happen to us, or how we'd be able to sleep

without seeing our families. But we need the

courage and strength to leave everything behind

in order to succumb to what our inner selves call

for. we need to overcome this fear of failure,

this fear of being forgotten and alone, and we

ought to believe that there is nothing holding us

back except ourselves. :cool:

here's one of my faves, BE SURE 2 GRAB A COPY.

1. A PATH TO LOVE - DR. DEEPAK CHOPRA :rolleyes:

2. THE ART OF SEDUCTION - ROBERT GREENE :heart:

haha. iv read alchemist 3yrs ago. it was one of my favorite. robert greene was also my favorite. i love his books. *med happy reading. *wolves

Finally managed to finish My Life and Deception Point.

Anyways, I just got 2 new books today - The Templar Revelation: Secret Guardians of the True Identity of Christ and Holy Blood, Holy Grail (I love book sales! :cool:)

great books!

when I first read them, sabi nung nagpahiram sa akin - it will test daw how strong my faith is....

another book is THE HIRAM KEY - delving into the same subjects.

great books!

when I first read them, sabi nung nagpahiram sa akin - it will test daw how strong my faith is....

another book is THE HIRAM KEY - delving into the same subjects.

You're definitely right about that! After reading DVC I just wanted to know more about the true nature of the Grail, Leonardo Da Vinci, secret societies, and answers to questions that popped into my mind from reading the novel.

Anyways I've managed to read the first couple of chapters of Templar Revelations and it seems like instead of getting answers to my questions I'm once again asking more! :lol: I can't believe the Turin Shroud is really a picture of the master prankster Leonardo Da Vinci himself and his fascination with John the Baptist is making me more interested to keep reading. To think I haven't seen any references to the Templars yet... gotta keep reading! ;)

Oh yeah thanks for suggesting that book... I'll probably check it out the next time I pass by page one. Cheers!

*xsems

While on vacation last week, I finished Cat Crimes 2.

I'm now in the middle of StarFall, edited by Martin H. Greenberg. This is an anthology based on the StarDrive universe of TSR.

It has some surprisingly good authors on board.

And it is very good reading, better than I had expected since I've never even tried Role-Playing in this universe. I might try it out with some friends soon.

yes, alchemist and books by dan brown was good. i suggest you 2 read arlene chai's eating fire and drinking water or the last time i saw mother. it was excellent :cool:

hello tasha! didn't know u love neruda, cuello and brown. :) i think we both have the same interests... siguro, magki-click tayo! :) peace!

ni hao ma? :)

Guest Insomnia Girl
Finally managed to finish My Life and Deception Point.

Anyways, I just got 2 new books today - The Templar Revelation: Secret Guardians of the True Identity of Christ and Holy Blood, Holy Grail (I love book sales! :cool:)

Those are great books. Nice to know you're into religious conspiracy. Try to get your hands on The Dead Sea Scrolls and The Messianic Legacy. (But it's likely you might already have them.) As for me, the last book I read was John Irving's Widow for a Year.

Edited by Insomnia Girl (28)

i have been trying to read THE TALE OF GENJI, but it's too darn difficult to get past chapter 2. it sure doesn't have the disctinction of being the first novel to have ever been written for nothing. :blink:

On this novel, Washington Post Book World says: "A triumph of authenticity and readability." If that Genji is readable, man, i do wonder what book they've tagged as non-readable. :evil:

Those are great books. Nice to know you're into religious conspiracy. Try to get your hands on The Dead Sea Scrolls and The Messianic Legacy. (But it's likely you might already have them.) As for me, the last book I read was John Irving's Widow for a Year.

Thanks for the suggestion! Actually I just got interested to know more after reading DVC. I think I'll be scouring the book stores for his reference materials. :lol:

Another book I'm planning to check out after these two is "Jesus The Man" by Barbara Thiering. I read some of the reviews on it and it seems interesting so...