Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

my annulment had been in court since 2000

no progress whatsoever...

numerous postponement ..mostly due to other party's request..

the last hearing..lawyer of other party was a no show and judge fined him

but what is php. 200..it is just a drop in the bucket..

ironically i come from a family of lawyers..and we have a law office

for me to be posting this and asking for help is a bit ridiculous

but then again not so ridiculous cuz my siblings seem not to be doing anything

to hasten it..they're still hoping that my almost ex-husband and i would get back together..

we did our psychiatric analysis in 1998 yet..interviewed by our psychiatrist were my late father in law and a friend who is now based in japan..so if the judge would ask for them..

so my question is what do i do to speed up the case?

is there a trick in the book (clean or dirty) that can be used?

For now, I could not suggest anything but trials in the Philippines have known to take a lot of time, maybe years. Unless you have good connections and the money to encouraage the justice system to speed up their responsibilities.

Good luck!

Do not get motherboards with built in video. Kung kukuha ka, do not use the onboard video chip. Set mo kaagad bios to use the video card instead.

Why?

Eh kung masira yung onboard video card tapos yun ang nakaset na in -use sa bios? Paano mo na papalitan settings sa bios eh wala ka nang makita. :P Palit motherboard mangyayari sa iyo nun. :P

Celerons are lousy because they do not have CPU memory (on-chip) buffers, so yung mga temporary values from computations/comparisons/etc sa memory card ilalagay... the speed transfer between the CPU and memory is a lot slower compared to that of the on-chip buffer kasi dadaan pa sa motherboard (whose bus speed, the Hertz thingy, is slower than that of the CPU speed).

The reason they don't have the buffer is to lower the price of the Pentium CPU. Performance wise, it sucks.

Though personally AMD Athlon XP user ako. B) Kuntento ako sa performance, nakamura pa. :D

AMD is a good chip, and very affordable, but up to now they still don't know how to fix their heat problems, as you know AMD are heat prone, so you need a good heatsink so it makes your cpu much noisier.

I resolved that problem by replacing the cpu fan with Thermaltake Volcano 9 fan. Okei na sya. Before kse pag umiinit nagrerestart o kaya tumitirik. Try mo

I resolved that problem by replacing the cpu fan with Thermaltake Volcano 9 fan. Okei na sya. Before kse pag umiinit nagrerestart o kaya tumitirik. Try mo

AMD processors are truly in good performance at an affordable price. Totoo yung heat issues ng mga processors nila pero kung maganda yung cooling setup ng PC mo, not only in the processor, but also to the entire system, then expect top performance. Meron na akong narinig dati na bagong cooling system, di na gagamit ng cpu fan kundi parang gagamit ng somewhat "refrigerated" yung microprocessor.

I have a problem with my system.

CPU : Athlon 1600XP

RAM : 256MB

I need to boot my system more than 2X everytime after a long shutdown.

(> 1 hr).

The first boot would always result in a "hang" where even the keyboard

or mouse does not work. The next few reboots are kind of iffy. It may or

may not boot successfully. After a while, it will boot successfully. If I do

a restart from a normal working session, then the problem does not occur.

Any tips?

AMD processors are truly in good performance at an affordable price. Totoo yung heat issues ng mga processors nila pero kung maganda yung cooling setup ng PC mo, not only in the processor, but also to the entire system, then expect top performance. Meron na akong narinig dati na bagong cooling system, di na gagamit ng cpu fan kundi parang gagamit ng somewhat "refrigerated" yung microprocessor.

I heard about that. Nakakatakot naman kung mabulok ang pipings from CPU heat exchange to the exhaust fan heat exchange... rubber lang ata gamit. Di ako sure kung refrigerant nga ba gamit pero malamang tubig lang. :unsure:

(> 1 hr).

Any tips?

Nag-overclock ka ba?, baka nga may heat issue ka, subukan mong palitan ang cpu fan mo, at dagdan mo rin ng fan yung casing mo..

I have a problem with my Maxtor 80GB HD.

It had problems with startup before where it would sometimes not be detected by the bios.

This wasn't too much of a problem since after a couple of reboots, its back and all the files still in place.

The problem was just recentley where I think the FAT itself was screwed. Now about 30GB of files are now lost.

