Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

does it solve the non-fluid motion problem in playing DVDs on computers? notice ko kasi not so smooth ang video ng DVD movie when played on PC eh. factor ba ang PC processor? Memory or video card? i have a 256 mb ram, pentium2 550mhz

pentium 2 ??? better buy a new processor.....that's the reason why your dvd performance on your pc is not fluid. if your thinking of buying that radeon video card you're going to need a new processor because most pentium 2 motherboards has AGP 2X built-in whereas the radeon requires a AGP 4X/8X slot.

which is better? windows ME or windows XP ?

that would depend on your hardware. but i would recommend windows xp for new computers coz its more stable a 32bit operating system. Its more secure, reliable & stable.

because of stability issues microsoft will no longer make a 9x kernel operating system so the future operating system will be all a nt technology. :boo: :cool:

:unsure: :( what kind of legal problem cause i have problem with some

employee can you help me PM me naman

some of your problem might just be akin to other people's situation....

if you can express it without having to name anyone, you might want to post your legal concern here for others (laypersons and lawyers alike) to learn as well....

;)

Guys,

I'm planning on bayung a pc. Saang store ba pinaka ok bumuli? Can you recommend any specs na maganda for surfing the net and for playing games? Yung medyo affordable.

Thanks.

try Villman (www.villman.com.ph); PC Corner (www.pccorner.com.ph); PC Express (www.pcexpress.com.ph); Rising Sun (www.rsuncomputers.com); PC Depot (www.pcdepot.com.ph); Xtreme modz (www.xm-online.com)

i need a little help, my brother's pc (AMD athlon 2600, 40 GB HD, 256 MB DDRAM, Geforce 4MX) has noticeably slowed down after he installed an encyclopaedia program. he's uninstalled it and it still has the same problems. he has already formatted and re-installed his XP OS but it seems the problem is still there. what can be the cause and what can be done to overcome this?

i need a little help, my brother's pc (AMD athlon 2600, 40 GB HD, 256 MB DDRAM, Geforce 4MX) has noticeably slowed down after he installed an encyclopaedia program. he's uninstalled it and it still has the same problems. he has already formatted and re-installed his XP OS but it seems the problem is still there. what can be the cause and what can be done to overcome this?

i don't think it was caused by the encyclopedia. is the computer having problems on copying/moving big files from one partition to another partition? if that's the case you might have a bad ram. try to change the ddr into another slot. pls put the full specs & brand of your computer some other chipsets especially mboards are unstable i really notice that mostly SIS chipsets are very unstable.

actually, we had divorce here in the Philippines...but that was a long time ago...

Historically, absolute divorce was allowed here in the Philippines by virtue of Act 2710 on March 11, 1917 but only on two grounds : adultery on the part of the wife and concubinage on the part of the husband.

During the Japanese occupation, a new law on absolute divorce (Executive Order 141) was promulgated providing for 10 grounds for divorce. this law was effective until October 23, 1944, when Gen. Douglas MacArthur reestablished the Commonwealth Government by proclamation which in effect repealed EO 141 and revived Act 2710.

Act 2710 was repealed by the Civil Code of the Philippines which allows only legal separation. The draft of the Code, however, had provisions on absolute divorce, but during the discussions of the Code in Congress and with the strong opposition from the Catholic population of the country, absolute divorce was eliminated and substituted with legal separation.

- taken from Handbook on The Family Code of the Philippines

by Retired Associate Justice Alicia Sempio-Diy

Bro i have a amd duron 950, can u help me overclocked it,

Processor - Duron 950

Mboard    -  ECS K7S5A

ram  -  256 sdram

HD    -  20 gb

VC    -  64 mb geforce 4

pre this link cud help:

OC Forum

we use to own an ECS K7S5A, pwede n pang mild overclocking.U cud flash the BIOS para dumami ang default FSB mo: 100Mhz,111Mhz,122Mhz,133Mhz. not sure kng yan nga yun pero im pretty sure n pagunang revision yng mobo mo malamang 100Mhz at 133Mhz lang ang supported nya FSB so you have to flash para masaya ;) .

I've got another question, although not necessarily a legal one but related.

Do you guys know any CPA-Lawyers who would like to work in an auditing firm? Our office is looking for one, particularly one who would like to work as a tax and corpo consultant for multinational clients. Preferably female. Anyone interested?