Because a lot of lawyers were either imprisoned, killed or became guerilla's, the de facto government of the Philippines issued a proclamation declaring all those who took the Bar Exams automatically passed (just to have more lawyers in the country). Even after the war, these lawyers were not required to retake the Bar Exams. :)

We are in need of:

GRAPHIC ARTIST for Web and Print

Knowledgeable of any of the ff:

Photoshop

Dreamweaver

Macromedia Flash

Corel

WAP Programmers

[ Undergrads and Part-timers are welcome]

Please send your resume to:

just_gnz@yahoo.com

Text or Call : 0919-******* / 0274*****

ATTENTION: GRAPHIC ARTISTS / WEB

DESIGNERS

Those interested can simply PM the post author!

remember, no posting of contact numbers allowed!

Edited by roxysnonie

hi...magtatanong lang po...im not sure kung pwede po ba itong tanong ko dito...gusto ko po kasing malaman kung pwede po bang mag-direct hire ng security guard. ung guard po kse nmin sa isang leading convenience store, gusto ko i-direct hire para mas malaki ang swelduhin nya, kse po we pay the agency php 11,500 monthly, fix po un...ang nakukuha nya ay less than 8k a month, duty nya sa min ay 12 hours at walang day-off, no holiday pay, no ot's...ung sss nya, wala daw pong contri according to our guard...ok lang po ba na walang agency ang guard namin at i-direct hire namin sya, since ang sabi nya ay ung license naman nila ay individual...thanks po. i'll appreciate any help on this matter.

HELP!!!

I just upgraded from Win2K to XP... You know how it is when you log as a user sa XP di ba? You should simply click on the User (with Icon) then key in your password. Its not happening sakin eh, when i log I still have the Win 2000 login screen wherein may username and you have to type the password. i have tried to "change the way user log on / off" under control panel but this is what I get ...

post-61964-1113299206.jpg

hi...magtatanong lang po...im not sure kung pwede po ba itong tanong ko dito...gusto ko po kasing malaman kung pwede po bang mag-direct hire ng security guard. ung guard po kse nmin sa isang leading convenience store, gusto ko i-direct hire para mas malaki ang swelduhin nya, kse po we pay the agency php 11,500 monthly, fix po un...ang nakukuha nya ay less than 8k a month, duty nya sa min ay 12 hours at walang day-off, no holiday pay, no ot's...ung sss nya, wala daw pong contri according to our guard...ok lang po ba na walang agency ang guard namin at i-direct hire namin sya, since ang sabi nya ay ung license naman nila ay individual...thanks po. i'll appreciate any help on this matter.

You very well can. That is ideally what the situation should be. It may however interest you that the reason why security services are contracted through an agency by the managment is prevent the company from being tied up with rights and benefits that a direct hire has, once he has security of tenure. With security of tenure it is harder to dismiss the employee as compared to his being an agency-hired. Through an agency, you can more or less undertake replacement without much hassle.

MGA BRO KONG LAWYERS, I need help from you.

MERON KAMING LOT tapos may natakayong house yung mga kupal na relatives namin na kami din ang nagpatayo (with have receipts from the HARDWARE na kami ang nagbayad) tapos ngayon inaway mommy ko kaya pinapaalis na namin sila dun, kaso gusto nila babayadan namin sila for the house. TAMA BA YUN.

ANO bang legal move ang pwede naming gawin, pwwde ba naming sabihing magbayad din kayo ng rent sa amin, tska kami din kasi nagbabayad ng amiliar nung lot, meron bang mga articles na pwedeng basahin tungkol dito

SALAMAT PO

Shmilyso,

You can "hire" that person as a watchman or caretaker but not as a "security guard." He therefore cannot wear his uniform and represent himself as a security guard. And as justx said, he will be considered your employee and not that of the agency. Also, if he is your employee, whatever criminal acts he may commit will make you subsidiarily liable as an employer.

As to the firearm license issue, the license belongs to the security agency and not to the security guard concerned. If you will "direct hire" him then all you get is him and not the firearm and the firearms license. In this case, you will provide the dult licensed firearm.

In my opinion, it is safer and convenient for you to avail of the services of a security agency.

Cotton,

Children are obligated under law to support their parents when the latter are in need of support. If the child refuses, then the parent can compel them to.

The amount of support, however, is not fixed at a certain rate but shall be in proportion to the resources or financial capacity of the giver and the needs of the recipient.

OK Here it goes,

SCENARIO

We have a compound in batangas about 850 sqm and another set of farm land. There are two houses within the compound, 1 is the ancestral house of my grandparents, and the other is the house of their eldest son. MY father has 8 other siblings 6 boys and 3 girls. all the boys are married but all the girls are not. the 3 sisters of my father was fortunate enough to land very nice jobs thus making them the bread winners. The house of their eldest brother "KUYA" was built within the compound of the ancestral house without any agreements or lease contract, nor any other contract for that matter. It was financed by the eldest of the 3 girls out of respect and thru the request of my lola. My grandfather died in 1983 but before he died he left a letter confirming the sale of the land to her 3 daugthers, signed by him and my grandmother. this was done January of 1983 and he died August of 1983. there was also a last will and testament that the FARM LAND will be divided accordingly with the 6 boys and my granmother. Year 2000 came and my grandmother died again she left a testament which states that her share of land will be given to her youngest daugther. before I forget 1 of my 3 aunts died without leaving any last will and testament.

NOW here are my Questions.

1. With all this, DOES my eldest uncle have any rights with the ancestral compound, (Since he wants to sell it), and does my aunt need to pay him and his family in case we want them out of the compound. BTW he lives there free of rent since 1965 and my aunt has all the receipts for the construction of his house.

2. Can they claim any property of my aunt who died. including her shares in the land.

3. Can they claim custody of the ANCESTRAL since he is the eldest.

4. What Philippine law can help us, take him and his family out of the compound since they have been terrorizing my aunts, who btw has heart problems. Can we file any case againts them so they can be evicted.

5. They want my aunt to PAY them the value of the house so they will move out.

Thank you