What's The Last Book You've Read?

finished reading the da vinci code and angels and demons

currently reading digital fortress

Incidentally, Dan Brown is the current trendy thing to read. It used to be Nick Hornby. Before that Rowling. What's the biggie ba about Dan Brown? I've not read any of his books so I don't know yet. I'll probably only read him when he's no longer the in thing. I'm a deviant that way. Hehe...

Just finished Da Vinci Code

Currently going through Angels & Demons

I like Dan Brown because his novels have so much history - just like Leon Uris

As a novelist, Brown still has to learn how to hold his reader all throughout the book... he has a tendency to drag kasi towards the end

Just finished Da Vinci Code

Currently going through Angels & Demons

I like Dan Brown because his novels have so much history - just like Leon Uris

As a novelist, Brown still has to learn how to hold his reader all throughout the book... he has a tendency to drag kasi towards the end

A friend of mine said Dan Brown's suspense isn't very suspenseful. Again, I don't know cause I've never tried him.

sophie's world by Jostein Gaarder

finally gotten around to reading this book... don't know what the big deal is... feels like im reading a book on the history of philosophy... (what am i talking about?!! it is a history book on philosophy... :D )

but i like the way she wrote the novel and how she keeps me interested long enough to go through the whole history lesson and finished the whole thing... :)

last book: the da vinci code

then i started reading angels&demons.. the circumstances at the beginning of the novel was so much like da vinci so i had to put it down cz i was sorta disappointed.. so now im reading smoke & mirrors by neil gaiman :upside:

none at the moment, what do u suggest for an 18 yr old girl? :) I loved harry potter, nicholas sparks books.. so what do u reckon will i like?

Hmm, for fantasy, I would suggest Piers Anthony.

Especially his Xanth series.

There are tons of Anthony stuff around but his Xanth series is the one targeted for young adults. :)

For sci-fi, probably Anne MaCaffrey and her Dragons of Pern series.

Happy reading. :)

ive just read space odyssey 2001 ata, im not sure of the title coz its been a while since i read fiction, dami kasing dapat basahin na reviwer hehe, its a continuation of the stanley kubrick film by the same author.

anybody know tom holt? :mtc:

books for 18-year olds? fantasy maganda

any john lecarre fan here? ganda ba mga book niya? tried reading one and it wasnt my thing. just want to know what other readers think of him. :D