• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

Questions for the MTC Lawyers,

This is regarding the dual citizenship law that was passed by Congress a few years ago. What are its provisions regarding property ownership? (land) What are the conditions for a Filipino to be granted dual citizenship?

Any guidance or input will be very much appreciated. Thank you very much.

hi guys,

hope you can help,

i applied for an nso copy of my birth certificate  . pagkakuha ko alang first name. pinapuntahan ko sa pasay city hall civil registrar. pati yung copy nila alang name. nag-issue lang sila ng copy of my birth cert tapos nilagyan ng marginal note  na first name was supplied from supplemental records two years after i was born.

the way i see it ang pumalpak dito e yung ermats ko .spilt milk.i might be needing a good nso copy (with a first name) by middle of june. does anyone here know what's the best way to go about it.

my sis says late registration nalang raw. is this a good idea ren? thanks

Late registration would definitely be a bad idea. Since you already have a birth certificate, any application for late registration would be falsification of public documents, as you would be claiming that you have not yet been registered with the Civil Registrar, which is untrue.

Since most persons have to have a first name and a surname (the NSO recognizes that members of indigenous cultural communities might have a tradition of having only one name and allows this exception), your lack of a first name can be corrected by a mere supplemental report to be submitted to the Civil Registrar. Ang nakapagtataka, parang nagawa na ito sa kaso mo (since you say that there is a marginal note where your first name was supplied). Maybe the addition of a first name in your birth records need to be formalized by the submission of a supplemental report. Go to the Pasay City Civil Registrar and inquire if you can just submit a supplemental report to add your first name.

Or you can go the NSO at EDSA (near Quezon Ave) and ask the help of Director Lourdes Hufana in adding a first name to your birth records.

Willow_boy, to answer ur query, please allow me to quote an earlier post of agentjackbauer:

"If you want to read up on the matter (i.e., dual citizenship), then just go to this address: http://www.gov.ph/faqs/dualcitizenship.asp. Or you may go to www.gov.ph and click "foreign affairs" on the side bar.

Or you may simply type the key words "dual", "citizenship" and Philippines and you will see a lot of hits pertaining to Republic Act No. 9225 (Citizenship Retention and Re-Acquisition Act of 2003)."

Happy reading.

Ms. lyssaHOT,

Kumusta na? Thank you very much for the info. I'll check that web address you mentioned. Maraming salamat uli. Regards. :cool:

hello po...

well tanong lang po...

my lola died (she was an old maid) meron syang alzheimers disease...she has 4 living siblings ( 3 are dead)...wala po syang will

would the children of her dead siblings be heirs to her properties (intestate succession)

ive read sa civil code book ko and it says yes...i just need to confirm from you geniuses

thanks!

hello po...

well tanong lang po...

my lola died (she was an old maid) meron syang alzheimers disease...she has 4 living siblings ( 3 are dead)...wala po syang will

would the children of her dead siblings be heirs to her properties (intestate succession)

ive read sa civil code book ko and it says yes...i just need to confirm from you geniuses

thanks!

Yes, I think they would by right of representation in the collateral line.

may question ako bakit yon computer ko lagi ng ha hang pag bagon bukas at misan naman ng rerestart magisa? pinalitan ko na yon memory ddr and yon hard disk ang hindi ko na lang napalitan ay yon video card and motherboard and processor. window xp prof. ang gamit ko AMD Athlon 1.1 GH. Pls help me naman. thanks in advance sa makakatulong sa problem ko.

may question ako bakit yon computer ko lagi ng ha hang pag bagon bukas at misan naman ng rerestart magisa? pinalitan ko na yon memory ddr and yon hard disk ang hindi ko na lang napalitan ay yon video card and motherboard and processor. window xp prof. ang gamit ko AMD Athlon 1.1 GH. Pls help me naman. thanks in advance sa makakatulong sa problem ko.

may exact error message ba na lumalabas o blue screen lang pag naghahang?

may error message din ba bago magrestart?

what should i do if my gf birth cetificate had a wrong infomation, her birthday wrong in the NSO copy is 10/15/81 but she has the original copy (the old original copy) the has the correct birthday 11/15/81.

we've been to san juan city hall and they say that they have nothing to do with it.

ano po gagawin namin?