Is there anyway for me to recover these files or do I just cry in a corner and mourn the loss of my files?

Thanks for anyone who can answer.

(> 1 hr).

Any tips?

Does the hang occurs during the BIOS POST or while loading/starting your operating system.

If during the BIOS POST try configuring your BIOS. There might be some conflict between your hardware, IRQ settings, ect. Otherwise get an update of your BIOS (must be compatible with your motherboard).

Another thing, did you experience your problem after doing a fresh format of your drive and installing everything else? If not, it may be a problem with your software or operating system. Windows are prone to this issue. After months from the day of installation, windows may behave a bit odd at times, this may be due to corrupt files. So try running scandisk and defrag your drive at least a month (I think).

If you overclocked your system:

I think this would not be a heat issue. I have overclocked my processor and if it gets too hot, the system suddenly reboots. So, for your case after a long shutdown, it means that your processor has enough time till it overheats.

Unstable overclocking would result in a no boot. You wouldn't even see the BIOS appear. There is an override key to load the defaults. Just refer to the motherboard manual.

Hope my inputs could help.

and to think na pc express daw eh really has a warehouse for their stocks, pero laging out of stock, i order pa! (which is style tlaga to keep the prices low, since yung peso-dollar rate eh erratic).

kyoshiro, there are way pa naman to recover it ata, kasi nga daw hindi porke't delete mo na sya or even formatted mo na yung drive eh totally wala na yung data! pero yung way na yun eh cost much, and i think wala pang ganyan service dito sa pinas! so mukmok ka na nga lang dyan! :D nyehehehe 30G of adult mpegs ba yan? bad trip talaga yun!!! ;)

pcrpogi, it's really more of a software problem you got there from my POV. i agree with thegod's advice! and once you're roformatting and reinstalling ur softwares, don't do it in one session. give some time for one program to reside first and test run mom una kung everything is running smoothly before you install the next software! para alam mo kung ok yung software na nainstall mo

peeps concerned pls help me out on this, i just had a new HD installed( actually it's a replacement coz it's still under warranty). drivers installed and settings properly configured by a comp tech. when i got online last night, a blue screen popped out w/ a message "disk write error"-unable to write to disk in drive C, data or files maybe lost... is this what you can say a physical error on my HD? i did a thorough scandisk but it hangs or blacked out at the midst of scanning. i got my seagate 40gb 5200rpm in west ave comp ctr and it took them 1 1/2 wks to replace it :angry: . what seems to be the problem w/ my HD? i still have 6 days to claim warranty. thanks guys!

btw, my desktop is a Plll-550mhz, slot1 tomato mobo(vintage item hehe), 128MB sdram,40gb HD, OS-winME

peeps concerned pls help me out on this, i just had a new HD installed( actually it's a replacement coz it's still under warranty). drivers installed and settings properly configured by a comp tech. when i got online last night, a blue screen popped out w/ a message "disk write error"-unable to write to disk in drive C, data or files maybe lost... is this what you can say a physical error on my HD? i did a thorough scandisk but it hangs or blacked out at the midst of scanning. i got my seagate 40gb 5200rpm in west ave comp ctr and it took them 1 1/2 wks to replace it :angry: . what seems to be the problem w/ my HD? i still have 6 days to claim warranty. thanks guys!

btw, my desktop is a Plll-550mhz, slot1 tomato mobo(vintage item hehe), 128MB sdram,40gb HD, OS-winME

hmmmm.... mukhang mahirap to. The drivers and settings are properly configured by a comp tech. He must be a novice.

anyway, why only a six-day warranty? Kung hindi lang tayo nasa Pinas, e, pwede mo nang kasuhan yan. Very bad customer service.

It might be a physical error on your harddrive. There also might be a problem with your harddrive cable. The best way is to have your hard drive replaced. Kaya matagal kananamang maghihintay nyan.

If the person who installed and configured your computer is not that comp techy, it might be only a software problem.

And if, you're not into fixing your pc yourself.....

The best way to do is claim your warranty. Always follow up your request and demand it as soon as possible. Kulitin mo sila.

I think you should bring the hard drive back to where you got and this time bring your system unit with you so that the technician or anyone there will see the problem so that they may configure it. Ano pala brand ng hard disk pala yan?